An excellent choice of paintings in rich colors for the bedroom in pastel tones
Wildlife in the picture is able to bring harmony and beauty in almost any interior. Similar wall decor brings to nature, creates a unique atmosphere even in a city apartment. But you need to be very careful when choosing an image, because nature, like mood, it is different.
- Tough choices
- Selection rules
- Where to hang a picture in size?
- Selection for different rooms
- Types of Images
Thanks to wall paintings, the plain interior becomes full
Wildlife painting in muted tones fits perfectly in the interior of a dark living room
Following the recommendations, you can choose the perfect picture for any room
A harmonious piece of furniture that fits perfectly into the style loft
Today there are many paintings that can decorate a house. It can to be:
- Author’s paintings of wildlife. This is called artwork that is created by hand and exists only in one copy. That is, this is a picture on canvas.
- Print is a printing product. Image printed on paper. or other material.
- A poster is a specially crafted print. He can varnish, stretch on a stretcher, etc.
The original painting, hand-painted by the artist, has special energy and creates a favorable atmosphere
A panel of paintings can become the semantic center of the interior
All these works will be able to convey the atmosphere of nature, but not everyone is able to fit into the interior. Often copyright works are preferred by people who value art at its best manifestations. Carefully drawn landscape or animal paintings quite suitable for the classic interior. If we talk about modern styles, then here the best option would be print or poster – they give the most realistic image of a living nature, and such paintings in the interior will look organically and appropriate.
A poster decorating most of the wall in a small living room
Author’s work in rich colors in the interior of the hallway
In order for the image to be not simple-looking, but also organically looked in this or that room, it is necessary to consider placement rules.
Note! By placing in a small apartment is half a wall, it is unlikely to be able to feel and consider all her beauty. After all, she will be literally immense to the eye.
Key placement rules:
- Form and combination. It is important that the picture with wildlife be appropriate in a particular interior. So wide will be visually pull the room, and high make it higher. But it’s important take into account the surrounding objects. Optionally above the sofa place a wide canvas, and narrow but high above the chair.
Modular picture of wildlife in three parts different the size
- Width. If the canvas is not located on an empty wall, but above some piece of furniture, it is necessary that it be proportional. For this, the width is not less than 1/2 and not more than 2/3 the width of the furniture. The free space should be required.
Proper location of the wall picture above the console
- Level. Optimally, if the height of the picture, its center, is on human eye level. If it is used for the living room or another room, where most of the time they’re sitting, then it’s possible lower the level.
It’s good practice to place a picture between two points: the level of the eyes of a sitting and a standing person. Then it will be comfortable to consider a picture from any position
- Color palette. Although in nature everything is harmonious and often the color scheme is pleasing to the eye, but do not forget that the abundance of colors tires.
Self-selection of paintings for a particular room – interesting and hazardous occupation
Advice! In order to picture It looked especially attractive, you need to choose the place of its placement subject to lighting. If there is not enough natural light, it’s worth take care of the backlight. In this case, it will not merge with the wall.
Additional lighting for paintings in the hallway
Bright, well-lit children’s room with decorative paintings on the crib
Where to hang a picture in size
In principle, image selection is not difficult, but in order for it to play, you need to place it in a common composition. The placement is indicated by the interior itself.
Accent modular picture in a snow-white kitchen
Small and medium sized paintings look great if place them over the bed, sofa, armchair. If the wall is furniture If not attached, it is quite possible to use massive canvases.
Panel of paintings of different sizes on the wall of the hallway
When dividing a room into zones, an art object should be placed on zoning boundary – so it will combine functional plots. This is especially true for open-plan rooms, for example, studio apartments.
Note! When placing paintings on the wall should take into account the color and texture finishes.
Wall panel of wildlife from small elements
Selection for different rooms
Each painting requires its own place, as well as in different rooms are far from any plot. Options:
- Hallway – any landscape, image of animals will do. The picture should adjust to the desired mood, especially at the first visiting the house, and in no case should it be repulsive.
Polyptych in beach style on the entire wall of the entrance hall
- Living room. Here you can hang a picture without restrictions on subject – flower arrangements are especially popular, natural panoramas. To add luxury to the interior, you can quite place the standard image in a massive frame. There will be modular paintings are appropriate.
Modular picture with waves for a small living room
- Wildlife for the bedroom will be appropriate and harmonious. On her elements can be depicted – water, earth, air, fire. It’s better choose images that have no people, objects – only nature at its best. It’s worth stopping at the picture, which pacifies, calms. Perfect solution – closeups.
3D picture of wildlife in a bright bedroom
- Children’s – here still lifes, landscapes of nature with fairy-tale characters, etc.
Calm motifs in bright colors that embody the parent love
- The cuisine and wildlife in the picture is also quite successful. combination to create a harmonious look of the room. Will be appropriate landscapes with fruit trees, a view of the garden, even animals – cow, goat, pig. That is, what is associated with cooking, food products.
Themed small images for kitchen walls
Wildlife: paintings and other types of images
Any room can be decorated not with one picture, but with a whole cascade works, and if it comes to images of wildlife, then this very handy. There are several options. So, compositions from paintings Today they are very popular, however, like many centuries ago. They are not always united by a common theme or even size. This arrangement the images are quite complicated, because the selection is still appropriate compositions considered to be subtle art.
Wall panel in the living room from small paintings mixed directions
The next option is diptych, triptych, polyptych. Such paintings are united by a common plot and include 2, 3 or more images. In ancient times and now such are used to decoration of temples. The image of nature, which spread to 2 and more canvas, will be appropriate in both classical and modern interior.
A four-part painting adorns the hallway in contemporary style
Colorful paintings on one motif in different designs in bright living room
Modular paintings are a modern interpretation of the previous type. Often they are not copyright – the image is applied to them photo printing method. This method allows you to embody any fantasy and idea. In this case, the following ideas can be implemented:
Picture in the bedroom as a printed image, divided into 3 parts
Beautiful picture depicting wildlife with soothing effect
- One image is divided into several paintings. And often the method of separation of elements among themselves is used when Images are placed at some distance from each other. Yet one interesting trick is creating elements of a modular picture from different sized images.
- Another option is to combine a common color picture gamut.
Creative approach to wall decor with modular paintings
Note! Paintings which are widely used in design may not be standard, but black and white or with the effect of film negative. Such a technique often used in modern interiors, thereby their stylistic orientation is emphasized.
Black and white full-wall painting in a classic interior
Placement of paintings in the bedroom the entire width of the head of the bed
Pictures are an excellent decision for a decor of any room in the house. The appropriate selection of topics will revitalize, make you feel comfortable or naughty note. They are an indispensable attribute of a modern home, regardless of the stylistic direction used.
Monochrome interior diluted with blue accents on pictures
Wide modern picture in a spacious hall