Table of contents:
- 1 How septic tank Fast works
- 2 What models are commercially available
- 3 Advantages and disadvantages
- 4 Installation and maintenance of the septic tank Fast
- 5 videos
Today, many citizens have the opportunity to build a house for city But in this new home people want to feel in comfort. And one of the components of this concept is equipment at home with all necessary amenities, including sewage system. And what if there is no settlement communications for the removal of sewage? In this case, most people install or make septic tanks. Such devices allow not only collect all drains, but also clean them. On the market today you can find different models of septic tanks, and each of them has its own features, pros and cons. This article will explain how Fast septic tank works. Its characteristics, principle will be given. actions, talked about the benefits and installation method.
How does septic tank Fast
The principle of operation of the septic tank Fast
Septic tank Fast is a plastic container without a bottom. There are honeycombs inside the septic tank, and in the center there is an airlift. At With the help of the compressor, air is supplied to the module. Microorganisms themselves live on the honeycomb, where wastewater treatment takes place.
Fast septic device The Fast module is located in a separate sealed container. And in front of him a septic chamber is located, all drains from a residential building fall first into her. This camera plays the role of a sump. In it, under by the action of gravity, solid particles settle to the bottom. Then partially Treated effluents go directly to the septic tank module.
The Fast device is similar in design to the aeration system cleaning the central sewer. Airlift saturates drains with oxygen. As a result of the vital activity of colonies of microorganisms, cleaning up. The bacteria are aerobic forms, i.e. microorganisms whose life processes take place with the participation of oxygen. So that bacteria do not settle to the bottom, they are enclosed in special substrate. Due to the intake of air in the septic tank rotting process is observed, which means that there is no unpleasant smell.
After cleaning, the effluents enter the tank under the Fast module. From here they can be drained into a drainage well or into a pond.
What models are commercially available
One of the septic tank models Fast
It is worthwhile to review the range of Fast septic tanks. When choosing models need to pay attention to the volume of effluents with which The device can handle. So, on sale are the following septic tanks:
- Retro Fast 0.25 – it can clean up to 1 m3 of drains in day (enough for houses where 1-2 people live).
- Retro Fast 0.375 – cleans up to 1.5 m3 of drains per day (1-6 residents).
- Retro Fast 0.5 – cleans up to 2 m3 of effluent per day (1–8 tenants).
- Retro Fast 0.75 – cleans up to 3 m3 of drains per day (1–11 residents).
- Retro Fast 0.9 – cleans up to 3.4 m3 of drains per day (1-14 residents).
In addition, there are models designed for cleaning sewage from restaurants, canteens and cafes. Such septic tanks are more expensive but able to handle a lot of organic waste. Also available in large numbers detergents present in drains.
There are compact septic tanks Fast. They are conveniently placed in small guest houses. A number of models are designed for installations on yachts or small ships. Besides, there are more powerful septic tanks Fast, which are used for cleaning of reservoirs and central sewerage networks.
Advantages and disadvantages
Features of a septic tank Fast
Septic tanks Fast, like any other similar devices, have both pluses and minuses. But still the first is much larger. So, septic tank advantages include:
- Easy maintenance and minimal operating costs. Septic tank Fast, if installed correctly, rarely requires replacement Supplies. And pumping out the accumulated residues is needed no more often once every three years.
- High level of water purification, it reaches almost 100%. After water can be used for technical needs and irrigation plants.
- Due to the constant supply of oxygen there is no unpleasant smell.
- Due to its design and the bacteria used in the effluent chlorine-containing substances may be present.
- Septic can be used periodically. During the absence drains with colonies of microorganisms nothing will happen (of course, only for a certain time).
- Long term of operation. Septic tank Fast when properly Installation and maintenance is able to work up to 50 years.
But there are also disadvantages.
- The dependence of the device on electricity. Since in the process aerobic bacteria are used for cleaning; constant air supply. This is done using electrical compressors. But a septic tank can easily transfer several hours lack of power.
- High price. Even the simplest Fast septic tank will cost more than a hundred thousand rubles.
Installation and maintenance of the septic tank Fast
Montage Retro Fast 0.375
Fast septic tank installation is best entrusted to professionals. it the device is quite expensive, and if something is done wrong, it will be a pity for lost funds. Typically, installation of equipment carries out a company that sells this septic tank. Work on Installation takes place in several stages:
- The first step is preparing the foundation pit for the tank. Place it location must comply with sanitary requirements. Also digging a pit nearby to equip a drainage well or pipes are laid for the discharge of purified water.
- At the bottom of the pit, a pillow is made of sand and gravel. If groundwater close to the surface, it is necessary pour concrete screed in addition.
- Installed capacity. To do this, you can use the product made of metal or plastic.
- Mounting the Fast septic tank module in a container and connecting it to power supply.
- Sewer to the device of sewer pipes.
- Filling all with soil and mounting the inspection hatch.
If everything is connected correctly, then septic tank care will not be require a lot of effort. The device does not need preservation on in the winter. If the septic tank was installed in a country house, where permanent tenants are only in the summer, then for the time being with the device nothing will happen. Just turn it off in the fall electricity, and turn it on again in spring. Septic will work OK.
Of the periodic works, only annual cleaning can be said. air filters. It is better to do this in the autumn. Also once per three years you need to pump out the sediments that accumulate at the bottom septic tank.
You can read articles about other types of septic tanks for country house:
- how to make a sewer in the country with your own hands;
- septic tank;
- septic tank made of concrete rings;
- septic tank from eurocubes;
- septic tank made of tires;
- installation of a septic tank Topas.
In this video you can observe how the autonomous system works Sewer FAST: