Unusual blinds in the kitchen studio in bright colors with accents on wooden interior elements and a bright yellow ceiling in a private at home
The modern world is committed to functionality and practicality in to all, therefore, on kitchen windows instead of the usual fabric curtains or lace openwork blinds are increasingly found, and in the heads of the owners new apartments more and more acute question of choosing blinds in the kitchen. The similar attention of designers and ordinary people is explained by convenience the use of this type of curtains for the kitchen, as rooms with special microclimate and high demands on the quality of materials for decor.
- Blinds on the kitchen: asceticism or rationality?
- Types of blinds and their features
- Materials for kitchen blinds
- We select blinds: color and texture
Spacious, warmly decorated kitchen with wooden kitchen trim headset and strict blinds
Blinds on the kitchen: asceticism or rationality?
The usual office resident – the blinds – firmly enters the apartments, settling not only in the rooms, but also in the kitchen. Someone is reasonable notes that bring office gray to a cozy atmosphere home is not worth it, but unless modern blinds are only office gray? An abundance of colors and textures, the ability to choose texture and even print a custom image to the project – all these are real ways to make the interior fresh and more stylish.
Blinds in neutral colors in the kitchen create an atmosphere of comfort and perform excellent sun protection function
Advice! Designers advise experimenting and changing the mood of the kitchen, perhaps it is the blinds that will add zest to a long time familiar interior.
Bright rainbow blinds will become the center of attention in your kitchen
If we talk about the functionality of blinds for the kitchen, then they able to make tangible competition to familiar curtains:
- louvres for kitchen blinds are easy to clean, they do not absorb fat and soot;
- blinds protect the room much more reliably from solar rays;
- high-quality blinds will last much longer than traditional curtains, retaining its original appearance;
- A wide range of colors allows you to choose blinds for any style.
Black blinds in the dining area of the private house kitchen adjust the amount of light entering the room
Types of blinds and their features
Make the right choice and get perfect for a specific interior blinds can, if you have a general idea about the types and features of this type of curtains. Navigate this The question should be on the size and shape of the window, as well as the overall height rooms. The following types of blinds are traditionally distinguished:
Familiar to all of us horizontal blinds in bright colors create cozy atmosphere in the kitchen
- Vertical – more than any other species resemble traditional curtains, therefore, are very popular. This kind preferred for home interiors that are warm and conducive to to rest. Designers use vertical slats as a way visual drawing of the room in height, which is especially important for domestic apartments with low ceilings. Vertical slats presented in a wide range: from classic plain options to openwork textures.
Compact kitchen studio in bright colors with emphasis on elements decor in the color of a sea wave. Vertical blinds visually pull the room, increasing its space
Vertical blinds can also be used for zoning. spaces, for example, the dining area of the kitchen and living room in small apartments
Advice! Vertical slats can be combined with the usual curtains: for example, adding lightness to the interior with air tulle.
Do not be afraid to experiment and try different options window decorations in the kitchen, combining light tulle and horizontal blinds can also get a very interesting result
- Roller blinds are a separate type, significantly different in appearance: such blinds are a continuous canvas, which effectively protects the room from light and is compact rolls into an almost imperceptible roll at the top of the window. Rolshtora perfectly fit in minimalistic or Japanese the interior, also rolled blinds with an ornament in Eastern style.
Neat rolled blinds from a pleasant low-key in the eye tissue
Nice roll-up blinds from homespun fabric on the windows of the dining room kitchen areas of a private house
- Interframe – many call this species life-saving for the kitchen. Ordinary lamellas sooner or later become dirty from soot and fat, and located between the glasses not only remain clean, but also quite effectively perform their functions. Left free the window opening can be decorated with traditional curtains discretion.
Original dark interframe blinds – a bright accent in the interior small kitchen
Materials for kitchen blinds
The choice of blinds for any room should be based on accounting those loads that the material will undergo in the process operation. Since everything in the kitchen is exposed to steam, grease and ubiquitous dust, then the material for the blinds should be as reliable and resistant to this kind of impact.
Advice! Be sure to consider the reliability of the mechanism: it must be strong enough to withstand regular mechanical loads.
White blinds in the kitchen in classic black and white with original emphasis on wall decoration above the work surface countertops
The most popular materials for the manufacture of blinds are:
- Plastic. Plastic blinds are considered to be the most functional and easy to care: soap solution is able to return they have their former shine, but the texture does not suffer.
Choosing white plastic blinds for the kitchen, you can be sure that they will look almost neat and organic in any interior
- Aluminum is called the optimal material for kitchen blinds, as this material is not only as safe as possible person and easily tolerates temperature changes in the kitchen, but also It features a wide range of colors and textures.
- Wood. Wooden blinds made of balsa wood or bamboo Perfectly fit into the interior of a country kitchen or eco-kitchen. The only a restriction for wood products remains a ban on close location to the stove.
Wooden blinds in the kitchen in warm light colors support the cozy atmosphere of the room
Wooden blinds for the kitchen are better to choose for the dining area, to avoid contact with the gas stove
- The cloth. The fabric for lamellas is treated with special compounds, allowing you to seamlessly carry out wet cleaning without worrying about condition of the blinds.
A separate item should be highlighted multi-blinds – a new direction that has already gained popularity. A feature of such curtains is the combination of several elements and materials: for example, a traditional aluminum base and refined fabric lambrequin or a combination of bamboo with paper straws. Such blinds are suitable for interiors with a touch of pretentiousness and luxury, however, in terms of functionality and convenience, such designs not considered a good choice.