LED downlight is the most modern source Sveta
More recently, the LED spotlight used exclusively narrowly – for illumination in indoors of some areas. But now the LED lights Ceiling for the home is extremely popular: they are easy combined with various types of lighting, easy to install, today they are the most aesthetic and modern solution for organization of lighting.
- Benefits of LED Downlights
- LED lights in the interior
Benefits of LED Downlights
And all this is largely due to significant advantages over other types of lighting:
- service life – with proper installation, stable power supply and quality components for LED systems it makes up about 100 thousand hours (with daily work of 10 hours it will be 25 years of operation). This is 60-200 times more than a similar indicator for conventional lamps. Their reliability is not reduced on the number and frequency of switching (cycles on / off)
Large chandeliers can emphasize the unique and sophisticated taste. their owner
- profitability – the LED lamp converts to light about 22% of electricity received, this is one of the highest indicators among lighting elements (for example, lamps the efficiency is only 2.6%), while a significant part of the losses accounted for by stabilizers and power converters
Designer chandeliers demonstrate the owner’s belonging to a special class of lovers of original and beautiful things
- directivity of lighting – the light flux is directed strictly at one hemisphere, so there is no need to reflect light install reflectors. This helps to further reduce light loss – 50-70% is scattered and lost on reflectors luminous flux. That is why such lamps are very effective. for spot, narrow focus
The magic of the LED lamp shows itself in that bright the light that it emits
- lighting stability – the LED lamp generates smooth, not flickering light flux, which compares favorably with fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps. Trembling light created by artificial light is not recorded by the brain, but very tired eyes. This effect is especially pronounced when reading or working on a computer.
Advice! High quality led luminaires are completely devoid of low-frequency pulsations, which allows them to be used in the working area, in the student’s room – wherever there is a lot of work and work for the eyes
If you need stylish and economical lighting, then LED the chandelier will be the best solution
- lack of inertia – lighting lights up almost instantly and at full power
These chandeliers provide soft LED lighting with high color rendering, insensitive to voltage drops
- environmental friendliness – environmentally friendly LED luminaires safe, they do not contain, for example, mercury vapor as fluorescent lamps. If you break the bulb energy-saving fluorescent lamps to avoid vapor poisoning will require special degassing of the room. LED lights do not require special disposal and maintenance
LED lights turn on instantly and have protection against voltage drops
- small dimensions – the ability to create extremely compact lighting systems. For example, LED panels that are built into suspended ceilings, less than a centimeter thick
- reliability – in the design of LED lights no fragile glass flasks, which ensures high mechanical strength. Polycarbonate glass able to withstand large both constant and shock (peak) loads. The absence of incandescent filaments in the lamp leads to high vibration resistance
The advantage of LED lights is durability
- no overload – when you turn on the LED lamp consumes current of the order of 0.6-0.9A. For comparison – at startup gas discharge lamp, the starting current reaches 4-4.5 A, which creates a large load on the network
The light of these lamps is soft, but gives clarity to objects, and so balanced that it seems like he is getting into the house, lighting up everything
An important feature is the ability to combine all LED luminaires in one system with motion sensors, light intensity, clearance, cameras and IR sensors and light power control programmable controllers. A simple example is maintaining constant set level of general illumination in the room. Sensor lighting captures the change in light during the day, sending signals to a control system that increases / decreases power of artificial lighting. This manages to create dynamic and more comfortable lighting environment for humans and save electricity in addition.
Such lamps are characterized by excellent light parameters, workmanship, reliability
There are actually only two drawbacks, but they are quite significant. The first is the high price of LED illuminators, although it is time is fully compensated by the service life and small power consumption. The second is the need for heat sinks for very powerful LEDs, because the recommended temperature for LED lights – up to 50 degrees.
LED lights in the interior
LED lights, thanks to their compact size, can have a variety of types of designs that allow choose the desired style and type of lighting, taking into account the design and features of the room:
- for stretch ceilings – use in one room of several types of LED lamps. LED ceiling lights in this case will help not only adjust the intensity of the light ceiling, but also with lighting to zonate the space, creating different light effects. For example, for a large kitchen in the work area, you can install ceiling lights with a rotary structure, with internal lamps that will generate cold directional light. And for the dining area, lamps with outdoor lamps creating scattered radiation more comfortable, warm light.
Some ceiling lights have a warm glow that give the room a sense of coziness and comfort
LED lights fit perfectly into rooms with low and high stretch ceilings, providing maximum bright room lighting
With LED strips, you can clearly highlight the contours tiered ceiling
Very powerful and bright LED strip works under any conditions, has a large temperature threshold and will last for many years
LED tapes will help illuminate complex, glass, suspended ceilings filled with liquid, as they have a high flexibility and moisture resistance
With the help of the tape, any interior can add notes of romanticism, passion and even work mood
- spotlights with different emission colors give unusual, multi-color lighting, creating various shades. This lighting option is suitable for both children and living room adding a colorful space
Spotlights, due to directional light and swivel mechanism, great for art galleries
The spots are characterized by excellent plasticity and the ability adjust their direction in different directions
The best choice for a false ceiling would be a recessed spot
Ceiling spots – indispensable not only as an integral part decor but are also easy to use
- LED panels – perfect for office space. They have high luminosity, which can be of the order of 5500 lumens (for an incandescent lamp, this value is about 0.5 kW), while the energy consumption of the lamp will be in the range of only 60-80 watt. With standard sizes 120×60 or 60×60 cm, such LED panels simply fit between the pendant rails ceiling instead of tiles
Cost-effective, powerful and vibrant LED panels with ease replace raster lights in the office
- recessed lights – can be extremely catchy and refined, and as concise as possible. Glass, thermoplastic, metal or brass, a wide range of colors – from black to silver and gold, almost any shape
Recessed luminaire ideal for installation in hanging and tensioning system for residential premises
Recessed luminaires have a convenient design, mounting and do not take up much space
Such lamps will become original and incredibly beautiful. backlight for ceiling
- chandeliers – miniature LED size allows receive in one device a large number of light sources. it opens up almost unlimited possibilities for designers. So, for a classic interior, you can pick up a chandelier with wrought metal candle lamps. It will be massive crystal or faceted glass pendants, unusual shapes with matte shades combined with bright, diode flowers or other decorative garlands. For retro interior you can pick up a carob chandelier or a model with round lampshade on a long cord-pendant. And for fans the choice of modern design is especially great: spherical abstract designs, airship chandeliers, pillow chandeliers, luminous spirals, various track systems, hanging platform chandeliers.
In addition to their direct use, chandeliers are also used in as a decorative element of the interior
Decorative lighting that uses ceiling lights lamps, looks very beautiful in any interior
Tip! LED luminaires are very sensitive to high humidity, therefore for such premises should choose special, waterproof models.
Properly planned LED lighting will help in creating an atmosphere of comfort in any room