Traditional American Dining Room: Narrow Tall Windows with Roman blinds, elegant sofas, lacquered wood table and green wallpaper with a pattern
From which color is chosen as the main one when decoration of rooms, depends not only on the appearance, but also on the mood rooms and its inhabitants. Therefore, the choice of color should not depend only from personal preferences, but also from the semantic load of the shade and destination space. It never occurred to anyone to issue bedroom for the newborn in dark shades, but the green wallpaper in the living room can become the basis of a cozy interior with family conversations and leisurely relaxation. It is green that is considered that almost universal shade that is capable of perfectly fit into any style and any direction that is ideal for any room – from the children’s room to the kitchen.
- Green color in the interior: from fresh mint to deep malachite
- Use of green depending on conditions
- Green wallpapers in the interior: harmonious combinations
Retro-style themed bathroom elements
Tropical bathroom design: green and black murals with the image of palm leaves, a bath on the lion’s paws, plenty greens etc.
Dark parquet for flooring and floral design on wallpaper for walls, consisting of six shades
Green wallpaper in the interior: from fresh mint to deep malachite
Green color in the interior is considered the best solution in that if the owners of the premises can not make a choice in favor some color. It is the shades of this color in its diversity able to make any room a model of style and sophistication. Whatever shade you choose: whether it’s cold olive or juicy lime – the color will always soothe and pacify.
Dark shade of green on the glossy wallpaper in the bedroom modern style room. The abundance of printed textiles dilutes the rigor of the interior
Useful! Wallpaper for the bathroom – 44 photos, weighed disadvantages and advantages, consider options, select style
Psychotherapists call this color the most calm and conducive to harmony, and thoughtful design of rooms with green wallpaper – a guarantee of excellent mood for all inhabitants apartments. In the modern world with its eternal bustle and frantic rhythm life, for which not everyone is in time, in human life there is room for rest.
Calm fresh interior children’s room for two girls. The main color of the bedroom is green. White and pink are optional colors
That’s why designers recommend using green in the interior of apartments and houses: it’s not at all necessary to do this color is dominant, just a few details or partial the presence of this invigorating shade to normalize psychoemotional state of a person.
Some explain this effect by instinctive desire. a person closer to nature, others – pure psychology and the effect of color on a person’s mood.
Children’s room with floral print on wallpaper, bright Roman curtains on the windows and lots of cute decorative little things
Use of green depending on conditions
The choice of a particular shade of green begins with definition of the requirements that apply to him. The main the conditions for choosing a shade are the style of the room and its functions.
- So, if you choose green wallpaper for a modern bedroom and cuisine, you should focus on pastel or fresh colors. Similar wallpapers in the kitchen contribute to maximum relaxation and to rest.
Impressionism-style wallpapers generically depicting garden the flowers
Spring warm decoration of the combined kitchen-studio
Refreshing kitchen interior textile wallpaper brand Kravet perfectly combined with white classic furniture and original decor
- For children’s rooms, it is recommended to choose calm options warm greens – pear or yellow-green. They will create atmosphere of coziness and comfort, which is extremely important for a small the inhabitant.
A calm version of the interior of a children’s room with a minimum of furniture, but with maximum functionality and comfort
Wallpaper for children: green silhouettes of animals on a white background
- When decorating the living room will be perfect wallpaper for the walls of green colors: bright emerald or strict asparagus. At the same time, the selected the shade should be balanced by other colors.
Designers do not recommend combining several shades greens in one room – this is fraught with emotional overload the interior and the creation of a dull faded picture.
- Do not use for a bathroom, hallway or balcony dark and cold shades. In smaller rooms more effective look warm options – for example, spring or lime greenery.
Bright bathroom with fine ornaments of warm green shade on the wallpaper
Sea-themed bathroom with soft pastel wallpaper with graphic depiction of different types of fish. Shell mirror handmade – a feature of the interior
Dreamlike motifs on black and green wallpaper for home office. Aged windows and ceramic tiles on the floor pass authenticity of style
The style of the room is another factor influencing the choice of or another shade of green for the interior. The difficulty is which for some styles designers do not recommend at all use this color because it negates all efforts to creating an authentic image of the room: for example, not worth it abuse it in decoration in art deco style or modern.
Malachite wall sticker, occupying central to the Art Nouveau bedroom, does not destroy authentic form
- Shades of green in the interior in the style of minimalism – this is often a phenomenon accepted by most experts. Greenery capable perfect shade of simplicity and laconicism of style, adding a touch liveliness in a simple interior.
- For the classic style, dark, deep and saturated colors – emerald, myrtle, jade. These shades emphasize sophistication and complexity of style, highlight chic and luxury.
Classic dining room interior with carved wooden furniture, satin curtains and pillows, sculptures, chandelier gold color and other luxurious interior elements
Classic dining room with wooden sideboard for dishes, crystal chandelier, chairs of various shapes and textile coatings, white wallpaper with green ornament
- Easy and uncomplicated provence or country style – perfect background for pastel light green, spring greens or light mossy color. Most often, these shades are used in textiles, but It is not uncommon for walls or floors to be made green.
Provence style bedroom with natural materials soft pastel shades
Green wallpapers in the interior: harmonious combinations
Any combination of green with others is not just design options, this is a real opportunity to fill this shade new meaning and give it depth. Combinations of any greens with all sorts of options, from white to orange – these are new images, new meanings and new horizons.
- A combination of green and white is considered classic: such a choice simple but original. In addition, this combination can use in any room and any style. Designers recommend use light shades of green and combine several primary color options with white.
One of the walls of the dining room is painted in a light green shade, the second has a complex repeating geometric pattern, and the ceiling is painted in a warm green tint – an original solution in modern interior decoration
A modern dining room with bright light green wallpaper graphic images of birds on the central wall and console aquamarine colors
Image of tropical leaves on the central wall of the bedroom in three shades of green
- If you combine green wallpaper for the walls with beige, then You can get a calm and balanced interior. It’s important keep a balance: a little more green, a little less than beige – exactly such proportions allow two shades.
Beige backing and warm green floral print – calm interior of the bathroom
- The combination of dark green and black seems too much to many gloomy, but with proper design and thoughtful approach, this the combination of colors in the interior can even make a simple room surprisingly deep and meaningful.
Walls of green apple color in combination with laconic black furniture creates a stylish interior in the style of minimalism
- A duet of any shade of green with brown is natural classic. A similar combination, in some way imitating a combination of tree bark and foliage, is used everywhere and gives perfect result.
Dark wood in the design of furniture and floor, panel above the bed colors of green apple, pillows of different shades of green and others interior elements that emphasize the classic combination of green with brown in the interior
Green wallpaper in the interior of a modern bathroom: a combination emerald green with natural wood
The lighter the greens, the darker the brown should be shade, and vice versa.
- A fabulous and somewhat unreal combination of green and blue in all its options – a great solution for a bedroom or living room. Designers are advised to select colors that are close in tone and achieve transition from one to another: in this case, the duo will look most harmonious.
Light blue wallpaper background and green ornament create a harmonious color combination
Beach-style bathroom emphasizing wallpaper with effect mosaics of thematic marine subjects. Furniture and accessories have white and blue color scheme
- If green is complemented by red, pink, orange or yellow – means to be spring. Such a warm and juicy tandem is considered the most upbeat and cheerful, open and fresh. Wherein The accompanying color should be used carefully and carefully: in the decor, in detail – is precise and neat.
Green is one of the designers’ favorite colors for decoration residential premises, characterized by a variety of shades and meanings. The use of different options for greens allows you to emphasize details interior, make competent accents and create comfort in any indoors.