Photo 1 – Deep turquoise color of the wall
In whatever style the room, central color load bear walls. With them, in fact, begins drawing of the interior. The walls are responsible for psychological comfort, and for the degree of illumination, and for the harmonious combination of all elements the interior. What is it, the right palette of paints for walls, what her secrets and what should be taken into account so as not to be mistaken in the choice.
- Individual color features
- Style palette
- Room and color
Wall paint: individual color features
The basis of the spectrum, which is familiar to human vision, is good the familiar rainbow. A delightful natural phenomenon consisting of seven starting sectors of color. The desire of any of them for lordship leads to the appearance of white, leaving in the dark gives black. On each of these stages creates new shades that are widely used a man in his home. There is even a whole science colorimetry studying color. But we will not dive into complex scientific research and consider the palette of colors more sublime, using the practice of feng shui.
Photo 2 – The pale pink color of the wall will add refinement to your the interior
Since the rainbow is the spectral middle, then the shades colors spread their properties. Here are some explanations Feng Shui:
- Red (coral, burgundy) is the energy of life. is he stimulates and excites, attracts the eye and enhances passion. IN its positive – rebirth, dynamism, creation and thanks. Negativity is expressed in destruction, cruelty, violence, stubbornness and shamelessness. The interior is easily perceived energetic people leading an active lifestyle.
Photo 3 – Saturated red wall
- Orange (tangerine, honey, amber) – the color of optimism, good nature, sociability and freedom. Positive is expressed in mercy, tolerance, generosity. Great option for premises where people often communicate. It promotes openness and goodwill.
Photo 4 – The bright orange color of the wall creates a rainbow mood
- Yellow (cream, fawn, lemon) is laughter, joy, rebirth and love. Positive effect on mental human abilities, helps to focus. Ideal design room student or student. The main thing is not to overdo it with saturation, otherwise negative signs will come out in the form garrulity, critical views, distraction.
Photo 5 – Yellow is great in the nursery
- Green (mint, lime, pistachio) is absolute harmony. Symbolizes life, freshness, peace, poise. Universal for any room.
Photo 6 – Noble Emerald
- Blue (sea wave, azure, lavender) – is associated with cold, but it also brings peace, wisdom, balance. In the negative complacency and superstition. Indicated for interior bedrooms and rooms recreation.
Photo 7 – Light blue creates a feeling of lightness and weightlessness
- Blue (indigo, electric, aquamarine) – the color of independence, justice and devotion. Organic as color accents when saturated causes depressing feelings. Gives interior seriousness and respectability.
Photo 8 – The deep blue color of the wall
- Violet (purple, heliotrope, lilac) is the power that raises kindness, wisdom and love for their highest manifestations. Loved by people creative, prone to mysticism. Often used in the interior. bedrooms and private offices.
Photo 9 – Unusually beautiful purple walls
- White (ivory, cream, milk) is the beginning, purity, light and purity. Cleans the energy, personifies freshness, lightness, openness. Applicable in any room, which needs a visual extension, but with competently matched color accents. Sheer whiteness cools and creates a hospital flavor.
Photo 10 – White will give a slight freshness to your interior
- Black (graphite, marengo, dark chocolate, gray) – a mystery, mystery, secrecy. He is preferred by lonely, addicted Esoteric people. In large quantities detrimental to the small premises, because visually reduces the size.
Photo 11 – The perfect combination of black and white in the bedroom
Here it is, the color palette of paints from which they repel interior designers, creating a unique image of our dwellings.
Tip: doubt the main color for the walls, choose it shades. So you achieve your preferred color decisions, and keep your psychological balance.
The style of the room is a certain set of furniture, decor and colors that determine the chosen direction of the interior.
- The color scheme of classics, provence, romanticism is warm shades of walls. Beige, milky, fawn, pale pink, light purple bring a soft cloud feel to the atmosphere of the house, on which is comfortable, and sit and fly.
- High tech, minimalism, eclecticism, postmodernism prefer proportional combination of black and white.
- Country, Moroccan and rustic style are friends with various shades of brown. The reason for this is its similarity with wood tones.
- Kitsch, pop art, eclecticism, Art Nouveau adore colorfulness. Bright rich, striking mix of colors, sometimes violating all canons of harmony.
- Mediterranean and Scandinavian styles – adherents of white, with minor additions of blue and dark spots brown or black.
Photo 13 – Elegant turquoise in the interior
Photo 14 – An interesting idea of a soft color transition on the wall
Photo 15 – Marine mood
Photo 16 – The beige color of the wall will be a great backdrop for paintings
Photo 17 – Gray color in the interior
Room and color
Whatever color fantasy comes to your mind, it’s not worth it blindly follow her. For every room in the house there are certain rational and reasonable requirements for the color of the walls.
- In a narrow and dark hallway, in which there is practically no natural light, walls are best painted in bright colors.
- The drawing room is the focus of the good mood of all households. Choose calm, clear shades for her. Gray green golden, blue, yellow – for a large room. Calm blue soft purple, rich purple will add coziness to the little the room.
- The kitchen is the hottest place in the house. Cool her bright the walls. Blue-green, cream, white, yellow. If you intend use red, black or other dark tones for the walls, then choose kitchen furniture in contrast to the walls, light shades.
- The nursery is room for bright, fun colors. Red, orange, green, saturated yellow, but up to a certain the age of the child. Pupils and teenagers need focus on your studies, so choose a calmer person, pastel colors for the walls, and leave bright moments in the furniture and decor details.
- The bedroom should set up for a relaxing holiday, and therefore the walls it must be warm, soft, tender. All the colors you use in the room for sleeping, as if hinting at green, pink, blue, yellow, but tend to white.
Tip: the color palette of the walls of your home is not eligible annoy the hosts. On the contrary, it helps to feel comfortable, psychologically stable, relaxed and peaceful. Try to choose colors that are harmonious with your inner “I”.
Photo 18 – Successful use of light color in the bedroom
Photo 19 – Bright wall in the living room
Photo 20 – The light color of the walls helps to relax
Photo 21 – Stylish burgundy color of the wall