Cold Water Wallpaper
The living room is traditionally the central room in the apartment or house, to which riveted a lot of attention. All members gather here families in the evenings, here they set a table for guests, spend here most of the time. To the interior of the living room pleasing to the eye and disposed to leisurely rest, you must carefully consider issue of decoration. The main difficulty is the choice Wallpaper for the living room and their proper use. To matched the option was ideal, first of all, you should start from Designer’s tips and recommendations.
- The problem of choosing the right wallpaper for the living room
- Wallpaper in the living room: drawing and color
- What type of wallpaper is optimal for the living room?
Beautiful modern wallpapers create a unique image of the room
Panoramic small living room with golden wallpaper
The short wall is highlighted with wallpaper
Living room in ethnic style with black and white wallpaper
Wallpaper with large flowers in a spacious living room
The problem of choosing the right wallpaper for the living room
Living room – a common room in the house in which they spend their free time all family members. Therefore, the decoration of such a room It should be not only practical, but also a little festive. Choosing wallpaper for the living room, you need to focus on the general style the direction of the interior of the apartment, the size of the room and its specifics illumination. Also coatings for the hall (living room) should be resistant: it’s quite expensive to change the wall covering through season only because they burned out. Consideration of all important criteria will allow you to choose the perfect option.
Light wallpapers go well with rich blue textiles
TIP! Chasing a low price when choosing a wallpaper is not worth it, because high-quality and environmentally friendly products can not be cheap. If the price seems high, then you can estimate the total service life wallpaper and make sure that they are worth buying.
Contrast wallpaper on one wall in a small room
In addition to ease of care, the wallpaper in the living room should also be safe for the inhabitants of the apartment. Breathable wallpapers that don’t accumulate dust, are an ideal solution for the living room.
Neutral wallpaper in the living room with low ceilings
Cozy atmosphere in the living room thanks to light wallpaper and bright accent sofa
Wallpaper in the living room: drawing and color
The question of choice is colorful for the living room. a stumbling block not only for several family members, but also for one. A wide range makes you experience the torment of choice: often a person likes several types of wallpaper at once, differing not only in texture but also in color. But navigate only for personal preferences when choosing wallpaper for the living room is not follows. Designers offer to compare their preferences with such points:
The niche where you can place the sofa is papered in color peas
- Ceiling height. For a room with high ceilings it is preferable to use wallpaper with horizontal stripes, but ideal for low rooms with wide vertical stripes that visually “lift” the ceiling.
The room with high ceilings has colorful wallpapers zigzag pattern
- The degree of illumination of the room. For a warm room with windows to the south it is worth choosing canvas contrasting cold shades: for example, green, blue or gray. If the windows of the living room look north then the walls and the whole interior should be kept warm soft colors: golden, beige and cream.
Warm living room with panoramic windows and cold blue wallpaper
Designers like to experiment and choose bright ones for the living room. saturated color materials with a juicy pattern. Of course, such the walls will charge with vigor and cause positive emotions, but использовать их необходимо крайне осторожно.
Редкое, но удачное сочетание черного и желтого, в мире обоев
What type of wallpaper is optimal for the living room?
The modern market for wall materials offers many materials that are optimal for a particular interior. So, for decorating the living room, it is preferable to use paper, vinyl, non-woven or fabric wallpaper. To figure out which of these types is optimal for a particular interior, it should be highlighted their functional differences and key qualities.
Bright wallpaper in the form of an antique satin in a spacious living room
- Paper wallpapers are not considered ideal for a living room, because they are not strong enough and durable. In addition, such the wallpaper fell well on the wall, it is necessary to carry out laborious work to align the walls.
Beautiful colorful wall in a white room
- Non-woven – more practical option, easier to tolerate exposure to light and water. In addition, a wide range of colors, drawings and textures allows you to choose the right option for any the interior.
Textured non-woven wallpaper for painting
- Vinyls are also good as wall decoration in the living room. Them can be washed, which is important for rooms with high traffic, and Also, such wallpaper when glued looks like a solid canvas.
Vinyl wallpaper of a refreshing marine hue
- Fabric wallpaper is considered to be a decoration of the living room – they are more often used for refined living rooms in the rococo style. Exquisite the solidity of the paintings allows you to create works on the walls art.
Bright textile wallpaper in the living room in tone with furniture headset
FACT! Choosing fabric wallpapers, you should be ready for certain difficulties in caring for this moody material.
Luxurious combination of black with pale pink shades
Separately, mention should be made of bamboo wallpapers, which are more often used in certain styles (e.g. colonial or ethno-style). Designers advise using such material in as a decorative element and not paste over the entire surface walls, but some part. In a number of similar materials also stand out Wallpaper made from rice paper, cane or straw.
Bright non-woven wallpaper in the beach interior of the living room
In addition, the use of several types or types of wallpaper (so called combination) is ideal for modern interior. This method allows you to use several options you like while arranging necessary accents in the interior. Vertical stripes, gluing walls with wallpaper with borders, horizontal stripes – all these options help to make the living room a more stylish and bright room.
Wallpaper in the living room can also serve as a zoning dining and living area
From a competent and thoughtful choice of wallpaper for the living room depends overall impression of the room. A wide range allows choose the perfect option for any style of the living room, as well as emphasize the individuality of the owners.