Exquisite traditional enclosed terrace
Provence is the quintessence of a rustic style and sophisticated spirit French province. This room design emphasizes how much attractive rural life, as a gentle and soft-climate. The rooms created in this style solution will fill your home individual charm and romantic mood. He also will demonstrate the impeccable taste of the owner and, of course, his hospitality.
- About the design decision
- Style features
- What can be used as accessories?
- Which windows to choose?
- Who should use such an interior?
Decor option curtains in soft colors
Cozy rustic style in the design of the home
Interesting design of a kitchen window opening
Lavender – a kind of cornerstone french guest
Although Provence is a provincial region, it gained fame in the world due to its warm climate, hospitality and delicious cuisine. No wonder all this transformed into a unique and original interior.
About the design decision
As an independent style direction originated in southern regions of France, where life has long been distinguished by simplicity and comfort. Designers found their inspiration there among unique landscapes, blue sea, bright sun and aromas spices.
Provence can be expressed in muted colors, floral patterns, in a lot of ruffle and, of course, vibrant colors. Issued the room is mainly in light pastel shades. If in the project uses brighter palettes, then they try to muffle them and choose white related accessories. Traditional tones This design is considered white, beige, lavender and others мягкие тона.
Немного бирюзы создаст атмосферу романтики и обеспечитrelax
Many people believe that Provence is created only over the years or through generations so that its details and characteristics accumulate with time. This is not just an interior – you can safely call it lifestyle!
Warm pastel colored bedroom
A fundamental element in the room is the availability natural lighting. With the help of sunlight you can emphasize the purity and whiteness of this design project. For Provence residents the choice of windows is a very important, responsible occupation that they take seriously. To have a home fully lit, most often the choice is on the windows to floor or shtulpovy designs. Their profile is done as can be thinner. The color should be white, but for originality you can add artificial aging effect or floral ornaments.
Forging in such an environment looks organic and comfortable.
In the heatwave season, escape from the bright and scorching sun various blinds or wooden inserts help. In the southern regions the distance between the louvre plates is quite small, it increases closer to the northern regions.
In addition, another way to avoid large the amount of light and direct rays of the sun in the house – window marquises. They become not only a good salvation of perfume, but also a great way to decorate the facade. Very common narrow balconies, which is why shutters are made accordion.
Wooden shutters will help maintain a constant temperature in indoor in summer
If you like to experiment, then the windows in French style will be an excellent choice that emphasizes sophistication and unusual taste. Properly selected curtains can convey all soft atmosphere of the Provence village, caressed by the sun rays and southerly wind. Highlight key points:
- curtains or curtains can be any pastel shade;
- vegetable or floral can be used ornaments;
- any decorative details, such as dried flowers or shells;
- Provence windows look good in combination with furniture, made of natural wood.
Do not forget that the main task is to make the room bright and show all his impeccability.
What can be used in quality accessories?
To make the windows look much better, you should pick them proper drapery. In addition to color, shape and fabric are very important.
- Classic white curtains in cotton or linen. They are perfectly emphasize absolutely any interior, but especially well Suitable for small and dark rooms. To make the curtains seem a little more interesting, you can add various ruffles, bows to them or ribbons.
Snow-white light tulle will help to make a nursery more lighter
- Country version of the Roman curtains in which the height is not regulated in the usual way using a lifting mechanism, and ribbons.
- Checked curtains are a great addition, look especially good blue-white or white-blue shades.
- Flax curtains not only fit well into the big picture, but and will last you a long time thanks to the practicality of this material.
A traditional checkered curtain will refresh any style
- Lambrequin is a good option as an addition to the main ones. curtains or curtains and as an independent accessory.
- Hourglass stained glass curtains are very compact and elegant, easy to close and open when necessary.
Hourglass-shaped heavy curtains
The most important thing is that the curtains look airy and light. And besides this, such elements fit well into the interior, as:
- natural textiles in the form of carpets, tapestries or napkins;
- mirror frame, wrought iron chandelier or even candlesticks;
- instead of wallpaper, the stucco applied on the walls looks good with irregularities or peeping masonry.
Romantic bedroom with panoramic window, decorated multilayer curtains
Which windows to choose?
To make the room look lighter and more harmonious, for this the project set high models of openings that have several advantages:
- the room is fully lit by natural light that does not as tiring for the eyes as artificial;
- allow you to enjoy beautiful views from the window;
- the room thanks to such a window visually enlarges.
Panoramic view of the dining area with a classic rustic opening
Even simple PVC windows can be beaten in provence by adding to them decorative film made in wood texture. In many modern houses there is no way to put such windows, namely therefore, decoration elements come to the rescue, for example, scuffed wooden frames or forged fittings.
Metal-plastic window frames are not a hindrance to seasoning implementation of ideas
Who should use such an interior?
Each person has his own tastes and preferences, which push him to choose the right style. Some consider a measured way of life is right, and harmony with the environment reality – an integral part of life. Others do not represent yourself without seething emotions, feelings of adrenaline, as well as bright colors around.
Rustic french bedroom charm
Since Provence comes from the village, most of all it suitable for those who want to find peace and balance. If you not chase innovation trends and dream about proven classics, then this style will be the right decision for you. But not forget that this design does not correspond to the usual many chic and gloss, as well as the high cost of elements and glamor in the interior. If the presence of stylized cracks and scuffs is not cause you disharmony – the French style for you!
A touch of provincial romance surrounded by
Direction implies conciseness and simplicity, therefore it only owners of delicate taste choose. Selection of complementary parts should be minimal and a bit old fashioned. That’s why not It’s worth trying to combine it with the usual for modern times devices, smart home systems, illuminated ceilings or drawings.
Aged accessories, including forged cornice, unobtrusively form a distinctive style
This choice will give your room a permanent sun, even if the weather is cloudy outside and also helps to feel the sea breeze and aroma of lavender fields. It will help create coziness and warmth in your home, but at the same time everything will look concise. To him create, it does not require special costs, so every connoisseur this style can get the atmosphere of a seaside village and Feel the local flavor.
Restrained and comfortable lounge area