Large loft style apartment with glass interior septum
The abundance of light and volume when arranging the interior is practically always a priority, but when zoning a room it is often “eaten up” useful space, so designers are so fond of interior partitions made of glass. Similar designs are capable of transform both a tiny studio and spacious apartments, with with their help, you can correctly distinguish between internal space, make any room visually larger, lighter, lighter, while retaining a sense of coziness, comfort and openness. Glass partitions are unique in their own way, in their favor it is worth abandoning classical blank walls, if you want to make your home more stylish, original and spacious, while not giving up rational design.
- Secret of success
- Down with the blank walls!
- The advantages of glass partitions
- Types of glass partitions
- The use of glass interior partitions in the house
Glass partitions look good with white as well and with brick walls
Glass partition with sliding glass doors
An unusual solution for the interior partition between the room and a bathroom
Interior partition between the kitchen and the dining room is made of matt glass
A convenient option for sliding interior partitions made of matt glass
Secret of success
Glass partitions came to private interiors from offices and public institutions where they were created with their help open, but at the same time clearly delineated space with separate zones. This decision turned out to be extremely reasonable, because the walls of glass did not “eat up” the visual volume, let in light even from the windows to the remote corridors, the whole room remained on mind, while each office or zone was separated from the general space. Glass borders fit equally well large offices of the open type, making them more comfortable as well small rooms in which the visual volume was preserved.
Use interior partitions made of glass in an apartment steel for the same reasons, but, among other things, such designs enliven the interior, make it easier, more dynamic, stylish. FROM with the help of glass partitions it is easy to make the room cozy and refined. They will help to rationally manage the space, radically changing the look of the whole environment, allowing Enjoy a stylish, beautiful design anywhere apartments.
Cozy bright interior with glass sliding septum
Modern bedroom interior with glass partition to the bathroom the room
Glass partitions – a convenient option for small apartments
And without that, the large quadrature of the apartment becomes even more glass partitions
Down with the blank walls!
Not so long ago, glass interior partitions could see only in exclusive designer interiors, but today they became available to everyone. Technology does not stand still, and manufacturers offer spectacular, durable and reliable glass designs that can be successfully used in the interior typical apartment.
Partitions with glass do a great job functional zoning of any room, look non-trivial, and a variety of design solutions will help to choose option to create a unique atmosphere in the house.
Advice! Type and Design glass partitions directly affects functionality the interior and its exterior view, and therefore first attention should be paid очередь.
Стеклянные межкомнатные partitions становятся все болееpopular
One-room apartment can easily turn into a two-room apartment using glass partitions
Stylish modern interior with glass partitions between kitchen and dining room
Glass partitions visually save space
The bedroom area is fenced off from the living room with a glass перегородки
When choosing partitions for zoning apartments should Based on the type of glass used:
- Transparent partitions are used in common areas appointments, for example, to separate the combined kitchen and living room, corridor and living area. They successfully complement almost any interior and look elegant, elegant regardless of style. But transparent partitions should not be installed where required privacy (bedroom, bathroom or toilet).
- Matte partitions – a universal solution for all types premises. Suitable for many styles – from modern to classic. Frosted glass translucent, securely hides the room from prying eyes, while also passing well shine. Ideal for zoning a small studio or allocation of individual sites over a vast area.
- Colored partitions – an original way to give the interior mood. Successfully complement the modern monochrome interior, fit into the modern, high-tech styles. Colored glass wall can become a wonderful bright accent, especially in the nursery or living room. Glass can be either glossy or frosted or even mirrored.
- Partitions with a pattern effectively emphasize the classic, neoclassical and modern interiors, as well as art deco styles, vintage, retro. Such designs look elegant, non-trivial, make the atmosphere special, light, original. Drawing can to be anything: from an elegant floral ornament to abstraction or city landscape.
Tip! Using transparent glass partitions it is possible to isolate a plot in the center of a large guest house, for example for home homine cabinet Libraries or creative zone.
Glass walls in the bathroom – unpopular interior solution
Modern bedroom interior with glass partition in a bathroom
Glass partitions – spectacular, stylish, fashionable
Glass interior partitions give the interior ease
Glass partitions for convenience can be combined with curtains
The advantages of glass partitions
Any interior glass partition looks aesthetically pleasing, enlivens the interior (photos only confirm this). But the design There are many other advantages:
- Glass is suitable for any style of interior and purpose. premises. Provencal high-tech style bathroom retro living room, minimalist bedroom – glass partitions are appropriate in each of these rooms.
- In the manufacture of interior partitions used tempered glass, which is very difficult to break. High strength allows you to mount partitions even in rooms with high patency or in the room of an active child. Design It is steady against differences of humidity and temperature, durable.
- The thickness of the glass is much less than that of drywall or brick, only 8-12 mm, therefore, during installation, the design will not take so much space.
- Glass partitions can be mounted ready-made interior, the process itself is quite simple and will not harm the rest decoration. In addition, the installation of such partitions is not necessary with anyone agree, and redevelopment will be legal.
- Glass care does not require special skills, enough wipe it periodically with detergents.
- Space divided by glass borders keeps visual integrity, and functional areas seamlessly transition one to another.
- It’s easy to keep glass partitions the volume of the room and visually make the room more spacious. Weightless glass walls fill even a very small space with light and air.
Modern interior of an apartment with glass interior partitions
Transparent partitions maintain visual integrity of interior
Despite the impressive list of advantages, the designs have a number of disadvantages:
- For interior glass partitions, the price can be very high. This is due not only to the cost of the structure itself, but and with installation. Installation should only be carried out. qualified specialists. The cost of work also affects design complexity, its geometry and materials used.
- Glass interior partition cannot be used as a basis for paintings, watches, shelves, etc.
- Low noise insulation of glass partitions will not give a feeling complete privacy in a separate room, especially in the bedroom.
- You cannot hide communications behind such a partition. An exception make complex designs of double matte or patterned glass, but at the same time some of the advantages are lost.
Tip! Mounting the glass partitions follows take into account their leakage. In particular, design can skip odor Ivod and this should be considered when installing between a kitchen or a residential living area.
Glass partitions are not very convenient in case of reception guests
On glass partitions, shelves, paintings and other accessories
Glass partitions have fairly low noise insulation
Behind glass partitions you cannot hide communications
Glass partitions are expensive
Types of glass partitions
To choose the type suitable for a specific interior interior partitions made of glass, it is important to determine their appointment and take into account all the features of the room:
- Stationary partitions made of tempered glass. The design is characterized by high strength, and as fasteners special fittings are used (frame with mounting to the floor and ceiling or point connectors). Such partitions are static, the functionality is similar to blind walls. To pass through them doors can be used, mainly sliding from the same material.
- Sliding glass partitions are used for giving the interior mobility. Using them is easy to change. location of glass paintings, opening or closing the passage. Such partitions are relevant, if any the need for frequent changes in space configuration (in studio apartments or combined rooms). Partition Elements can shift to the side like a coupe or fold a book.
Tip! The partition can be as functional as it is decorative or to combine both functions.
Fixed glass interior partition with hinged glass doors
Sliding glass partitions between the kitchen and the living room
Stationary interior partition made of black glass
Mirrored Sliding Partitions
Glass partitions in the house
Glass partitions in an apartment may become the basis for creating a harmonious interior. Using them is easy. divide even a small space, and such a solution is especially relevant in modern studio apartments with only one room. Glass partition can be divided into “daylight” zone and “night”. For this, matte or tinted is suitable. glass, as well as a sliding mechanism for quick transformation of space.
Advice! Glass frosted the partition can serve wall between the bathroom and living area in small studio with minimal or mixed design.
A glass wall will always be appropriate in a spacious loft, especially in combination with other materials: masonry, concrete or wooden floor, “bare” plaster.
Open floor plan, complemented by glass partitions, will become more functional. Lightness and visibility will remain, but people in different areas will feel more comfortable and always be able to retire.
Small modern apartment with a fixed glass clear glass partition
A modern classic with a glass partition between the kitchen and living room
Glass partition combined with opaque curtains, can be used in the bathroom
Corrugated glass interior
Glass interior partition – one of the stylish objects of interior
The glass partition in the interior can become full art object, as you can draw on it. If it’s a wall on kitchen – write recipes and menus, in the bedroom – romantic poems or wishes, in the nursery – a schedule, cribs, etc. Labels can always be deleted or updated.
A colored or patterned glass partition may become a kind of lamp, if it is equipped with a hidden contour backlit. Unusual shadows, highlights and highlights will become full interior decoration in the dark.
Partition glass can be combined using transparent canvases in conjunction with matte or color, thereby creating unique accents.
The modern environment is always connected with rational using space, and create stylish, practical and The original interior is often not easy. But using glass interior partitions make your home comfortable, bright, fashionable and everyone can be beautiful.