Vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter (which company is better, prices, reviews, features of choice were the goal of this article) became the answer manufacturers to increasing customer demands for quality of cleaning. Indeed, the cleanliness of the room depends on health and well-being of residents. And given the rapid growth allergic diseases, you will need at home a vacuum cleaner that is guaranteed to cope with the elimination allergens.
The house may sparkle with cleanliness, but the smallest particles of dirt remain even after thorough vacuuming, for which allergy sufferers will immediately respond. Pictured: Airborne each house spores of black mold under a microscope
Vacuum cleaners with an aquafilter: design features, advantages and limitations
- 1 Vacuum cleaners with an aquafilter: design features, advantages and limitations
- 2 Vacuum cleaner with aquafilter: ranking of the best models
The main difference between this type of vacuum cleaner is the water treatment system, aquafilter – a tank filled with water. It is water that is used as a filter element through which it passes contaminated air. Interacting with water, litter, dust and particles mud becomes wet, heavier, loses volatility and settles at the bottom reservoir. There are two main types of aquafilters:
- hookah type – effective only for trapping large particles of dust and dirt. In this case, small particles, enclosed in air bubbles do not pass through the water filter lingering. To delay them, install HEPA filters, capable of capturing the smallest nanoparticles (including allergens and bacteria) – their effectiveness is about 99.997%. Exactly such a multi-stage filtration system is the main the disadvantage of such filters is to “push” air through it require a powerful engine, which means increased consumption electricity. In addition, the need for regular replacement expensive HEPA filters
The principle of operation of a hookah vacuum cleaner (bubbler) type
Removable HEPA filter for the vacuum cleaner. Such filters are different configurations: cartridge and cartridge
- separator type – the principle is put in his work centrifuges that separate air, debris and water. Moving in the flask, the liquid causes high pressure, which causes sinking to the bottom of large particles of debris. Due to exposure centrifugal force breaks the air bubbles in which are enclosed microparticles – they get wet and settle in water. By efficiency separator filters are not inferior to HEPA filters, so no the need to install additional filtering at the output items (consumables that you have to constantly buy and replace). Among the shortcomings can be distinguished high cost vacuum cleaners with filters of this type
A separator type vacuum cleaner is more effective (a water vortex moistens all dust particles, preventing them from remaining in air bubbles), but also significantly, even by orders of magnitude, more expensive
It is the high quality of cleaning that is the main advantage of vacuum cleaners with aquafilter. Unlike bag vacuum cleaners, air filtration quality does not depend on the degree of pollution container with water (dirt accumulator). Hence another advantage – as the bag fills with dust, an additional, rather significant, engine load, it starts to heat up, its wear is increasing. With a vacuum cleaner, the engine runs in constant mode. We note other advantages:
- hydration occurs along with cleaning air
Vacuuming with an aqua filter is not only more hygienic, it It also makes the air in the house healthier by moisturizing. it especially important during the heating season
- the vacuum cleaner is suitable for allergy sufferers – it catches spores fungi, dead skin particles, pollen of plants, animal hair and dust mites
Spring for allergy sufferers is a quadruple house cleaning effort, to escape from coughing and swelling. Vacuum cleaner with aquafilter greatly facilitate this task by cleaning the house from spores and pollen plants
Painted for clarity photo pollen found in our country plants under an electron microscope: sunflower, morning glory, mallow, eastern lily, evening primrose, castor tree
- hygienic emptying – you can simply drain the water into toilet, while dust does not fly away, getting back to the room.
With every careless movement, large quantities of dust fly back around the house when a dust bag or container is removed from the vacuum cleaner. A vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter eliminates this. It is better to flush dirty water out of it into the toilet so that eliminate pipe clogging
Of the shortcomings, it should be noted:
- big weight and dimensions – minimum weight of the vacuum cleaner with a water filter of about 7.5 kg, but most models weigh about 10 kg If you add here and significant dimensions (which is inevitable, because some vacuum cleaners have a water tank capacity of 10 l), then such a vacuum cleaner cannot boast of high maneuverability and just not very comfortable to move
A significant minus of the vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter is its solid weight. The leaders in this regard are cordless vacuum cleaners with traditional principle of action
Another alternative is a very lightweight vacuum cleaner combining traditional dusting with a brush, and wet cleaning. Following the brush, the floor is wiped with a microfiber pad, which is actively wetted all the time the vacuum cleaner is working. In the photo: filling the tank with water for such a vacuum cleaner pad Phiilips Aquastick
- difficulty of maintenance – after each cleaning is necessary thoroughly wash and dry the water tank, otherwise it will be a great place for the reproduction of various bacteria. In addition, the assembly / disassembly of such a vacuum cleaner is quite complicated and will require attention
Storing a vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter is exactly the same as ordinary, with one important difference: it is necessary to drain the water from the tank before putting the vacuum cleaner into the cabinet
- noise level – about 60dB, which is much louder than conventional vacuum cleaner with dust bag
If the noise level from a vacuum cleaner is fundamentally important to you, pay attention to this characteristic before purchasing. To have idea of volume levels: 60-70 decibels is loud conversation, 80 decibels – a busy track with a lot of traffic
Which vacuum cleaner is more effective – with an aquafilter or with a bag – look at the video:
It should be understood that a washing vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter can provide two types of cleaning – wet when water first sprayed, and then absorbed along with dirt, and dry, i.e. ordinary suction and air filtration.
From spring pollen and fluff, plants do not save the nets on the windows, but vacuuming only provides some relief allergy sufferers. With a vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter, the results are significantly лучше
On all models of vacuum cleaners with an aquafilter, the air is cleaned of dust by 99.99%, and from pollen – completely. This alleviates the condition of seasonal allergies and other diseases, such as bronchial asthma.
What to consider when planning to buy a vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter:
- suction power – in different models, it can range from 200 to 900 watts, while the vast most models have power up to 300 watts. That’s enough for high-quality cleaning of a slightly soiled room (normal flat) and carpet cleaning (carpet) with a small pile. For rooms with high traffic (office), as well as for cleaning carpets with large a pile vacuum cleaner up to 450 watts is required.
Advice! Optimal if the model has the ability to control power – this will save electricity and protect the engine from water
- vacuum cleaner equipment – more precisely saying the number of nozzles – turbo brushes, crevice nozzle, nozzle for cleaning upholstered furniture, etc. More than nozzles, the more quality you can remove various in their type of surface. Some models even have a special plunger, with which you can clean the sink
- tank volume – for cleaning a small (up to 15m2) room will have enough tank capacity of 2 l If you want to clean the entire apartment without being distracted by frequent water change, choose a larger tank
Cleaning the water tank. It is necessary to change the water in vacuum cleaners of different models with different frequencies: the budget ones will clean about 15 square meters of dust. at one refueling with clean water, vacuum cleaners are more expensive – от 50 кв. м
- cord length – it is in many ways determines the mobility of the vacuum cleaner. Nice Bonus – Feature automatic cord winder.
Advice! The plastic tube is less reliable than metal. Telescopic tube enables adjust to the user’s growth, changing the length to work much convenient.
Vacuum cleaner with aquafilter: ranking of the best models
To make the rating, we took models that relate to mid and budget price range available to most buyers excluding samples of the elite segment – Rainbow companies (USA), Hyla (Slovenia) Pro Aqua (Germany) or Delvir (Italy), the cost of which in the basic configuration starts from 1000 dollars.
No. 1. Thomas MISTRAL XS
|In principle, any vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter Thomas (price in generally meets the level of quality and functionality) could lead this rating, but still it’s the rating of vacuum cleaners (not washing), therefore, for the purity of comparison, the choice fell on Thomas MISTRAL XS. Separator-type water filter for almost complete cleaning air, touch switch allows you to smoothly adjust suction power. Water tank volume – 2 l, cord length 8, auto winding. Nozzles: floor carpet, for parquet / laminate, crevice, for polished furniture and for cleaning mattresses|
Prices – 15500 – 21000 rubles
“Very stylish and attractive design, original color – sky blue. It’s very convenient that there is a special compartment for nozzles – folded and now they are not lost, their no need to search all over the house. It works fine, we have a cat-Persian, so after Thomas there’s not even a hint of wool. ”
“It’s worthwhile to understand that washing such a vacuum cleaner is not to quickly pick up crumbs in the kitchen. He is for cleaning in the very the global sense of the word when an ORDER is imposed. Later I have to tinker with its washing, but in general – very well. Compact enough, big wheels, good maneuvers. ”
“I would like a turbo brush in the kit. Many details (as many as 5) which must be washed, plus the box itself is problematic to wash. ”
What is the danger of house dust: 1. dust mites and their waste life activity; 2. pathogenic bacteria; 3. fungal spores
No. 2. KARCHER DS 6.000 Mediclean
German vacuum cleaner Karcher with an aquafilter, perhaps the only one who is able to compete on equal terms with another German – Thomas. It differs from other Karcher models by the original attractive design – This is a typical dry vacuum cleaner multi-printing filtration system (aquafilter plus HEPA filter) provide deep and almost complete cleaning of skipped through the vacuum cleaner air. Despite the relatively small (250 W) suction power, enough for cleaning apartments where there are no carpets with a big pile. When compared with other models, not very heavy – only 7.5 kg, the capacity of the dust bag – 1.7 l. Pros – metal telescopic tube, the possibility of vertical storage.
Prices – from 17,200 p. up to 24 900 rub.
“Very quiet, powerful vacuum cleaner. Perfectly cleans, sucks dust from all cracks, after cleaning the water in the container is so black, already it becomes uncomfortable. Very satisfied.”
“Confuses the price, with such parameters (for example, the lack of the ability to adjust the suction power) and complexity service, it could be more modest. ”
“It’s not entirely clear that the HEPA filter water filter should be clean anyway. If it’s just marketing move, then quite expensive, replacing the HEPA filter will cost a pretty penny. ”
You can often hear how the curtains are called “dust collectors.” A vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter will allow you to carry out the tedious procedure of washing them at times less
No. 3. Samsung SD9481
|Samsung Aquafiltro Vacuum Cleaner Takes Intermediate a position between expensive Germans and budget models, in In principle, this is an almost optimal combination of price / quality. Acceptable suction power – 200 W is suitable for those with there are no thick carpets at home, and parquet and linoleum will be Remarkably cleaned. Tank capacity (2 L) enough for cleaning a small one-bedroom apartment. Thanks compact enough size, large rubber wheels and cord 7 m long vacuum cleaner quite maneuverable. An additional plus is the power regulator mounted directly on the handle, which makes use a vacuum cleaner is more convenient.|
Prices – from 1700 to 19550
“Good design, reasonable price, quality cleaning, compact size, rides well, it does not need to push or carry over. We clean once a week, linoleum cleans very well, even fresh air after cleaning it seems. ”
“There are a lot of nozzles in the kit, but we really use one or two, the turbo brush is somehow inexpressive, weakly sucks completely, you have to vacuum it afterwards ordinary. ”
Different models of vacuum cleaners with aquafilter are equipped with different sets of brushes. Please note if there is a model in your choice pet brush if you have four-legged pets
Number 4. Zelmer Aquawelt 919.0 ST
|A model that has two types of dust collector at the same time – an aquafilter and a bag, while for switching modes it is necessary just a few minutes. It’s convenient to quickly remove something – you can use the bag and do not have to wash the vacuum cleaner for a long time, but for serious cleaning use an aquafilter. Power of absorption – 300 W, which is quite a lot. The volume of the tank is 1.7 liters, such enough volume to completely remove a couple of rooms. Good equipment, nozzles: floor / carpet, dust, crevice, parquet, for upholstered furniture, turbo brush.|
Prices – from 11,600 to 23,900 rubles
“I’m glad that there are two different dust collectors. Powerful, but with this is not very expensive, in its class – one of the most affordable. A lot of nozzles that you can keep everything inside. a vacuum cleaner. ”
“The cable is definitely short – just 5.5 meters. Loud – 80 dB, but easy to clean, container removed and installed easy. Easy to move around. ”
“Heavy, you have to push with your hands. You have to really assemble carefully, the details seem so fragile. Volume the tank is too small. ”
Pouring the first portion of water into the tank before starting harvesting
No. 5. Vitek VT-1833 PR
|The Vitek vacuum cleaner with the VT-1833 aquafilter is the most pleasant cost, which, in principle, did not affect his functionality. First of all, the suction power is 400 W, only very expensive models have more, and in our rating – This is the largest indicator. With such power, you can vacuum high pile carpet. Next is a 3.5 liter tank, its may be enough for cleaning a 3-room apartment. Stylish, attractive design, nozzles allow both to clean the floor and take care of furniture.|
Prices – from 6300 p. up to 8400 rub.
“To put it mildly – an unexpected result for the money. Works well, quietly, compact enough and maneuverable. ”
“In pursuit of compactness, the developers did not foresee a place to store nozzles is a clear minus. Still – well, very short, only 4.5 meters cord (4.8 written, but really completely not untwisted). But it does its job well, the power is such that sometimes it seems that linoleum will tear))) Although there is regulator. ”
“Two global cons. The first is the material of the tank, very brittle and easily breaks, retainer petals are very unreliable. The second – a turbo brush – it’s just a dust accumulator, clean it almost impossible.”
Owners of vacuum cleaners with an aquafilter note that it is more pleasant to breathe in the house after such cleaning, and even the atmosphere of the rooms seems cleaner and “airier”