A glass partition, unlike an ordinary wall, allows sunlight deep into the room
An unsuccessful apartment layout is a problem that often faced by owners of both secondary and new housing. Too small kitchens, dark and narrow corridors, uncomfortable rooms – all these nuances spoil the overall impression and do not allow you to enjoy stylishly designed rooms. Fix Layout Flaws glass interior partitions – rational and a stylish way to change the appearance of rooms.
- Glass partitions: transparent room borders
- Why exactly glass partitions?
- Types and features of glass partitions
Glass partition can be supplemented by a sliding the door
Bright yellow color of a glass partition will revive monochrome interior
The working area is compactly separated from the main room glass walls
Glass partitions: transparent room borders
Glass partitions in apartments can not be called rare however, their use has remained relatively recent a sign of interior design. Rapid development technology allows everyone to use glass today in the decoration of apartments and houses, even with a typical interior. In part The popularity of glass observed in recent years is explained by the emergence of new types of this material – more durable and reliable, which can be used even in a house with active children.
Shockproof glass partition can even be installed in the nursery
Advice! The right choice of partition type will create a mood for the whole room, but an unsuccessful decision able to spoil even a stylish interior – it should be very carefully choose the design of glass partitions.
To divide the room into functional zones are used different types of glass:
- Clear glass is appropriate in any room and style, but not for everyone. accessibility to review what is desirable to hide. So that completely transparent partitions are most often used in those rooms that do not require exceptional confidentiality.
Transparent glass partition sets the boundaries of the home workplace
- Frosted glass is accepted to separate calm and restrained premises. It is this type of partition that is considered the most universal and suitable for any style: from hi-tech to country.
Frosted glass partition in a studio apartment
- Colored glass partitions are an original way zoning premises. Of course, bright colors are more suitable for public spaces, but also in the interior of the teenage room they will look profitable. In addition, such designs are suitable for a room in modern or high-tech style.
The colored glass partition will look great in Art Nouveau interior
- Partitions with drawings on glasses can become a highlight the interior. Most often they are used in traditional classical interiors to give the room not only airiness, but also adding something original.
Printed glass partition – elegant and original
Why exactly glass partitions?
When designers agitate to use namespace made of glass, they give justifiable arguments in favor of this material and similar designs. Among the main advantages of this ways of dividing the space should be called:
Thanks to glass partitions, space remains flowable and visually indivisible
Caring for a mounted glass partition is quite easy: just wipe it with a special cloth – dry or with detergents.
- Visual expansion of space. It is such walls from glass – light and weightless – can make it more spacious and lightweight small space.
- Creativity. With glass paintings and design ideas you can change any room, add to the boring interior lightness and airiness.
- The installation of such partitions does not require permission from the authorities power and further fixing of planning changes.
The bathroom is separated from the bedroom by airy glass partitions
However, along with a lot of advantages, some the disadvantages of this method of dividing rooms. High price material and work, as well as the need to engage professionals is the first difficulty on the way to install glass partitions. Moreover, the more original and creative the design will be, the more expensive it will cost. Also on such a wall can not hang a picture or watch. Yes and gasket Communications through such walls is impossible.
Advice! When installing glass partitions incomplete tightness should be considered between the kitchen and the living room of this design, so that kitchen smells will inevitably be попадать в жилую комнату.
Креативные partitions из стеклоблоков в гостиной
The bedroom area is indicated by a transparent glass partition.
The glass partition can be not only functional, but also decorative part of the interior
The original solution in the bedroom – three narrow glass partitions
The kitchen and dining room are separated by a glass partition.
Types and features of glass partitions
Depending on the conditions for dividing the space in conditions The following types of partitions are used for apartments or houses:
- Fixed glass partitions are permanently mounted glass canvases, for passing through which are used sliding or swing doors. But most often, designers recommend replacing doors sliding mechanisms, working on the principle of a compartment. The reliability of such a wall is ensured not only by the strength of glass (usually tempered material is used), but also quality of special fastening fittings. In this case, the glass may fastened as with a frame (clamping profile, which is attached to walls, ceiling and floor), and using spot mounts (e.g. connectors or spiders).
Thanks to the glossy surface of the glass, the black partition colors look fresh and smart
- Sliding glass partitions in an apartment are considered more rational solution, since they leave the possibility of both completely block the space, and open the passage. Exactly therefore, such sliding walls are used when it is necessary to frequently and quickly change the configuration of the room: for example, in case of installation of partitions between the kitchen and the living room in the combined indoors. Such designs work on a coupe or books.
Two walls in the bedroom are made of sliding glass partitions
Glass interior partitions can often be found in one-room apartment or studio apartment: there with their help “day” and “night” zones stand out, the kitchen zone is separated from other premises. In ultra-modern studio apartments such the structure can serve as a wall between the main room and a bathroom.
The right choice of glass interior doors is A great solution for creating a stylish and original interior. This method of dividing a room into functional zones is considered one of the most rational and modern.
Stylish example of a glass partition in a bedroom
The combined partition of colored and transparent glass
In the interior in the loft style there is always a place for glass перегородки
On the glass partition you can leave inscriptions – verses, lyrics or even recipes