Scandinavian-style studio apartment design
Very often, the owners of modest odnushki raises the question of how to zoning a one-room apartment. And How equip a one-room apartment, if for all design decisions only 18 square meters m? And if you also need to accommodate as much as possible, in including kids corner? The task is not simple, but quite real.
- General zoning rules
- Design a studio apartment with a child: the secrets of the right zoning
- Bedroom in a studio apartment
- One-room apartment ideas: zoning methods
With the right zoning in a compact room there is a place for everything you need
Bright folding sofas in the design of a studio apartment
Loft bedroom-living room
Separation of the sleeping area with a sliding glass partition
General zoning rules
A TV stand will serve as an excellent border between two zones
In order to divide the room into 18 square meters. m, it is important correctly to zon him. Some tricks will come to the rescue, and exactly:
- Apply light colors. This idea will create such necessary volumes and ease at least visually. Also very important so that the colors harmonize with each other, create a pleasant balance.
For the design of small rooms it is better to choose bright tones
Compact arrangement of furniture in a small apartment
The berth is separated by curtains.
Advice! Use for ceiling the color is slightly lighter than for the walls. Also visually enlarge the height of the room will help flat lighting fixtures that can be placed mainly on the ceiling.
- Use any physical methods of zoning, namely: podium, arch, screen, rack, sliding partition. This will allow to successfully separate, for example, separate a children’s corner and bed of parents. The basis of the idea is to add functionality, which in no way will be reflected in the utility of space.
Podium with drawers – a good option for zoning of space
A good separator in a studio apartment can be small shelving
A loft bed will help to save space in a one-room apartment
Partitions in a one-room apartment (photo)
A transparent partition separates the bed from the hall with the kitchen
- For creating optical illusion and visual expansion 18 sq. room m use mirrors and any reflective surface. They can also carry out zoning of a one-room apartments for bedroom and living room.
A small hanging partition to divide the room into two zones
Mirrors and a convertible bed are good options for increase and save space in a small room
How to furnish a 1-room apartment (photo)
- If you can choose the right furniture, then it is also quite capable of successfully zoning a room. In support of – numerous photos and design of a one-room apartment-Khrushchevkis in a similar way to zoning.
Workplace can be hidden in the closet.
The transforming bed is ideally suited for one-room apartments
If your ceilings are not very low, you can create a second one. floor for a berth
Advice! Put the sofa is not familiar to the wall, and separate them a berth or site for the child. So you will carry out zoning and thereby do not establish a single barriers of internal space and you can quite organize although small, but separate areas.
- If the apartment is 18 square meters. m there is a balcony or loggia, at their expense it is quite possible to expand the area that is so lacking. Important it is good to insulate and install high-quality double-glazed windows – This will create complete comfort.
Design a studio apartment with a child: secrets proper zoning
To equip a children’s zone in a one-room apartment is a task not easy
If it is necessary to separate a place in a studio apartment for child and for parents, then there are also a few secrets. IN first of all, zoning methods will depend on age child (see zoning photo for different ages).
The first situation is a small child of preschool age. Here must fit a bed for parents and a cot in one-room apartment. The place for the child should be comfortable and функциональным, особенно если это новорожденный.
Подвесная детская люлька возле кровати родителей
To increase the living space, you can combine a balcony with room
Compact children’s area located in the corner of the room
Tip! Children’s area in one-room apartment should be the brightest and warmest the place.
Please note that as a child grows up, the children’s space it will be necessary to expand and increase its functionality. The main ideas:
- Installing a screen or curtain around the bed. it will create the necessary cozy place where the baby will sleep well. Also, bright light and waking up the baby will not enter here, but in At the same time, mom will be able to complete all necessary tasks without any problems. manipulations: feed, change clothes, change the diaper, lull to sleep.
- Use a special children’s wallpaper set for coloring if preschool kid. Great idea – paint the wall special paint that allows you to write on it, like on a blackboard crayons. This technique will allow you to separate the child’s place from an adult.
Design of a small one-room apartment in a classic style
An attic bed with a working area can easily replace a nursery the room
Slate board in the interior of a studio apartment
Bedroom in a studio apartment
- A good idea at first would be zoning a studio apartment with a canopy baby which covers the bed.
- If space is completely limited, but a growing researcher needs place for active games, make a bunk bed: below there will be a sleeping place for parents, and upstairs can climb child.
Four-poster crib next to parent’s bed
How to divide a room into two zones: a nursery and an adult (photo)
Design of a studio apartment for a family with a schoolchild it’s harder to create, especially with only 18 sq. m. m since it actually zoning places for three adults who want have your own place.
Zoning a studio apartment in this case requires tricks. In addition to the corner for relaxation, the student needs a place to to study. Transformer furniture will come to the rescue and multifunctional furniture, namely:
- Table-cabinet: while working on homework, you can pull out with school supplies, then hide everything in the closet, thereby freeing up space for other purposes.
Compact work area with folding table
- Podium. It can be of various shapes and heights. Similar the design will clearly separate the place of the student from the adult. Here, under the catwalk, you can hide the bed, which has wheels. During sleep, it will need to be put forward, and then hidden. If the podium is high, it is worth providing steps for ease of moving.
Comfortable children’s area on the podium
High ceiling looks interesting in dark color
Advice! On the top tier of the podium you can equip a workplace, and if there is such a desire, even mini gym, for example, a staircase with horizontal bar.
You can buy a specially designed integrated space for schoolboy. In such a portable design will be included working place, bed on the second tier and wardrobe. A kind of fortress – all in one thing.
A loft bed for a child to order will help to organize space as comfortable and practical as possible
The divider rack simultaneously separates a berth and serves shelf under photos
Advice! If in your apartment high ceilings, you can raise the student’s berth under the ceiling in the literal sense of the word. To do this, you need to make a strong frame, on which to mount the stairs. Distances to the ceiling in 1-1.5 a meter is enough for a comfortable sleep, and if you think about it sliding doors, a teenager will be able to get a real corner for personal space, which at his age is very important.
Ideas of one-room apartments: ways zoning
Various partitions – the most common way zoning premises
Ideas on how to equip a one-room apartment can be gleaned from numerous photos in design magazines.
Advice! Do not think stereotypically: zoning of a studio apartment can be done using furniture.
The sleeping area, located on the insulated balcony
If you move the kitchen to the common room, you can select separate bedroom room
Retractable work area in the kitchen of a studio apartment
You will perfectly separate the zones without using partitions, but just by installing a cabinet – not standardly under the wall, but across rooms. Also in zoning will help a double-sided rack, which in addition to dividing the space in a studio apartment can add functionality. On both sides it can be mounted countertops and thus get two separate jobs. The “bedroom” can be created using a tall wardrobe. If spaces small and your room is combined with the kitchen, use an elegant counter – she hinted at zoning, while not clearly separating the room.
The arrangement of a berth on the second floor saves space
The berth is fenced off by white curtains
Red plasterboard partition to separate the sleeping and living areas
Curtains and curtains will be an excellent zoning option for textile lovers in the interior. Photos of such premises are many. A huge assortment in fabric stores will allow you to choose a color to your liking, complement the stylistic image of the room. Not bad bamboo curtains look organically fit in virtually any interior. Zoning studio apartment curtains will bring a certain naturalness and exotic to the usual urban the setting.
A beautiful combination of terracotta and turquoise colors in the interior living room combined with a bedroom
Zoning of a studio apartment with finishing materials
Separation of space in a studio apartment due to drywall wall
Before you equip a one-room apartment and zoning color, take care of their correct selection. Too bright and contrasting ones will steal visually useful squares. For help different textures can come, for example, stucco or different wallpaper.
Partition with bookshelves to create a small bedroom zones
Glass partitions with curtains – a great way to separate rooms for zones
Zoning a studio apartment with color
Advice! For absolute zoning use different flooring, such as laminate and tile or different colors of the same material, its combinations.