Passing light, organza at the same time envelops the room light haze protecting from prying eyes
The main purpose of curtains is to protect the room from strangers views and unwanted lighting. In the afternoon, when the curtains are open, I don’t really want to admire bare frames. Therefore, for registration windows use curtains – transparent curtains that do not interfere with light fluxes, while creating coziness in the room. For sewing curtains use lightweight fabrics such as organza. Curtains from organza looks solid, but cute, and blends perfectly with others tissues.
- What is organza?
- The advantages and disadvantages of organza
- Organza curtains in the interior
- We sew organza curtains
Organza curtains – the perfect window decoration
Organza will add airiness to the interior.
What is organza?
This extraordinarily beautiful lightweight fabric is made from silk, polyester or viscose using special technology twisting two fibers. The assortment of this fabric is unusually wide, and it’s not just about color diversity. Allocate matte and shiny organza, plain fabric or with a pattern, smooth or crushed, printed, perforated, decorated with sequins, interspersed with aluminum threads, etc.
Delicate shiny organza – accent your interior
The matte texture of the curtains creates a soft, pastel setting.
Organza with ornament – the effect of delicate lace in the design your window
A curtain with a gold pattern fits perfectly into the classic interior
Organza with floral print – to create a spring mood
The most spectacular look of modern organza. Chameleon shimmers in different colors depending on the angle lighting. A rainbow is a colorful fabric where colored stripes seamlessly merge one into another.
The advantages and disadvantages of organza
Organza is somewhat reminiscent of tulle – an equally popular fabric for sewing curtains, however, these fabrics have differences – organza is more dense.
Extraordinary beauty – especially for fabrics with an effect “chameleon”, with various types of embroidery, etc.
Navy organza with white embroidery – a luxurious touch in living room decoration
- Obvious lightness – due to this property of curtain fabric from organza can give the interior a certain airiness and weightlessness. Organza curtains are suitable for a bay window, they are excellent for it draped.
Organza is actively used to create an airy interior. light tones
- Enviable strength – thanks to the polymer components of organza has great tensile strength, which provides it durability.
- No tendency to deform – this material is good retains its original size and shape.
For pickiness and a decent appearance, organza is often choose to decorate the windows in the living room
- Unpretentiousness – such curtains do not require special care, they can be machine washed (delicate mode without spin) and iron with a slightly warm iron.
- Relative stiffness – sometimes difficult to form desired soft folds, eliminating creases in the fabric.
Practicality and unpretentiousness of organza make it a leader among other fabrics for making curtains in the bedroom
- Adequate density – this indicates a limited opportunity such curtains let air into the room.
The disadvantages of organza as a fabric for curtains include transparency, but if we consider this material as curtains, then transparency is, on the contrary, a virtue.
Organza curtains in the interior
Due to the variety of types of this material, it is possible pick up organza curtains for the kitchen, bedroom and living room, as well as for a children’s room.
Organza does not lose its relevance – curtains from it will become a great addition to any modern interior
Kitchen. If the window is in the working area, it is better to prefer shortened curtains in a sleek design. Look great two-layer organza curtains, where the bottom layer is plain and slightly longer than the top, and the top is the same shade, but with patterned. To ensure the dimming of the room will help the blinds, which will be more likely a part of the window than an element of the curtain композиции.
Нежная белая органза идеально впишется в белую минималистичнуюthe kitchen
Organza in the kitchen – beautiful and practical
Transparent fabric with a delicate pattern creates a festive atmosphere in the dining room
The color of organza, echoing the colors of the dining room set, creates a stylish harmony
Bedroom. Here, the combination of curtains made of thick fabrics with airy organza curtains. Such curtains will not allow curtains make the room stuffy and cluttered in appearance. However and how an independent organza decor element looks very beautiful, airy and stylish.
Elegant white organza gives a touch of solemnity to the interior bedrooms
Black transparent curtain fits into the overall concept of the bedroom and does not burden space
Large stained glass windows in the bedroom are draped with organza warm brown tone
Illuminated organza curtain – a spectacular separation option space into zones
Living room. This is where the most effective varieties of organza. Rely on the style of the room interior. IN a classic living room is best complemented by curtains made of organza original lambrequins, and indoors in style hi-tech, techno transparent organza curtains with aluminum threads.
Translucent gold – rich decoration for living room windows
Smoky drapery curtains made of organza create an atmosphere mystery and intimacy in the living room
Spectacular contrast of black interior and bronze curtains
The simplicity of the shape and color of the organza emphasizes the style, speaking a great backdrop for furniture and accessories, it combines the whole interior
Children’s. Children’s room should not be hung heavy curtains that collect dust. Full blackout however it is necessary for the child to have a good sleep – both at night and during the day. Bright and Comfy lightweight curtains with roller blinds – they are sewn made of dust-repellent fabric and protrude a functional complement to decorative curtains.
Bright organza in the nursery – a great accent to create a warm mood
We sew organza curtains
Processing organza curtains is not an easy task. Before how to start sewing such curtains, carefully familiarize yourself with the nuances and the order of the work.
- We determine the dimensions of the canvas. The width will need 1.5-2 times more than the width of the cornice, in height – 2-4 cm more than the desired length finished product.
- We process side slices. If you are an experienced seamstress, limit yourself to turning the edge. If not, tuck and hem edge exactly you are unlikely to succeed, better handle the edges overlock.
- We process the bottom edge. It uses a slanting inlay. Attach the edge of the inlay to the edge of the curtains with the sides inward and make a seam. Then wrap the edge of the main fabric with an inlay and hidden fasten the trim on the wrong side of the product with a seam.
- We process the upper edge. At the top we will have a curtain tape – just so, using the laces on the tape, the easiest way to pull off the canvas curtains and form even folds.
- It remains to fix the curtains on the ledge. Do not forget to see video about organza and once again make sure of the virtues of this beautiful and lightweight material.