The use of gray color wallpaper – has become a new fashion the tendency
The attitude of ordinary people and designers towards gray is ambiguous: for some, this shade seems dull and nondescript, and someone refers it to a cohort of exquisite options. This in itself the shade is quite complex and diverse, filled deep meaning and able to create any mood. And if love of bright and flashy shades – a sign of poverty, then gray color in the interior should be considered a sign of discreet luxury and silent affluence. The classic combination of black, white and gray can be considered one of the most preferred options for a perfect, simple interior.
- Gray in the interior: discreet sophistication
- Stylish gray in different rooms
- Gray styling
The gray color of the wallpaper allows you to experiment a little, create original and unusual design solutions
Gray in the interior: discreet sophistication
The gray color is not only the dirt familiar from dull porches, but also wonderful shades with poetic names: river mother of pearl, thundercloud and wet stone. Can a color with that name to ruin the interior? Designers say that already at the stage of choice the color and planning of the future image of the room should be determined the scope of this shade. Most often it is used. it is for wall decoration, and wallpaper of this shade is one of the most popular wall coverings.
The charcoal shade of the wallpaper looks very elegant
Gray has a huge variety of shades, so gray wallpaper with a textured pattern will be a great solution for wall decoration
Gray color is the simplest option, which is ideal in combination with other shades. To revitalize the interior made in this color, designers are advised not to be afraid to experiment and try the original options. So, gray wallpaper combined with in other colors – yellow or lilac – can create in the room special mood.
This wallpaper color can be exquisite and open itself through many complex shades
The neutrality and versatility of this shade allows combine it with a variety of colors:
- With black and white. The classic color trio is a guarantee refined and austere interior, filled with secret meaning. At In this, as a basis, designers recommend choosing gray, as the most calm, complementing it with various variations of black and white in the form of details and accents. Such an interior will be different calm, and if you use a little more black, you can make the room more austere and sharp.
Colors such as gray, black and white are enough practical when used in interior decoration – they look amazingly harmonious with each other
- With soft pastel shades. For such combinations appropriate gray is used – soft and muffled, more often total warm option. Complemented with milk or beige, a quartz shade of the basic color is able to make the interior of the room peaceful and relaxing.
The combination of silver wallpaper and pastel colors will make the room more pleasant and bright
- With bright colors. If diluted with cold gray bright juicy shades, for example, orange, purple or red, you can Get an unusually original and spectacular interior. Usually, juicy accents look more than charcoal or slate-like bright, but also stylish: this technique allows you to give a typical gray The interior has a bit of creativity.
Gray wallpaper in a duet with bright colors may look truly luxurious, noble, interesting
Gray wallpapers coexist perfectly with other colors, allow realize any idea
Stylish gray in different rooms
The versatility of gray allows you to use it for everyone rooms – from the kitchen to the nursery, and correctly selected wallpaper of this colors can make any room stylish. Primarily designers note the particular relevance and relevance of this shade in the interior of the living room, corridor and bedroom, however, other rooms in This color looks decent.
Gray wallpaper in the interior of the bedroom with bright drawings of flowers look very exquisite
A more fun note in the interior of the bedroom with gray wallpaper can make using fun and unusual accessories
- Gray wallpaper in the living room is a sign of elegance and practicality. At the same time, it is not necessary to use light shades: much a room covered with saturated coal will look more spectacular wallpaper and complemented by vivid paintings or sconces.
In the living room correctly selected shades of gray wallpaper allow you to make the interior cozy and calm
- For the kitchen should use the most light shades gray, and you can supplement them with a light headset and appropriate decor. The size of the kitchen is generally small and dark. shades in the finish can visually reduce the already small the room.
Looks good light gray wallpaper in the kitchen with bright accents, the room looks very comfortable, its cleanliness is emphasized
Gray wallpapers in a children’s room look very impressive, feeling of calm
In the nursery, you can use gray wallpaper, if it is a room hyperactive child who needs a calm setting
Another feature of gray is its tightness for some styles. So, you can’t imagine a real high-tech without gray, as well as loft, provence, modern and retro. In each of these styles have their own special gray, but if you remove it, you can get only a blank copy of the real style.
- Modern urban styles (hi-tech, minimalism or loft) can not be imagined without gray. Here you can gray make not only a wall, but even a floor or ceiling.
Gray wallpapers will be appropriate in any interior, especially in style minimalism
The relevance of gray today can not be underestimated, because without it’s just impossible to create a style like a loft
- Ethnic styles in gray are a new trend, different attraction not to the natural principle, but to the combination of ethnic motifs with a city start.
The gray color of the wallpaper is impartial and detached, stable and unaltered
- A light provence in gray tones loses its usual frivolity and filled with a strict mood. Usually such a gamma makes light French charm is even more refined.
Gray wallpapers harmonize well with all other colors and look wonderful surrounded by any textures
- Gray in a classic or retro interior is a great way. emphasize the strict style and compositional harmony of such premises. Designers advise using light shades primary color for maximum image unloading.
Skillfully selected shades of gray wallpaper will create a sophisticated and elegant style in a classic interior
In a classic interior without a conservative gray color wallpaper not enough. It is he who will give the room a business and a little solemn atmosphere
Gray wallpaper, like a background in a retro interior style, is perfect for more active colors
To choose exquisite curtains for gray wallpaper in the interior – that means complement the image of the room with a stylish detail. Despite the light compatibility, this shade requires thoughtfulness when choosing partners in the decoration, as well as a careful selection of parts. Often the general mood depends on the color of the curtains in the gray room premises.
You can safely feel the gray highlighted wallpaper with its modesty. apply to all dwellings
Gray in the interior is not boring or mundane, but elegant and aristocratic. Designers recommend using gray color not only when a strict study is required or a cold living room, but also for decorating a bedroom or kitchen. At the right approach, the right shade of that color can make the familiar interior is special, filling it with subtle sophistication.
The gray color of the wallpaper the human eye perceives as warm or same cold but not as neutral