Stylish wallpaper coffee shade in the classic interior bedroom
The times of deficit have irrevocably passed, therefore, in construction today’s stores you can find anything you want: starting from simple linoleum and paper wallpaper and ending with more interesting materials of glass, artificial stone and others like them. Some goods in building markets are of particular interest – such as, for example, liquid wallpaper in a modern interior. This type material has a striking difference from the usual elements roll type, which for many years been used in interiors. This product is most often referred to as decorative plaster, rather than wallpaper. And yet, she managed to conquer worldwide popularity due to its merits. Heading are offered to consumers in the form of dry mixes and formulations semi-fluid type.
- Sticking liquid wallpaper: how does it happen?
- The advantages of liquid wallpaper
- The disadvantages of liquid wallpaper
- Liquid wallpaper in the interior: space for imagination
- The use of liquid wallpaper in the interior of the apartment
Colorful Chess Pattern from Liquid Wallpaper
Stylish wallpaper with mother of pearl in the interior of the entrance area
With the help of liquid wallpaper you can create a bright individual interior
Unknowingly, liquid wallpaper is often confused with ordinary stucco. The fundamental difference is that in the composition of liquid wallpaper there is no sand
If your design has an open wall with shelves, then liquid wallpaper will save from unwanted joints and will not spoil the cleanliness space solutions
The final touch of bedroom design – the formation of the headboard beds liquid wallpaper
Types of material
- 1 Types of material
- 2 Technology for applying liquid wallpaper
- 3 The advantages of liquid wallpaper
- 4 The disadvantages of liquid wallpaper
- 5 Liquid wallpaper in the interior: space for imagination
- 6 Liquid Wallpaper Styles
- 7 How to choose a liquid wallpaper
- 8 Most popular questions
According to the principle of preparation, decorative liquid They are of the following types:
- ready mix;
- mixtures to be diluted. To prepare the mixture in the composition of the white color you need to add certain coloring pigments and some decor elements.
The composition of the liquid type wallpaper can be classified as follows Thus, these are all varieties of liquid wallpaper:
- silk cellulose.
Liquid Wallpaper Components
Cellulose liquid wallpaper is made from cellulose fiber. They are short-lived and can quickly burn out in the sun. This material You can cover both the walls and the ceiling. True its decorative properties – at the very initial level. Such material may anyone can afford, because its price is an order of magnitude lower than that of other wallpapers of this kind.
Silk wallpapers are made entirely of silk fiber. Possess UV resistant. Have excellent decorative properties do not fade when exposed to sunlight. Единственный недостаток – высокая стоимость.
Цветная коллекция шелковых liquid wallpaper
Liquid wallpaper in the bedroom is pleasant to the touch and interesting in appearance
Silk and cellulose wallpaper is a compromise between quality and price. They consist of a mixture of cellulose and silk fibers and as a result UV resistance from these raw materials radiation and durability. This type of wallpaper is well suited for any room except the bathroom and kitchen.
Ideal look such liquid wallpaper in the interior of the nursery rooms, bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
The structure of silk-cellulose wallpaper
A picturesque panel on top of the wallpaper will make the bedroom as expressive as possible
Technology for applying liquid wallpaper
The first step is to pour the mixture into a small container and dilute thoroughly with water. Proportions must be observed strictly following instructions.
Then the resulting mass must be left for 15 minutes so that it swollen. After this, add dye, mix mixture. Next, you can proceed to the process of applying texture to walls.
Gentle application of wallpaper with a spatula
Any user-friendly liquid wallpaper can emphasize any classically oriented interior
The surface before gluing must be thoroughly cleaned of garbage (old wallpaper) and primed. Liquid wallpaper fits easily and on old paint.
The coating is applied using a roller. To create a picture use a putty knife. The lump needs to be glued to the wall, and then smudge in all directions.
Advice! For applying wallpaper on the wall is convenient to use a special hopper gun: in it the mixture is loaded into the container and applied to the surface under pressure walls. Various types of liquid wallpaper are suitable for the gun, except decorative plaster.
Liquid wallpaper is often used for living rooms and offices – this and aesthetically pleasing and practical
The interior looks impressive using liquid wallpaper Red
Decoration of walls with liquid wallpaper in soft pastel colors
Saturated gray color of liquid wallpaper in the bathroom
If there are defects on the wall, liquid wallpaper will help to hide them. The surface is obtained without joints and seams.
For complete drying, you must wait from 24 to 72 hours. As with any other type of wallpaper, drying time Depends on the level of humidity and room temperature. After the wallpaper can be dried with acrylic varnish to increase moisture resistance. Contamination is easy to remove with stain removers.
You can paint the surface immediately after drying, if no dye was added to the mixture. If the color of the wallpaper is tired, it can be changed in a few months. You can apply such liquid Wallpaper in the interior of the bedroom and other rooms.
Beach-style living room with shades turquoise
Chess wall in a nursery using liquid wallpaper and paints
Delicate olive color makes the living room romantic
The advantages of liquid wallpaper
- The main advantage of liquid wallpaper is that when applied no joints are formed, so the pattern can not be selected.
- When processing curly surfaces, you do not need to think how crop paper wallpaper.
- Before applying liquid wallpaper, there is no need to level the walls. Wallpaper will fill the cracks yourself, bumps can be aligned in application process.
- Another advantage is that thanks to this type wall coverings can be partially repaired without removing old layer. Only the area to be glued is removed repeatedly.
- Liquid wallpaper is great for allergy sufferers and children, as they do not accumulate dust. The composition includes special components, having a negative electric charge that prevents subsidence specks of dust.
- Wallpaper has excellent sound and heat insulation. Layer thickness is 2 mm.
Sand soft wall decoration
Baby room with wall decoration made of safe material in the form of жидких обоев
The disadvantages of liquid wallpaper
- The high cost of the material. It is much higher than that of traditional wallpaper.
- A small selection of colors.
- High hygroscopicity. Wallpaper is not recommended for use on kitchen walls, as well as in the bathroom, toilet and other rooms with high humidity.
Liquid wallpaper in the interior: space for imagination
With these unique wallpapers you can absolutely not hold back imagination. Want to get bizarre or florid drawings? No problems! With liquid wallpaper you can create a truly memorable stylish design of the room. Even two different rooms decorated with the same material will be look completely different: liquid wallpaper a priori contribute to the atmosphere of the room is indescribable uniqueness. Can be used various colors, shades, textures and patterns.
The wall in the living room with fragments highlighted by liquid wallpaper tinted furniture set
A harmonious combination of blue liquid wallpaper and a red edging in small living room
You can use one dye or mix different colors, getting unexpected shades. When using monophonic dye shades are calm and traditional, while connecting different tones gives more daring creative results.
Tip! If you decide to process walls in different colors, it is better to design surfaces only in liquid wallpaper, without combining them with vinyl, non-woven and paper, as when combined with other finishing materials liquid wallpaper may lose its originality.
Liquid wallpaper with silk will give the bedroom a mysterious atmosphere
Noble blue color of liquid wallpaper in the living room
The use of liquid wallpaper in the interior of the apartment
Rooms with liquid wallpaper in which gold and silver threads are combined. Using color transitions You can highlight a specific area of the room, create an emphasis.
Some types of cloths are composed of natural silk, which creates the illusion that real textile is pasted on the walls wallpaper. This design option is suitable for creating an atmosphere. boudoir in the bedroom.
This type of wallpaper in the interior can be used for zoning. premises. Very often they are used to design a children’s room. If a child likes pirates or sea adventures, on the walls You can depict a real seascape. And if the room lives little princess, the walls can be decorated with flowers, butterflies, the sun, a house or animals.
In the bedroom, landscapes can be more serious. For example, you can depict a picture of sunset or sea waves.
Liquid wallpaper for the kitchen must be treated with protective means
Interesting large drawing of liquid wallpaper
Home-style classic billiard room with soft sand walls and ceiling
Liquid wallpaper on the ceiling
The ceiling is a problematic area in every apartment, and if people move into a new home, one of the tasks is to bring Ceiling cover in a beautiful view. In practice, often situations where flaws are visible on the ceiling (bumps, roughness), and alignment takes a lot of money. therefore not only wallcovering of liquid walls is used, but also processing the ceilings. When using a wide range of shades, the user is not it will be difficult to recreate beautiful and original drawings, patterns, ornaments. The plus of decorative material for ceilings is the lack of fear of any temperature environments, therefore, trim such ceilings are available in the kitchen and in the bathroom.
The combination of white and red liquid wallpaper in the decoration of the walls and the ceiling
According to reviews, this decor looks solid and shows the whole luxurious taste and wealth of the owners. The only thing worth attributing to disadvantages – high cost. But this compensates for the costs of alignment of joints, bubbles, as the material will not crumble and will last for a long time. You can find out how apply liquid wallpaper on drywall, as well as on other types surfaces without compromising their quality parameters. It will take just a few hours, while a similar process with ordinary wallpaper will take at least 2-3 days.
Liquid wallpaper on the ceiling in two delicate shades
Liquid Wallpaper Catalog
Currently, the market offers a lot of solutions, associated with the application of liquid wallpaper. Each landlord has huge selection of options. It can be budget materials with simple application technology and design, as well as there are more complex options, for example, whole pictures from liquid wallpaper. Having examined the photos of numerous interiors that made in such finishing solutions, you can achieve positive result and find a solution for home, apartment and even for a commercial establishment. A variety of colors will allow pick up options for any interior and any style.
A beautiful combination of blue wallpaper and a bright blue mirror frame
Silk Liquid Wallpaper
Before making a final decision on the application of exactly silk wallpaper in the interior of your room, you need a general outline take into account their basic characteristics, so as not to arise difficulty in applying. Awareness is worth noting that in addition to liquid wallpaper, paper can also be silk, as well as vinyl cloths – their top layer is made of silk raw materials. These designs act as an analogue of plaster. decorative type, so the material is related to the class universal. It can be used in residential premises, commercial, administrative and even public type. Apply such liquid wallpaper in the interior of the living room and others rooms. The popularity of silk products has increased due to their reasonable price and numerous advantages:
Beige silk liquid wallpaper with gold threads
- the possibility of increasing the level of isolation from extraneous noise, especially if you have noisy neighbors;
- improving the properties of thermal insulation, which is important for lower floors of buildings and people who love heat;
- the ability to visually repair surface damage – getting rid of bumps, chips;
- absence of harmful factors for health, increased indicator of environmental cleanliness;
- look perfect on the wall, create a special surface smoothness, have no seams;
- products are repairable and can be used in rooms in which a high level of moisture reigns;
- do not fade under direct sunlight and well cope with any load;
- can be used for applying not only to walls, but also on other types of surfaces: ledges, niches, ceilings, arched elements.
Liquid wallpaper is a pretty strong finishing material
Why choose silk liquid wallpaper
Such liquid wallpaper in the interior of the kitchen, living room, hall, bedroom, bathroom, attic, attic will look great and fit even for rooms that differ in non-standard type and principle of planning. If you want to get modern, exclusive design, styling it to any avant-garde or classic direction of interior art, the acquisition of such Finishing materials will certainly please you.
Liquid wallpapers will help to hide wall errors
Stencils for liquid wallpaper
Through well-chosen materials, each user will be able to create individual drawings. Materials are sold in dry, and for proper use will have to be diluted a certain amount of water. Thanks to the original and attractive drawings can solve several problems at the same time – filling all cracks, eliminating any cracks that are on the surface. Products have excellent elasticity, prevent any shrinkage, so even a novice can do it independently create liquid wallpaper on plaster and other materials.
Interesting decor of a kitchen apron with liquid wallpaper
Options for the proposed stencils
Stencils provide a solution to the problem of drawing patterns do it yourself. They can be made independently or purchased in finished form. In the first case, you save money, in the second – save your own time. Today it’s easy for users pick up a huge variety of stencils for your space for liquid wallpapers, and they are offered in several varieties:
Wall decoration with liquid wallpaper in the interior
- the plain version is a typical template that involves the use of monochrome paint. Result may get fast enough and attractive, and most importantly – as accurate as possible;
- a multi-color look is often used to recreate full image that involves the use multiple gamma solutions. Screen blanks are available here. use in different variations;
- volumetric drawing involves the use of putty, which stands out a few millimeters above the base created surface;
- anti-stencil – a finishing element that does not need to be painted inside forms. Assumes coloring outside the figure, so it creates backlight effect.
You can create drawings from liquid wallpapers with your own hands. make the interior as attractive as possible.
Patterned sophisticated stencil for applying liquid wallpaper on the wall
It’s important to know! Through such material for painting in separate zones can be allocated to the interior, saving space from additional overloads.
Liquid Wallpaper Styles
The modern proposed decoration options are excellent fit into any style composition, because there are numerous types liquid wallpaper, and photo-confirm this fact it’s better.
Liquid wallpaper of a pleasant sky color will create indoors atmosphere of lightness and comfort
- Pop Art. Do you want to get a room decorated in the maximum bright color palette? Dreaming of his beauty and incredible spectacular style? Then you can create many bright details from this material.
- Classic. She always remains unchanged. Classic wallpaper presented in a wide variety. They can be plain or with drawings, but the fact remains: such wallpapers will fit perfectly in any interior solution.
- High tech. For fans of simple solutions, they’re great. simple wallpapers without special details and colors. But you can do emphasis on other elements of the room, and a holistic picture will turn out gorgeous.
- Minimalism. Do you like a minimum of things? This is not a hindrance to create high-quality decoration and enjoy stylish interior at any time of the year.
- Baroque. There are many details here – luxurious, magnificent. Selecting products with thematic drawings, you will receive the opportunity to perfectly emphasize the style in the living room.
Living room in warm colors. In the decoration of the walls combined liquid and ordinary wallpaper
Decorating the living room and fireplace with a pleasant sandy liquid wallpaper colors
The interior is widely used liquid wallpaper and decorative stone, as well as they can be combined with other finishes.
It’s important to know! Such materials are ideal for interior design in the style of different countries. Roman, Greek, Spanish, Brazilian – all this will certainly please you with wealth color palette.
How to choose a liquid wallpaper
Liquid wallpaper creates interior design in the best possible way, but you need learn to choose them correctly. Choosing the right wallpaper for interior is worth paying attention to several main factors:
- level of professionalism;
- material of manufacture;
- selectable room style.
Liquid wallpaper is used in the decoration of almost all rooms, even in dressing rooms
Given the level of professionalism, products are selected in the finished form or those that need to be completed with your own hands. IN depending on the material, silk or cellulose products, as well as combination options. Cost depends on the consumer characteristics of the wallpaper and on their type. IN on average, it is high, and design specialists do not recommend saving on them. Based on the style of the room, also certain options are selected. Sometimes you can only buy white liquid wallpaper in the interior, although the modern industrial sphere offers a ton of species.
Mix for liquid wallpaper contains harmless decorative fiber components so that they can be used safely when decorating the walls in the bedroom
Trowel for liquid wallpaper
The application of such material is traditionally carried out by means of a transparent trowel thanks to which it is possible to adjust drawings and layers of plaster material. Aligning the entire canvas made using a grater – a special plastic trowel. You can purchase this toolkit in a specialized the store.
Most popular questions
How to breed liquid wallpaper?
Installation of liquid wallpaper suggests the fact that breeding carried out according to the instructions from the manufacturer. They get divorced the right amount of water and mix, and then quickly applied on the treated surface.
Preparing liquid wallpaper for work
Is it possible to paint liquid wallpaper?
Undoubtedly, liquid wallpaper in the interior of the hallway or other the rooms look stunning, but many owners want to change the situation, they want to paint. Is it possible to do this? In fact in fact, the answer is yes. However, such opportunities are assessed. solely on the basis of manufacturer’s recommendations.
There are practically no restrictions on the choice of wallpaper color – full fantasy freedom
What liquid wallpaper to choose for the bathroom?
For a room in which people not only take a shower, but also truly relaxing, choice plays an important role finishing materials. Therefore, the first thing you need to pay attention when choosing liquid wallpapers – their water resistance and color, which should relax and soothe.
Exclusive interior with a non-standard way of wall decoration
So, liquid wallpaper is an excellent opportunity to design the room is non-trivial. If ordinary vinyl, non-woven or paper wallpapers are boring and I want to try something new, liquid wallpapers will come in handy.