Panoramic glazing is a lot of light, a beautiful view, the feeling of limitless spaciousness
Panoramic glazing can completely transform the home. You feel completely new emotional shades when you stand on the French balcony (the so-called panoramic windows) and look at the street. Imagine the magical scenery of nature or magnificence views of the modern city pour into your apartment – just such the feeling gives glazing panoramic windows.
- The life of magic windows
- Spectacular panoramic glazing, the pros and cons – why more?
- Glazing balcony
- Designer Tips
- Officials against
- Glass House
Panoramic glazing can completely transform the home
The glass facade looks amazing
The life of magic windows
Panoramic glazing must first be fully safe for residents. Therefore, only shockproof is used glass with a thickness of one sheet of at least 6-7 mm. Other criteria the choice depends on the characteristics of the home: number of storeys, degree visibility from the street, the location of the windows. Glasses themselves can be different in execution. Which do you want?
For panoramic glazing, only shockproof is used. glass
Panoramic glazing should be not only beautiful, but also completely safe for residents
- Tinted will provide comfort even in the hottest time.
- Mirrored (enamel) will completely hide you from prying eyes passers-by (relevant for low floors).
Панорамное остекление еще называют “французским окном”
- Energy-saving will give coolness in the sun and warm in severe frosts.
- Electrochromic capable according to your desire (using the remote control control) change the degree of light transmission.
Energy-efficient windows will cool in the sun and warm in severe frosts
Panoramic window with beautiful mountain views
- Low emissions are ideal for hot climates and also if the windows are located on the south side (they will reliably protect against penetration of infrared radiation).
Low emission glass ideal for hot climates.
In some cases, panoramic loggia glazing consists of sliding, roller shutters. Is it necessary to say, that’s all the guides and the rollers themselves will be made only of material increased resistance to negative external factors (cold, damp, heat, dryness, humidity). Insulating sealing layers are made of special transparent polymer, completely invisible in the finished design.
Panoramic glazing with roller shutters
Cozy loggia with panoramic glazing
- In panoramic windows it is not provided and never used no mechanical fastenings. All glasses are attached to the profile by gluing, using a polyurethane adhesive. The result is a highly reliable monolithic design, not subject to time, sun and moisture.
Все стекла “французского окна” крепятся к профилю путемвклеивания
Spectacular panoramic glazing, the pros and cons – why more?
Is everything perfect with french windows? Not touching financial cost (it is quite expensive), to the disadvantages of “windows on the floor” can include:
- The need for an air conditioner (in the warm season in a room with panoramic glazing will be too hot).
Panoramic windows are of great value.
Спальня с “окном в пол”
- The need for crevice heating convectors to prevent the formation of frost on the glass in winter and their fogging. Convectors increase the cost of a magical undertaking.
- The complexity of caring for huge glasses, especially if they are executed in “deaf” execution.
Panoramic glazing is very laborious to maintain.
Arranging a comfortable life “behind the glass” is a complex technical задача
It is unlikely that someone will be scared by such “difficulties” when they are at stake great mood, wonderful relaxation among the colorful landscape, which you can admire without getting up from your chair and stylish, presentable apartment with panoramic glazing.
Glazing without the use of frames. It makes the balcony weightless as if floating in the air. French windows are comfortable in operation and care, but far from ideal. After all, insulation panoramic glazing in this case is impossible, therefore, in cold weather there will be dank, and in the summer you will be overcome by a midge – a mosquito there’s just nothing to attach the grid to.
Glazing of a balcony without the use of frames
Frameless glazing for the most part is spectacular decorative element than to real protection against negative factors of capricious nature.
Frameless glazing looks very impressive
Frame. Thanks to the frames, such glazing is more reliable, it will provide a comfortable temperature regime regardless of the weather. Framed French windows are a warm option and allow install any blinds and mosquito nets. Glazing can be execute using various materials:
Frame glazing provides a comfortable temperature regardless of the weather
Panoramic glazing with a plastic frame
- Aluminum. The aluminum frame is lightweight, safe, with excellent performance, but also higher cost.
- Glass composite. Possesses special durability and high thermal insulation. Using glass composite panoramic glazing the balcony will be the highest quality and most expensive.
Thanks to the glass composite, the panoramic glazing of the balcony will become the highest quality and most expensive
Panoramic glazing is a fertile field for design ideas. In the case of the budget option, when glass is used without tinting, the first thing a designer offers is curtains:
In order not to spoil the effect of the visual increase in the room and the atmosphere of freedom in the house, you need to be very responsible in choosing curtains
For curtains of panoramic windows, you should choose light translucent materials
- Fashionable photo curtains with 3D effect. They will turn your panoramic balcony in exotic landscape, picturesque ocean, romance flower spaces or the mystery of the green forest.
Photo curtains with 3D effect
Photo curtains with the effect of the evening city
- Roman curtains. Choose fabric for them focusing on the location of the balcony. The south side is better use dense material of a light shade, and if you want to hide from prying eyes, make double curtains with inclusion translucent fabric.
Panoramic window with roman blinds
- Japanese curtains. Compact, easy to remove and look very impressive. They are mounted on a rail cornice.
Japanese curtains look very impressive
- Thread blinds with drapery effect. They can be combined of multi-colored threads and additionally decorate with rhinestones or beads. Using various kinds of material and adjusting the size filament curtains, you can favorably emphasize any style in general decoration of a panoramic balcony.
French windows with filament blinds
Designed by your hands decorate a fountain or waterfall, while the wall near it gets off with an artificial stone. Glasses require a special approach to furniture. Ideal here are light couches, folding tables, hinged shelves, fitted wardrobes.
Panoramic windows require a special approach to furniture
But even with the most ardent desire, there are situations when you do not You can arrange French windows on the balcony.
Panoramic glazing of apartment balconies or loggias refers to redevelopment and requires permission from regulatory authorities and coordination in architectural services.
Panoramic glazing of apartments requires permission from supervisory authorities and coordination in architectural services
Officials will say no if the total area of the apartment is less than 200 squares. You will not get permission for ceiling heights less than 2.9 m. But for panoramic glazing of cottages or own houses do not require special permission. Vacation home is your individual property and you can do with him whatever you want.
Permission for panoramic glazing of cottages or your own no houses required
In modern glazing of own houses, as a rule, large areas are involved, sometimes the windows go to the third floor. Imagine if a stylish house with panoramic windows looks like a river or a beautiful forest, what a gorgeous view will open to the owners mansion!
Stylish house with panoramic windows
But French windows require large areas. It makes no sense splurge on them if your home is less than 200 squares.
Modern glazing of country houses does not include only windows on the floor, this includes glazing of facades, creating glass vestibules, entrance groups of glass. Stylish homes can even have a roof or full glazed walls.
House with a glass facade
If you really want an abundance of space, and the house is small, you can Use an alternative: panoramic terrace glazing. Most economical and common way – using wooden frames. Universal tree durable, environmentally friendly, excellent saves heat and blends perfectly with any kind of facade.
Interesting small glass house
Familiar plastic also contributes to the glazing of the terrace. Modern double-glazed windows allow you to get an individual model in its own dimensions with excellent heat and soundproofed. But plastic windows on the floor on small verandas and terraces will look too rough and heavy. When glazing small areas the right passes to the cellular, especially durable polycarbonate.
Advice! When glazing the terrace take care so that the sash structures open inward. This will allow achieve a constant flow of fresh air into the glazed the room.
Panoramic glazing of the terrace
On the terrace with French windows you can do anything: winter garden, study, living room and even summer bedroom. The terrace glazing with sliding sections is excellent suitable for creating a comfortable resting place with reliable protection from any weather.
The terrace glazing with sliding sections is excellent suitable for creating a comfortable vacation spot
Comfort to your home!