Bright butterflies on the wall of the nursery create a playful mood
To make the kids room look stylish and finished, and design the interior was thought out and competent, attention should not be paid not only the choice of furniture or decor, but also the selection of suitable material for wall decoration. Since most often as a coating for walls in the nursery choose wallpaper, then on their quality and the right choice Figure will depend on the harmonious appearance of the entire room. What there should be children’s wallpaper for the girls bedroom to please and inspire the owner of the room?
- Wallpaper for a girl’s nursery: beauty and safety
- Colors and patterns for the girl’s room
- Wall murals as a special way of decorating a room
- Choosing wallpapers for princesses of different ages
Pink color is most often used in a children’s room for girls
An older girl and especially one who is passionate about fashion will have to stylish print of such wallpapers to your soul
Delicate peach pink gamut will be a great backdrop for a nursery rooms and at the same time will not tire the eyes of the child
Wallpaper for a girl’s nursery: beauty and safety
The most important criterion when choosing wallpaper, furniture or toys for safety and environmental friendliness of the product should be considered. Child health is a priority, therefore naturalness materials – one of the most important factors when choosing products for children’s room. This also applies to the choice of wallpaper. Wall covering children’s room must meet the following requirements:
- Safety for the child’s body, i.e. lack of toxic materials.
- The coating should be as easy to maintain.
Bright wallpaper for a girl’s room with floral prints
- The color and pattern of the walls should not only correspond to age babies, but also like her.
Wallpaper with a natural motif is perfect in the room of a young researchers
So, what wallpapers are considered the best combination practicality and safety for human health? Specialists offer the following classification:
- Paper wallpapers – the most budget option for a child’s room, however, they must not be washed. This option can be considered practically Disposable, since paper-covered walls require frequent updates.
Paper wallpaper with pink stars in a room for a girl
- Natural wallpaper (rice paper or bamboo) is absolutely safe for the baby, but not always appropriate in the interior of the nursery rooms. In addition, such material is characterized by high cost.
Wallpaper in a room for a girl with bright stripes
- Non-woven and vinyl wallpapers, despite their durability and a lot of positive qualities, not too good for a child’s room, because they do not allow the walls to “breathe”. But in extreme cases, such Wallpaper can be used partially and combine them with more safe materials.
Vinyl wallpaper in the room for the girl
Advice! So fashionable fabric or velor wallpaper should not be considered as a material for a children’s bedroom because they accumulate dust, which is unacceptable in a room a child.
Colors and patterns for the girl’s room
One of the key parameters for choosing a wallpaper for a child’s room is their color and pattern. Psychologists note the particular importance of the chosen the colors on the walls of the nursery for the baby, since daily contemplation of a particular pattern and tone depends on psycho-emotional state of the child. But the best wallpapers for the nursery rooms for girls – this is not sugary pink tone and funny Kant princesses. Oddly enough, the best option is considered the use of the most calm tones: pastel peach, pale pink or beige.
Blue and cyan may be too cold and distant; should choose for a small bedroom.
Successful use of oriental wallpaper on the wallpaper in the room for girls
Red and orange cause uncontrolled agitation, therefore Only fit as parts.
Refined red and white wallpaper in the room for the girl
Advice! Too dark (black or gray) or too bright (scarlet or light green) colors should not be used for wall decoration in pediatric: they can negatively affect the psycho-emotional state a child.
Wall murals as a special way of decorating a room
One of the attractive options for decorating the walls in the bedroom girls becomes using photo wallpaper. In this case understand that modern murals are not sadly familiar with childhood faded birches, and hundreds of vivid drawings and paintings of excellent quality. Do not be limited to the range of construction stores – why not choose a custom drawing, which a specialized company will print as needed size.
- Cartoon characters for girls – fairies, princesses or even Winnie the Pooh will be great guests on the wall in the play area.
Popular motif for photo wallpaper in the room for the girl – heroes cartoon
Advice! If your baby likes cars and planes, don’t deny her the pleasure of having their images on the wall: the girl and the planes are wonderful.
- Fairytale castles, magical landscapes and distant kingdoms on the wall of the girl’s bedroom will create an atmosphere of amazing transformations, and furniture selected in this style from simple The bedrooms will create a real princess boudoir.
Fairytale castle on the wall in the room for the girl
- For the smallest, you should choose bright colors and elementary drawings: such a wall will become not only a decoration, but also a means acquaintance with the world.
For the smallest you should choose bright colors
- A schoolgirl will like kittens or puppies, lush flowers, macro images or futuristic landscapes.
Advice! Wall murals in the interior are used for only one walls – the rest is covered with a suitable mood or color plain wallpaper.
Walls of different colors in the room for the girl
Choosing wallpapers for princesses of different ages
An important condition for the correct choice of wallpaper is age of the girl who will live in the room. Can not agree that princesses will be somewhat inappropriate in teenager’s bedroom, and abstract drawing or roses do not like five year old baby. Designers recommend choosing the following options, focusing on the age of the child:
- For a newborn or girls under three years of age are preferred soft pastel colors (cream, lilac, pink or apricot). Plain or decorated with a small discreet pattern webs are ideal because they are too large and voluminous images can scare the baby. Many parents act contrary to tradition and use for a girl’s room instead of traditional pink, all shades of green, blue or menthol flowers.
Wallpaper with cute golden bees in a room for a girl
Advice! Choosing a wallpaper should be based on data on baby’s temperament: calm cold shades, but phlegmatic people should be surrounded by warm bright drawings.
- For a girl of 5-10 years, the room is not just a place for games, but her personal space: the baby gets acquainted with her future femininity, getting used to the status of “little princess”. That is why most often the wallpaper in the rooms for girls such age pink: all shades – from strawberries to peaches are appropriate for children’s room. Designers recommend using not only pink color, and combine it with others: for example, with white, yellow or purple.
Wallpaper with bright pink flowers in a room for a girl
- A teenage girl is already tired of the princesses but still wants to stay like that. Therefore, the choice of wallpaper for a child of this age extremely difficult: any options and colors are possible. But the designers note that the final decision must always be up to girl: freedom of choice will not only allow her to create the perfect for yourself the interior, but also teach you responsibility for your solutions.
Creative wallpaper in the room for a teenage girl
The right wallpaper for the kids room should not be easy beautiful and bright, but also safe for the baby. In the bedroom for girls are increasingly likely to meet princesses and castles, but do not to think that only this is limited to the imagination of designers. Experiments and bold color solutions will help the baby feel active, courageous and beloved.