Multi-colored buttercup field
As soon as the gaze rushes to these colors, you involuntarily feel a surge of tenderness and inspiration. Most people who happen to for the first time to see this beauty in an unopened form, it is believed that This is a miniature version of peonies. And someone even believes that this roses or beautiful poppies. No wonder this flower was appreciated by the bride, because the plant represents maximum tenderness and purity. They are look great on a garden plot, in a pot or on a table at home, in a bouquet.
However, for the almost unknown and difficult to pronounce the name “ranunculus” hides an ordinary buttercup. Its wild varieties in which small protozoa are represented flowers can be found in various places in Russia. Special The varieties that are supposed to be grown in garden conditions. They are endowed with original and diverse coloring, possess large magnificent rosettes and truly delicate aroma. Having landed this beauty in your own area, you will get real pleasure from caring for ranunculus and from the result!
- Features of planting a plant
- When is landing necessary?
- Garden care
Delicate buttercup carries sophistication and subtle style.
Features of planting a plant
The rhizomes of this culture are represented by small size. tubers that are shaped like crow’s feet. Engage them acquisition recommended in the fall, as in this case there is a maximum probability that they are fresh, that is dug up this season. This means that the buttercup lies until spring without spoilage and pests.
Important! Tubers are planted in mid-spring, when the earth already has time to warm up to 5-8 cm. “Nail” plants it should be facing down. Distance between tubers is 12 cm. Before planting, they can be soaked in воде или помещены в опилки на несколько часов.
Клубни лютика по форме напоминают гусиные лапки
Landing of buttercups
This process involves a series of sequential stages and accounting features.
- Landing is carried out in a sunny place with little wind.
- The soil should be prepared in advance and be loose.
- As the original version, chernozem is used, which mixed with enough humus.
- Drainage must be taken care of to prevent stagnation of moisture and formations rotted on tubers.
- If there is a danger of frost, shoots that have formed, it is necessary to cover with straw or other covering materials.
- If yellowing tops need to ensure its digging, and then dry the tuber.
Compliance with these points will allow you to carry out operational and high-quality measures for planting buttercup.
When is landing necessary?
You need to start in the process of planting plants at a time when the ground is fully warmed up, and the risk of spring frost is reduced to zero. Seasoned gardeners recommend doing this by early May. Since the process of the plant is problematic transplants, it’s important to think about how to drop off to make the buttercup feel comfortable.
Advice! Tubers need to be dug in a hole “beak” down, observing with a depth of 5-8 cm. It is important to maintain a distance between tubers, which will be about 10-15 cm.
If it is likely that the temperature will drop sharply, you need to cover the bed with straw or other special material. After a while, the first flowers will appear.
A sunny and low-wind place will be ideal for landing plants
Ranunculus is good because it is not at all complicated in terms of care. It only needs to be watered regularly, doing this sparingly in Avoid the process of decay of the root system.
The first flowers appear 60 days after planting
If mold appeared on the leaves, and also the plant began dropping buds, this indicates excessive moisture. It is necessary to deal with the removal of damaged plant elements and follow these steps:
- loosen the resulting soil;
- reduce the amount of water supplied;
- timely remove inflorescences that have faded;
- regularly feed the flower.
Advice! The last measure should be taken every two weeks, while it is important to use potash fertilizers. During the period, when flowering begins, as a fertilizer material apply potassium salt, ash, potassium sulfate.
- The plant, as already mentioned, is not susceptible to frost, so that before the onset of cold weather, you need to dig up the tubers and rinse them from the earth. After this, overgrown “clusters” must be separated from their “children”.
- To insure the buttercup from numerous pests, it is necessary to soak this element in the composition of manganese for 10 minutes. After that, it is important to thoroughly dry the tubers and lay them in the sand or peat.
- The styling area should be cool and dark. For the summer cycle adult tuber gives 7 “children” each bloom, young – 3 each.
Proper care of the buttercup tubers in winter will please beautiful and fertile shoots
Features of ranunculus reproduction
There are two ways in which buttercup multiplies and pleases with its beauty.
- Tubers. You need to choose the most healthy elements from which roots will subsequently be formed.
- The seeds. In early March, you need to plant seeds at home in a prepared container. They need to be periodically water and sprinkle a little earth. Leave to stand where enough heat and light. It is important to wipe the shelter daily avoid accumulation of moisture.
Sprouts covered with a film or glass are needed every day ventilate
Diseases and Pests
The fleshy parts of this flower act as real pleasures for the following parasites:
- spider mite.
In this regard, if you have noticed insects, it is necessary process plants with quality insecticides. IN preventive measures gardeners recommend processing by mercaptophos.