Table of contents:
- 1 Tools required
- 1.1 For working with metal
- 1.2 For working with wood
- 2 Material selection
- 3 Location
- 3.0.1 Tips
- 3.1 Wooden bed
- 3.1.1 Photo of wooden beds
- 3.1.2 From an array
- 3.1.3 Making the frame
- 3.2 Headboard
- 3.2.1 Video: making a wooden bed
- 3.3 Particle bed: step by step instructions
- 3.3.1 Video: make a double bed podium from chipboard
- 3.4 Pallet bed
- 3.5 From plywood
- 3.5.1 Materials for making the bed
- 3.5.2 Making a bed
- 3.6 bed base
- 3.7 Metal
- 3.8 Frame manufacturing
- 3.8.1 Assembly
- 3.9 Production of decorative elements
- 3.9.1 Bed legs
- 3.9.2 Video: making a metal bed with elements forging
- 3.10 Design Selection
- 3.10.1 Video: how to choose a bed in the bedroom
- 3.11 single
- 3.11.1 Photo of single beds
- 3.12 Double
- 3.12.1 Photo of double beds
- 3.13 Bunk bed
- 3.13.1 Video: designing a baby bed
- 3.13.2 Photo of the bunk beds
- 4 Drawings and diagrams: bed assembly
- 5 Photos: DIY bed
Now it’s fashionable to independently make furniture at home, and with every year the number of home craftsmen is increasing. Someone prefers to purchase blanks and assemble the necessary furniture from them, and someone does all the work on their own from start to finish. Homemade bed can be very simple or with intricate figures and patterns. It’s not just about craftsmanship and availability equipment – personal preferences and financial capabilities. In this article we will tell you how to make your bed hands of various materials.
To make the product happy and use it for a long time, business must be approached very responsibly, realizing the limits of its of opportunities. It is necessary to choose a suitable model and taking into account used material to prepare the tool.
- 1 Necessary tools
- 2 Material selection
- 3 Location
- 3.1 Wood bed
- 3.2 Headboard
- 3.3 Particleboard bed: step by step instructions
- 3.4 Bed of pallets
- 3.5 From plywood
- 3.6 Bed base
- 3.7 From metal
- 3.8 Frame manufacturing
- 3.9 Production of decorative elements
- 3.10 Design selection
- 3.11 Single
- 3.12 Double
- 3.13 Bunk bed
- 4 Drawings and diagrams: assembly of the bed
Depending on which material is selected, certain tools for working with it.
For working with metal
- Electric welding machine.
- Metal brush.
- Electric drill.
For working with wood
- Jigsaw. If the product is from boards, you can do hacksaw on wood.
- Electric drill.
- Building corner.
- Sanding machine.
As for consumables, we’ll say about this separately, considering this or that model.
Materials for making the bed:
- Metal corner.
- Profile or round pipe.
- Array of wood.
The above materials can be used as per individually and collectively. So a metal bed can be equipped with wooden backs, and the plywood product is assembled on frame of timber. There may be many options, and in more detail You can figure this out by reading the article.
The first step is to clearly define what the sizes will be. future beds, given its location. It is possible that you do the modernization of the bedroom, change its design, then you can move away from the usual patterns for placing a bed and find for her new place. If so, then pay attention to a number of tips that will help with this.
- Do not set the bed head to the window opening, as when the window is open, there will be a draft, and it can blow off the head.
- If you place the bed head to the doorway, then it will not be possible to see who enters the bedroom.
- It is better that a chandelier does not hang over the bed. She can break and fall on the person lying in bed.
- In non-insulated houses, the external walls are very cold, therefore it is better not to put a bed in such places.
- A shelf nailed unsteadily to the wall above your head can also cause a lot of trouble.
- In the narrow bedroom, the centrally located bed will allow free movement. In addition, this arrangement may cause discomfort.
- Many people leave a laptop space at the head of the bed. Note that this “thief of time” will rob you in this case of many hours good rest.
You might get the impression that there’s no more in the bedroom space for a bed, but it is not. We just made recommendations, and you decide for yourself how relevant they are in your case.
Homemade wooden bed
Don’t be fooled by the apparent simplicity of the design. Must tune in to the fact that you have to work hard to do solid wood bed. If you are determined, that is all the chances to do something original, while saving money. It’s natural that it’s not easy to decide on a design right away beds, so first look at a few photos wood products.
Photo of wooden beds
So looks like a wooden bed without a mattress
The use of chiseled of details
Simple wooden bed
Back made from a cut of a tree trunk
The use of trunks of trees
The use of spliced boards in the manufacture of beds
Wild application wood
Some elements of the bed are artificially aged
On massive wooden legs
Bed made of timber
Wooden semicircular bed
For the manufacture of backs used one-piece board
Wood exposed stain and varnish
Using edged boards
Bed without legs
To make such a bed, you have to have a good to work hard
Having chosen the product you like, you can find a similar one on the Internet. drawing or draw it yourself, taking into account the dimensions premises and personal preferences. Often, home craftsmen take a drawing of the bed and redo it for themselves, deleting something or adding.
If you are not going to sleep on the boards, then when planning the size of the bed you need to consider the dimensions of the mattress. If he is not already acquired, then this must be taken care of in advance or at selling sites find out standard sizes and start from this data. If you plan to make non-standard beds sizes, it is important to know what the mattress will have to do individual order.
Custom-made mattress will cost somewhat more expensive.
It is clear that in a relatively small article it will not work describe the manufacture of several wooden beds, yes we are to this and do not strive. Based on the above example, it will be possible understand how to assemble a bed from an array.
Let’s look at an example of making a wooden bed under mattress 200 × 160 cm, if there is a minimum of tools – only the most necessary.
The actual dimensions of the mattress often differ from the declared manufacturer, and in a smaller direction. Having purchased a mattress, measure it, and then adjust the dimensions of the manufactured the beds.
If there is no drawing with a bed suitable for the size of the mattress, then you can take as a basis any you like by redoing it for your sizes. If the design is very simple, then you can do it yourself draw a sketch.
Suppose that after checking the dimensions of the mattress it turned out that its length and width are one centimeter less than declared – 199 × 159 cm. You will need such material:
- Bar 50 × 40 mm, length 209 cm – 19 pcs.
- Planed board 22 × 100 mm, length 159.5 cm – 18 pcs.
- PVA glue (furniture).
- Self-tapping screws 41 and 65 mm.
Having a clear idea of the quantity and size required material, you can go for him to the store.
Make the frame
You can assemble the frame on the floor or on four stools.
This is how assembly is done frame
So we need to make a rectangle with internal dimensions 200 × 160 cm, which corresponds to the dimensions of the mattress + 1 cm tolerance. Each side of the frame will consist of three boards assembled in single design.
- Out of 19 purchased timber 40 × 50 mm, you need to choose 4 pcs. the most even and with the minimum number of knots.
- For further work, it is necessary to saw off the excess at a right angle. With sufficient skills, you can mark the beam, and then, Using a building corner, draw a cut line. If a hacksaw you can’t cut off exactly along the line, it’s better to use the miter box.
- You should get 2 bars of 160 cm and 2 bars of 208 cm (internal size of the bed length 200 cm + 2 bars of 4 cm).
- The cleanest side of the bars will be used as the front (top of the bed), so we lay down the bars on this side.
- 4 more bars with the same dimensions will be required. Also need cut 2 bars of 200 cm, and 2 bars of 168 cm (inner the width of the bed is 160 cm + 2 bars of 4 cm).
- For the frame to be durable, corner joints must be made overlap, so the second row uses bars of another the size we saw last.
- Glue is applied to the bars of the first layer, and then they are laid bars of the second row and are attracted by screws. Excess glue needed delete immediately, otherwise then it will interfere with work on grinding the surface.
- Now the same way the bars of the third row are attached.
We fix the bars of the third a number of
- You need to check that the corners of the bed are assembled at an angle of 90 °. To do this, measure the dimensions of the assembled frame diagonally – they must be the same.
- After the glue has dried, you can continue to work.
- Since our mattress is 159 cm wide, this size is quite large– the boards we use may bend. To exclude this, in the center of the bed, from one back to another, from below, need to make a stiffener. To make it, you need 2 a bar 2 meters long each. They are also fastened together and are installed in the same plane with the bottom of the bed. it clearly visible in the photo.
Cross member installation
The manufactured bed has 4 legs located in the corners, but for safety, you can set the fifth fulcrum in the center – then the base will definitely not bend.
- The legs will be made of two bars 40 × 50 mm fastened together friend. Their height is selected according to the preference of the owner with such with the expectation that they will be attached to the lower two bars.
- After gluing and fixing the legs with screws, wait until it dries glue, and only after that we turn the bed in that position, in which she will now reside permanently.
Setting the bed on legs
- For the manufacture of the base under the mattress along the sides of the frame the bed needs to be fixed with the remaining beam 50 × 40 mm (or available trimming), since it is to him that the boards will be attached. Landmark the lower edge of the upper beam of the frame will serve.
- The width of the inside of our product is 160 cm, therefore to avoid the appearance of a creak of the board, you can do 5 millimeters shorter – 159.5 cm (or slightly less).
Fixing the bottom rails
- After sanding the boards, you need to lay them on the frame so that they did not touch the sides of the walls of the frame, and secure.
- Since the screws will screw in from the edge of the board, then under them you will need to drill holes in each board using this thin drill.
- As for the distance between the boards, we find it experienced by way. In our case, the length of the inner part of the bed is 200 cm. From edges back off by 5 mm. 199 cm remaining. Divide by 16 (number boards). 199/16 = 12.44 cm. Round off, and it turns out what needs to be applied marking on the support beam every 12.4 cm. Since the width boards 10 cm, then the gap between them will be 2.4 cm, which is completely suits us.
Small gaps between the boards are made so that the mattress is not sagged and ventilated
- If you need to get a greater distance between the boards, then you need to reduce their number and again perform calculations on the scheme given by us.
- Now we need to sand the entire structure. To do this, it’s better to make the bed is outside, as there will be a lot of dust.
- It is convenient to use a grinder or a drill with a nozzle, on which attaches an emery cloth. After mechanized processing you need to complete the process manually using fine-grained emery the skin.
- The bed needs to be primed and varnished in a few techniques, each layer is applied after the previous layer has dried. The work is best done with a spray gun. IN as a last resort, you can use a brush, but it’s important understand that the appearance of the coating will not be the same as when using a spray gun.
Bottom also needed process
You probably noticed that we have 3 more boards left. Of them we will make the back, as in the photo.
The height of the back is 45 cm and the width is 170 cm, but this is not important, since it will not be one with the bed – we will fix it on the wall in level with a mattress.
Its manufacture is not at all complicated. Three boards are sawed in 170 see. From the scraps we make 11 boards of 45 cm each. If there are not enough boards of 45 cm, then through one board you can screw 2 boards of 40‒42 cm. Just like beds, the back should be given a presentable look, having varnished it.
It looks ready bed
The back can be hung on hooks, only in this case it will knock on the wall. More practical – tighten the backrest on the wall. Now a wooden bed can be used.
Video: making a wooden bed
Particleboard bed: step by step instructions
Particleboard construction can seem very complicated, in view of the features of this material. If you make a cut, grind and glue the edge at home, then some difficulties, especially with cutting chipboard, as it can damage decorative layer. Many problems can be avoided if advance make a drawing and order the manufacture of parts in the furniture workshop. Houses will only have to assemble the structure.
This time we will consider the manufacturing process of a small single bed with two drawers. Here is an example of cutting standard sheet chipboard for one bed.
Sheet Cutting Scheme Chipboard
From the remains of the plate you can make shelves for books or something other needed in the household.
So, we have a ready-made set of parts that need to be assembled, to make a bed.
These turned out blanks
To perform the work, you need such a tool:
- drill (you can use a screwdriver instead);
- confirmation drill;
- extension cord for bits;
- bits (cross and hex);
Consumables will also be required:
- Confirmates – 50 pcs.
- Stickers or caps for confirmations – 50 pcs.
- Self-tapping screws 3.8 × 45 mm – 15 pcs.
- Self-tapping screws 3.5 × 30 mm – 30 pcs.
- Self-tapping screws 3.5 × 16 mm – 40 pcs.
- Furniture corner – 12 pcs.
- Straight-through roller – 8 pcs.
- Wide furniture handles – 2 pcs.
- Plastic legs – 12 pcs.
- Bar 20 × 45 mm (3 m) – 3 pcs.
Now let’s start the assembly.
Since the mattress will be used 200 × 70 cm, the existing slats we will adjust the width of the mattress, making them 70 cm long. The result will be 12 pcs.
Chopped to size bar
On ten rails on one side you need to fix the corners.
So attached to the bar a corner
First, we will make boxes that can be pushed under bed. The first step is to assemble the frame. For this, we decompose the blanks so that the edge-glued portion is at the top. At The assembly is important not to confuse the parties. Well, if from the inside the details are not glued, then you will not confuse. If the edge the parts are glued in a circle (which is wrong), then you need to try fold the box without twisting it, and then attach the bottom. Making sure that everything matches, you can proceed with the assembly.
Having departed from the lower (or upper) edge of the order of 3 cm, you need drill a hole with a confirmation drill. It should be done neatly, since one awkward movement – the part will be damaged. The thickness of the chipboard is 16 mm, so we retreat from the edge of the workpiece 8 mm, slightly core and without the slightest deviation we drill hole.
If you have never assembled furniture from chipboard, then first practice unused sheet residue.
In the manufacture of boxes we will use 2 confirmation to the side
Combining the details, we get such a box.
In order to fasten the bottom, eight confirmations are enough – 2 each from each side. These boxes are not designed to store very heavy things because plastic rollers do not designed for this.
They screwed the bottom with confirmations and set the rollers
It remains to attach the handle and install the rollers. One box is ready now the second one is going in the same sequence.
Wide it is more convenient to use a pen
Putting the finished boxes aside, we proceed to the assembly of the bed. Since the boxes will be installed on one side, you need to collect together 3 parts, using 3 confirm on each side.
Assembling a bed frame
As a result, we get such a “bench”.
Bottom of the bed collected
Now we will collect a decorative box, thanks to which there will be fixed mattress. This part is not as high as the base. beds, so 2 on each side will be used confirmation.
Putting the top together the beds
We put the resulting frame on the bed frame so that it does not prevented the drawers from being pulled out, and we connect them together from the inside self-tapping screws3.5 × 30 mm.
The frames are fastened screws
Need to nail the plastic legs.
Plastic legs in their places
We proceed to the manufacture of fins. On the front of the frame draw a line from one edge to the other in height of the bed frame. Now we fix the bars with the corners screwed to them every 13 cm, so that their lower part is aligned.
Instead of ribbing from boards, you can use the size of the chipboard.
The fins are attached to the front wall screws
After that, it remains to tighten with 30 mm screws bars to the opposite sidewall.
TO the back of the bed, the slats are fixed with self-tapping screws
Having rolled up the boxes and laying the mattress, you can start using a bed.
The bed is ready
As you can see, with the right approach it will not be difficult to assemble a bed from chipboard at home. Design may be any sizes, as in the next video.
Video: making a double bed podium from chipboard
Bed of pallets
Beds made from pallets are now in fashion. For the first a glance might seem like this kind of design will appropriate only in some provincial cottage, but this is not so, because beds from pallets can be found in houses with a rather rich decor.
Let’s get down to business. Let’s consider one of the assembly options. beds from pallets. How many will they need? It all depends on sizes and designs of the manufactured product. So, single a bed with legs can be made of 2 pallets, and without legs – of 4. For the manufacture of our double bed we used 8 pallets.
If there is such an opportunity, then you need to choose the most integer pallets. They need to be sanded.
All pallets should be painted using non-toxic paint. to a tree. Since the tree is very hygroscopic, it is likely pallets need to be opened with paint 2-3 times.
We paint pallets
If there is such a desire, then you can open the workpiece with varnish.
Painted pallets can be varnished
Having laid the first row of pallets, it is necessary to fasten them. If a wood is very strong, then under the screws are drilled holes.
We fasten pallets first row
Then the second row is laid.
The second row pallets must be set so that they are flush with the bottom
All pallets are fastened together using metal plates are fixed with wood screws.
We fasten the joined pallets
Fasten the top pallets with bottom
Thanks to such a simple technology, you can do quite decent bed made of pallets.
Finished bed from pallets
From pallets you can make a back.
Bed with a back
From the remains of pallets you can collect some furniture and install her near the bed. In general – who like what.
You won’t surprise anyone with a plywood product, but you can make it out of it furniture and at home. We will use brand sheets FSF, since not all plywood is suitable for manufacturing the beds.
Sketch of the bed from plywood
Consider an example of making a spring mattress bed 1900 × 900 × 200 mm.
Materials for making a bed
The thickness of the plywood used can be 12, 15 or 18 mm. Thin sheets can be used when fastening plywood with screws. Out of 18 millimeter plywood the bed will be more durable, but very heavy, therefore, it is preferable to use sheets with a thickness of 15 mm – they much stronger than standard chipboard.
- Plywood 2.44 × 1.22 m – 1 sheet.
- Bar 30 × 40 mm – 2 pcs. 1.9 m each
- Bar 30 × 40 mm – 7 pcs. 0.9 m each
- If the edges of the parts need to be glued, then buy the edge of the PVC. Her consumption will be no more than 8 p / m.
- Clay “Moment” – 1 tube.
- Screws 5 × 40 mm – 26 pcs.
- Screws 5 × 60 mm – 12 pcs.
- Screws 3 × 9 mm – 8 pcs.
- Thrust bearings – 4 pcs.
As for the tools, they are the same as for working with Chipboard. Instead of screws, you can use wood screws.
The side wall of the back of the bed is large in size height. This is to ensure that drawers pushed under the bed did not rest against the walls. If there are no boxes, then the side walls can be make the same.
Making a bed
From the existing plywood sheet, you need to cut out the details, corresponding to the drawing.
Drawing of a bed from plywood
If desired, you can use laminated plywood. In that case it is important to consider that to cut such a sheet at home conditions without damaging the laminate, is very difficult. In addition, then the edges without fail will need to be pasted over furniture edge.
For cutting plywood you need to use a file with a small tooth, and jigsaw to lead slowly – so we get an even cut without chips. As a result, we should get details of such sizes:
- The front back is 932 × 650 mm.
- Back back – 932 × 500 mm.
- The front side panel is 1900 × 200 mm.
- Rear side panel – 1900 × 350 mm (if without lockers, then also doing 1900 × 200 mm).
- The ends of all parts must be sanded. To do this, you can use a small wooden block wrapped in emery sandpaper of medium grain.
- After that, we assemble the bed frame.
Bed from laminated plywood
- The backs are attached to the side planks with 5 × 40 mm screws (2 on each front side, and 3 on the back).
- Then we fasten the beam to the side rails of the bed with using screws 5 × 40 mm (7 pcs. per side). Screw cap should be slightly recessed in a bar. If you drive deeper, then the screw will pass through the plywood.
- We will fix cross-members from a bar on horizontal bars 5 × 60 mm screws (1 for each point).
- With screws 5 × 40 mm, we fasten the bars to the backs from the inside (3 self-tapping screw for each).
- At the last stage, from the bottom to the backs we fasten the thrust bearings – 2 each screw 3 × 9 mm each.
- We install a bed, lay a mattress and use our product.
If instead of a spring mattress on the frame, use soft, then from plywood you need to cut the bottom and screw it on top to the bars.
As you can see, nothing complicated in making a bed of plywood not.
If you have some welding skills, you can do metal bed. Option bolted we don’t even we will consider, since such a product is very fast loosens.
Look at the photo of a collapsible bunk metal bed. Agree that it looks very presentable.
Metal bunk bed
For its manufacture such materials were needed:
- Profile pipe 50 × 25 mm – 8 m.
- Profile pipe 40 × 40 mm – 8 m.
- Profile pipe 20 × 20 mm (or 15 × 15) – 40 m.
In addition to pipes, a metal primer and a hammer primer were purchased. paint.
One of the advantages of such a bed is the absence of bent parts, so for its manufacture does not need a pipe bender machine.
If you buy pipes, and not use those that lay several years in the garage, then do not stop your choice on rusty ones, since then they will need to be cleaned for a long time.
Since the bed is collapsible, you can make parts of it parts. Let’s start with the backs.
- The base will be pipes 40 × 40 mm. We cut them into equal parts of 2 m. If the ceilings are low, then you can reduce to 185 cm.
- The width of our backs will be 90 cm, so we cut from the pipe 20 × 20 mm 8 identical sections of 82 cm (90- (4 + 4) = 82), and 8 pipes of 30 cm.
- While we will use only half of the harvested material.
- On an even plane, parallel to each other, lay pipe racks.
- Stepping away from the bottom 40 cm and from the edge of 1 cm, the pipe is grasped 82 cm long.
- It is necessary to check the correctness of the corners.
- After 95 cm, the second pipe is seized.
- We return to the first, and at the tack we collect the lattice – 2 30 cm pipes and 82 cm crossbeam.
- We do the same with the second grill.
- After checking the angles and alignment of the stuck parts, you can weld thoroughly.
- The second back is made in the same way.
Now let’s start making shelves.
- The profile pipe 50 × 25 mm is also cut into 4 equal parts of 2 m
- The width of the shelves will be 88 cm, so we need 26 pieces pipes 20 × 20 mm by 83 cm (88- (2.5 + 2.5) = 83).
- 2 pipes are laid on a rib parallel to each other.
- Mark 13 cm from the edges and grab one jumper, putting them on the bottom edge.
- We lay out the remaining 11 jumpers every 14 cm and grab them.
- After checking, the shelf is scalded, and in exactly the same way going second.
- To the shelf that will be installed at the top, you need to weld the fence is the same height as the height of the grille on the back. A pipe used for fencing, you need to bend, and not weld under angle. If there is no pipe bender, then you can fill it with sand and bend in a vice or between two supports. This pipe is necessary weld in the middle of the bed, as in the photo.
Fencing second tier
- 3 more uprights are welded in the same way, but to it will not be welded to the back, so you need to weld from the end a small bar.
The fence will not have a rigid rack mount
The time has come to assemble the structure together, for this a little more we will use welding.
Since our bed is collapsible, we will make it universal fasteners.
- 16 pieces of 10 cm should be cut from a 20 × 20 mm pipe and welded to the backs at the docking point.
- At each attachment point, 2 tubes are used. They are inserted into the tube grilles and clung to the back. If this don’t do it, then you won’t be able to assemble the bed, because mounts will not match.
- Having checked the correct location of the part, thoroughly weld the tubes to the back.
- Using a grinder, it is necessary to process the welds.
- Now assemble the bed.
- For collapsible parts to hold together securely, they will need to be fasten with self-tapping screws (after final assembly).
In this place will be screwed
It is also necessary to make a small ladder, the dimensions of which may be arbitrary.
Need to do and fasten the ladder
- We attach it to the shelves with bolts and nuts.
We also fix it from below bolt
- At the final stage of the work, the entire structure is disassembled, degreased, primed and painted.
- After the paint dries, the bed can be brought in house and assemble.
- To close the ends of the pipes, purchased specifically for this designed plastic plugs.
If the bed is made for children, then its length may be significantly reduced.
As you can see, at home you can make a beautiful and sturdy metal bed.
Production of decorative elements
If you want to make something original, then in the manufacture beds instead of standard shaped pipes can be used forging elements.
Metal bed with decorative elements
Using decorative elements
Such parts are sold in specialized stores or are made to order. Good results can be achieved using bent parts, and you can bend them by yourself.
Simple bed with curved pipe headboards
Double bed with bent pipe headboards
A person may have the wrong opinion that the legs metal beds will look rude. If you set a goal, then this element can also be made very attractive.
Decorative legs of a metal bed
Video: making a metal bed with elements forging
Incorrectly selected bed can cause a lot of inconvenience. Here are some expert advice in this area:
- It is best if the bed is made of natural materials. When using chipboard, plywood, laminate and others materials with synthetic additives (glue, etc.) products must be certified, intended for manufacture furniture.
- The size of the bed is of great importance. Single may be in width 100, 90 or 80 cm, and a double – 200, 180 and 160 cm. If there are no restrictions on the size of the room, then you need to act on the principle – the more the better. Length the bed should be 20 cm longer than the height of a person (minimum 10 cm).
- Particleboard (and chipboard) structures are the most unreliable and brittle.
- The solid bottom of the bed does not allow the mattress ventilated, but too rare fins can cause that the mattress is deformed.
Since we are talking about a mattress, there are some nuances here of choice.
- The mattress does not have to be hard. He should be enough soft, but not too deformed under the weight lying on it person, therefore, it must be selected individually. For a double bed, you can choose 2 mattresses of different elasticity. To make sure the mattress is right for you, before you buy you need to lie on it for 15-20 minutes.
- If you purchased a hard mattress, then you can put it on it thick mattress pad, for the manufacture of which latex was used or memorials (thickness from 3 to 10 cm). If you have not decided on choice, it is better to purchase a mattress with bilateral rigidity.
As for the design features of the bed, this is a question personal preferences and amenities. In a small room you can place a bed under which there will be drawers, folding or pulled out of the podium. In a large room you can give free rein to imagination, making a wide bed.
Video: how to choose a bed in the bedroom
A single bed is provided when it is planned that only one person will sleep on it, whether child or adult. Also in one room can be installed 2 or more beds, for example for two children. Howbeit, First you need to decide which design is suitable, and then to undertake the manufacture. Homemade photos can help. single beds.
Photo of single beds
Wooden bed with plywood base
Simple single bed
Single bed from pallets
Single bed from Chipboard
To make this bed wild unedged tree
Homemade bed in the form of a car
Original children’s bed
Simplified option for a baby bed
As a rule, couples sleep together (at least the first few years), and to make it comfortable to sleep on this bed, you need to take care of its size and design. Look at photo exhibition of double products.
Photo of double beds
There are no bumpers in this bed model for holding mattress
Simplified version the beds
Homemade bed in the interior
Very simple bed
Legs made of tree trunk
Convertible bed in the form of a cabinet
A bed is easier to make without a back – it can be fixed on the wall
Double bed in the form of a swing
Double wooden bed
Double bed from pallets
Usually a double bed is made for children. It could be like a simple bed, and a fairytale castle in which a child with pleasure will fall asleep. Choosing a design of this kind crib, you need to think about comfort and design.
Video: designing a baby bed
Photo of bunk beds
Bed made of bars
Children’s bunk bed
Wooden bunk bed with the same furniture
Bed for sleep and games
Children LDSP bunk bed
Children convertible bunk bed
Children’s bed transformer
Children bunk metal bed
Bunk metal bed. Bottom double
Unusual design double bed
Bunk wild log bed
Bed in the form huts with an attic
Drawings and diagrams: assembly of the bed
Sketch double bed frame
Sketch wooden bed with bedside tables
Bed drawing with тумбочкой</