Successful zoning of the room
If you have a large living room space, you have there is an advantage, because you can choose any design design and bring desired ideas to life. To make it work It is worth carefully developing a design project. About how it is to do – read on.
- Living room zoning
- Decorating Tips
- Styles for the interior
- How to choose a room design solution?
Majestic classic design
Living room zoning
Due to the large area in such a room you can equip several zones. You need to know some nuances to create functional and comfortable room.
- Dining area. This option is used when combining a kitchen with living room. The room has a table, a bar and high chairs.
- Reception area. Comfort is important here because there will be guests. Usually they put a sofa and armchairs.
- Movie viewing area. This is the part of the room where TV set and comfortable seats for spectators.
- Chest equipment. In this place everything you need is stored – it can be a closet or a wall for storing things.
- Small office. Arrange such a room if you work at home. Most often, such a zone is separated from the common living room. septum.
- As a library, you can equip open racks or shelves. In addition, a lamp and magazine a little table.
- If there is a child in the house, you can arrange a playroom for him zone, placing toys and objects in it for its development.
Great for book lovers
- The zoning of the premises can be performed using several ways. To completely fence off a zone, you can apply drywall or brick partitions. To create temporary Partitions fit screens and screens.
Oriental style living room
- Different materials are used in each zone – this is how their clear separation. Color shades are selected in one color range, so as not to violate the integrity of the room.
To create the background, choose plain materials, wallpaper or the paint. If you combine two colors, you get an original solution. Looks good contrast – light and dark tones. For embodiment of this idea, small walls are painted with dark paint, large – bright.
If you decide to create a decor on the wall in the form of drawings, do not it’s worth using bright and catchy images as they will provoke.
Advice! You can select one wall and focus on ней, например, оклеить ее фотообоями.
Использование двух цветов для отделки стен
On a note! For combining one wall with plaster, the other with masonry. Wallpaper can be combined with decorative elements.
Stylish combination of stone and wallpaper
To focus on the ceiling, are created multi-level designs with graphic images. For emphasis on the floor is done by bulk and 3D floors.
It is important to highlight only one element in the interior, since everything is good in moderation. With a bright wall, the ceiling should be calm, moderate and vice versa.
Interior in modern style
Styles for the interior
In order to revive the room, use the details: these are vases, paintings, figurines and flowers, you can take photographs or drawings. At When choosing a stylistic direction, listen to yourself. Important create harmony when combining several styles. If you not sure that it will work out, then choose a single style. In theory, in a large room about 30 square meters. m you can create any option design decisions, so experiment!
If you like luxurious furnishings and the decoration of palaces and castles, an atmosphere emphasizing the prosperity and taste of the owners, it is worth turn to classic styles: empire, neoclassicism or baroque.
Distinctive features of these areas:
- massive wooden furniture;
- precious stones and inlaid finishes;
- natural materials (stone, wood, metals);
- the presence of sculptures, frescoes and stucco moldings;
- forged and carved jewelry;
- massive massive mirrors and paintings in heavy frames.
Fact! This finish option will be relevant for many years, as it is a classic proven over the centuries.
Modern design solutions
If you prefer technical innovations and modern solutions, then choose design options such as hi-tech, minimalism, Art Nouveau, Art Deco and the like. Elements are used here abstract art, modern innovative materials on functionality comes first, various technical innovations. These types of interior solutions are preferred young and active people.
A spectacular solution with large bright sofas
In such a room there will be a lot of glass and metal structures, which are placed against a light or contrasting finish walls.
Advice! Pictures can be selected those depicting various mechanisms or city streets of modern cities.
Ethnic styles in decoration.
This option assumes a variety of decorative Elements: stuffed animals, hides, masks, drawings of dragons and silk. is he Suitable for fans of a particular culture. There are various ethno species – this is Japanese, Scandinavian, African, Egyptian style and so on. Each of them has its own characteristics, involves the use of specific materials. Often cost The elements for creating the design are high enough.
How to choose a room design solution?
The most important thing is to create a comfortable room that harmoniously combines various elements. Important right pick up all the components: furniture, textiles and decorative items. A well-designed interior of the living room should correspond to such the rules:
- Combine taste and comfort. In addition to the external attractiveness you need to create a comfortable and functional room. Fashion trends change every year, and repairs are done for a long term.
- Cost. Please take note that some options design involve the use of expensive materials, therefore work on their implementation will be expensive.
- The functionality of all zones. Every site needs to be thought out. rooms and create a comfortable to use interior.
- The project should include periodic updates to the look. Overhaul done for several years, but should be the ability to make changes using textiles and fine decor.
- There should be enough space to implement the idea.
Note! If they live in a house several people, then you need to combine different styles, because everyone’s characters and preferences are different. The combination should be unobtrusive and harmonious.
If you think over the design of the future living room to the smallest detail, consider all the nuances and pick up a style or a combination of them, you will get comfortable functional room that you and your loved ones will be able to use for many years!