The interiors of the Maharajas are fabulous palaces in the eastern style
Interiors of Maharajas – the collective name of the eastern style in the interior, in fact, it is synonymous with luxury. However maharaja Maharaja discord, in fact, it may turn out to be not only Rajas, but also Arab sheikh, Chinese or Japanese emperor, and this is different East. Each interior will be radically different from each other. its unique features.
- The many faces of the East
- Oriental subtleties in the interior
- Oriental style kitchen interior
- Ethnic Home Furnishings
Moroccan motifs in the interior of the Maharajas: the predominance of light shades, arched elements and large windows
Mirrored floors, arches instead of doors and floral patterns in the interior adds even more lightness and “flight” to the interiors махараджей
Hall in the house in the style of Maharajas: huge palm trees, tall domed ceiling, staircase and floral motifs on the ceiling and the floor
The many faces of the East
In general, the oriental style in the interior is divided into five directions.
Interiors of the East:
- Arabic style – the general name of the rich Islamic interiors countries where even scenery go side by side with religion, and by all movements are led by the Qur’an. For example, in this holy book there are clear lists of prohibited animals and even people, and therefore the leading element is neutral colors and geometry. Since the Arab countries have a very hot climate, As partitions, airy waving curtains are used. FROM on the one hand, they are designed to conceal female beauty from other people’s curious eyes, on the other – allow circulate the air. Arabs usually emphasize high social status, and therefore in the decor there is a lot gold. The interiors are characterized by an abundance of pillows, carpets, fabrics, etc. Once upon a time the tree was not particularly accessible and appreciated literally worth its weight in gold, because it was made of carved partitions, decorative objects, but very rarely used as furniture material, just regretted.
The interior of the maharjahs in the Arabic style is made in cream and sand tones. Mirror surfaces, lighting, furniture gilding and tiles with traditional patterns can be complemented by modern equipment (plasma, air conditioning, etc.)
- Moroccan style is a great “diplomat” who managed combine arabic religious chic and light romantic elements of the Mediterranean direction. From the arab side it is rich and vibrant fabrics, an abundance of textiles in the scenery, zoning curtains, wooden laths, carved furniture, etc. Mediterranean visible in colors – blue and white plus terracotta, tiled floor, pointed windows with wrought iron bars. In all this magnificence harmoniously coexists peace silver sets of dishes and stern steel weapons on the walls.
In the Moroccan style, the interior of the Maharajas surprises with wrought-iron and carved elements, luxurious patterned lamps, painted walls, colorful pillows and green plants in as a decor
- Japanese style – an abundance of light and a minimum of things, strict and light minimalism, where the primacy is given to functionality, not beauty and luxury. These are sliding screens, doors, folding or built-in furniture, every detail is thought out and located strictly in the right place. All details are perfectly emphasized by the general discreet color palette of rooms.
Japanese motifs in the interior of maharajas are the predominance of wood in the interior, simple lines and traditional paintings from life Japan
- Chinese style is similar to the Japanese direction in simplicity and functionality, but restraint gave way to a love of brilliance, primary colors of rooms – red or blue with gold. Without these shades of China is not China! Additional distinguishing feature geometric images or patterns with favorite scenes are considered from the palace life of the ruling dynasties. These are plots of paradise gardens, outlandish birds and animals, creatures from Chinese folk myths. All unnecessary or necessary, but not particularly pleasing to the eye objects are cleverly hidden behind shining screens and cabinets.
Chinese style in the interior of Maharajas: images of animals on ceiling and walls, fireplace with white and blue paintings, wrought iron chairs and round window
- Oh India! Hindus are adherents of measured life and yoga, they constantly meditate and strive to improve their karma. Root Indian style would require ivory, carved stone, massive columns or at least wooden carved walls. Modern India is more democratic: enough panels with imitation of natural material and natural floor. Color spectrum should be sustained in warm colors – pinkish, pleasing to the eye red, yellowish, brown, etc. Sometimes there is a clear gold style with black, navy blue and olive shades. The rooms are traditionally filled with hand-woven carpets. works, they are also used as panels and bedspreads. All furniture low and decorated with paintings or carvings, the doors resemble shutters. Chests are used instead of dressers, often used rattan furniture.
The Indian style is dominated by red colors and dark wood. Instead of a window, a stained glass window with the image of shrines can be used.
Tip! If you want to make Indian notes clear, the resting place needs to be arranged not ordinary, but oblong decorative cushions – this is the detail that brightly embodies indian interior!
Whatever the differences, one thing unites these styles – uniqueness with a touch of secrecy. Exotic that you want to try forever, but in the end it’s necessary to “bite through” all the riddles – here what is the interior in oriental style. Photo of rooms at a glance attract attention, take your breath away and forever remain in your memory, attracting with its dissimilarity to the usual European look apartments.
All interior styles of maharajas have common features: traditional notes of the East, high ceilings, large windows, characteristic curtains and expensive furniture
Interiors of Maharajas: Oriental Subtleties in the Interior
The interior of the room in oriental style does not imply hard separation of the bedroom, living room, nursery, etc. In fact, in any of areas more zoning is used: in the Arabic interior curtains, Japanese and Chinese – screens, in Moroccan – textiles and carved partitions.
Color and light
Since East to East is strife, to hit the target for sure, just in case, adhere to the general intersection – warm tones and their harmonious combination. The same with the drawings – geometry is loved everywhere, let it be abstract patterns. Besides typical warm tones you can use a combination of yellow with turquoise, from this the room will become brighter and more elegant. Concerning lighting, any kind of interior of the East means open space and huge windows with curtains and blackout curtains on the sides. In the morning the principle of “there is never much light” works, and by the time of rest annoying rays per second muffled by a heavy curtain with a golden embroidery, fringe and tassels, which, by the way, as an element decorations are also found in all rooms.
Sand colors in decoration, carved elements and exit to the terrace the size of a whole wall – a living room in the interior of the maharajas
A typical division into zones in any type of oriental interior is it is a place to relax, cook and eat. In the first center the universe is considered a huge sofa with a bright bedspread and a ton pillow, and under it there is a secret! They hide a hookah and a small a table for him.
Japanese-style zoning of the house due to location of furniture
A special space is reserved for the meal, there should a small low table and all the same pillows or mini puffs. Yes, in the East do not eat at a high table, holding straight back and sitting on a chair. Here, convenience is the priority. almost reclining occurs.
Tip! If you are not used to pillows on the floor, you can use a regular table with chairs, just a table should be round shape, and furniture is worth stitching covers with oriental ornaments.
The Moroccan-style dining area is separate from the living room. using an arched opening. As a decor used traditional pendant lights and a vase of flowers
The third zone – a place for cooking, it is like an invisible a room that is not generally considered a functional room, rather, it is a workplace where only servants and cooks go. But we We do not live in the ancient East, but in the modern world, and therefore we can’t so scattered by footage. Designers found a way out and showed that taking into account our time and level of development of modern kitchen maharajah and sheikh be!
Oriental style kitchen interior
Since our apartments rarely differ in vast area, from We will also make an oriental tale of cuisine.
Moroccan-style kitchen: white kitchen unit contrasts with the cooking area
- Smooth walls, since curtain panels are rarely used, and in mostly practiced decorative stucco or themed wallpaper.
- The fund must not be motley and high-quality, the East does not like falsehoods and imperfections, and best painted walls. Very beautiful Large natural wooden beams look emphasized.
- Instead of wallpaper, you can use a dense washable cloth with thematic drawings, and it is better if it will be an ornament or flowers: agree, it would look very strange on the walls of the kitchen a herd of elephants philosophically going into the sunset.
- There may be wood or tiles on the floor, we will tell linoleum categorical “No”.
- Ceiling – no wallpaper or foam boards, only good stucco or carved hinged wooden layers.
- Windows and doors – only wood or its imitation, unfortunately, from The convenience of white plastic will have to be decidedly abandoned. Use carved or just wooden shutters and the same sliding the door.
And what to do? East is a delicate matter. Finished with the finish, proceed to the selection of furniture.
Japanese-style kitchen: the use of wood in decoration, kitchen headset, marble countertop and painted apron
If you want a headset, it must also be wooden, but carved or simple – depends on the choice of the east direction color. The Chinese emperor loves simplicity and conciseness without “bells and whistles”, but give Maharaja and Sheikh monograms.
The table should definitely be round or oval, instead of chairs Ideally, it is better to use chairs or at least half-chairs. IN Japanese-style everything should happen on the floor, but with adjusted for modernity, you can just beat furniture in strict forms and beige-black tones.
Dining area in the interior of Chinese-style Maharajas
No open shelves – the tail-mounted interior is full luxury and secrets. All that magnificence should emphasize pre-flaunted, but lockers with daily should be closed.
Stove and oven. This is a kind of hearth, energy heart at home, and therefore a maximum of decorations is used – a tiled mosaic, mirrors, food images, polished dishes made of silver and copper, exposed on the stove as a symbol of wealth. You can put on tables collection knives, even the restrained Japanese love this. Generally, the heart of the house must be “rich” and pure.
Ethnic Home Furnishings
Ethnicity of the East is diverse, but there are common points.
What is the eastern flavor:
- If you bet on chandeliers and other lamps, you can get to the point without looking. In all eastern cultures actively used carved base, bead braiding, inlaid with stones and chasing. Carved furniture is equally revered.
Moroccan-style fixtures amaze with grace. Add notes of chic will help texture walls, low tables and mirrors on the whole wall
- Carpets are different, but the choice of the right motives becomes obvious even to a beginner. We all watched and read fairy tales, and therefore I’m unlikely to buy a silk Chinese rug in the Arab palace.
Oriental rug harmoniously with pillows and curtains in the interior
- Pads, pads and pads again! They are everywhere except Japan and China. In arab countries and morocco it’s square and round thoughts, in India – elongated oblong pillows, reminiscent of huge candies.
Pillows – an irreplaceable thing in the interior of the Arabic style
- Hookah. It’s not necessary to use it, but if you’re planning style of an Arab sheikh, you should have it at least as a decoration. By the way, it will come in handy in the palace of Maharaja.
Hookah smoking room
- Tableware. Copper, porcelain and silver with unobtrusive vegetable images and carved “lace”.
Chinese porcelain dishes can be a great addition dining room interior maharaja
- And again about India. Ethnicity of this country is different coloring – statues of gods should be present everywhere, most often among the “European Indians” we can see Buddha, Shiva and Ganesha. All they are friendly and bring happiness and good luck. In addition to the statues and images of deities are everywhere present elephants, because this animal – almost a symbol of India itself, many venerate and protect it centuries, and therefore used in home decoration.
Buddha statue and statuette of an elephant in the interior in the Indian style
Tip! There are no trifles in the East, any minor the detail is of utmost importance, so watch carefully for so that an extra thing is not cluttered in the design.
Oriental style in interior design instantly captivates sensitive souls with its alluring beauty and apparent softness. Many people take him as an idea for the realization of his fantasies that remained in memory since reading unusual oriental tales and myths. Whether to leave one room as the “pearl of the East” or to make full the interior of the apartment is in oriental style, only the owners decide – It all depends on the scale of their love of oriental motifs. But, having taken up design yourself, remember that the East is a matter really subtle, and strict softness hides behind external softness rules: he does not tolerate bulkiness and fuss.