Gates and gates from corrugated board enjoy a large popularity
Now gates and gates from corrugated board, which, with all its external simplicity, is capable of solve the problem of protecting the site from intruders. Many professional builders and owners of suburban areas appreciated the advantages of a professional sheet and the ease of working with him. Enough quickly and easily made gates and gates from corrugated board with your own hands, it is only important to have basic welding and cutting skills for metal. A variety of color options and material shapes allow you to create completely different gates in appearance gates, so that they can be added to any existing composition of a suburban area.
- Material Features
- Types of gates
- Decking options
- Installation of construction
Sliding gates made of profiled metal with decorative gabion bearings
Stylish corrugated gates
Doors from corrugated board do not fade under sunlight and do not fade under the influence of precipitation
Gates and fences from corrugated board do not just become a choice lots of people. This material has several advantages over other building materials:
- high quality characteristics (profile sheets have anti-corrosion layer, additionally coated with polymer on the outside and varnish inside)
A profiled sheet has many advantages over others materials
- long service life (due to the quality of the material itself and competently built work, corrugated board can serve more than 50 years),
- ease of installation (simple preparatory excavation and quick erection of the structures themselves),
The gates from the profiled sheet are durable, beautiful and easy to installation
Gates from corrugated board with their beauty have a low cost
- decent appearance (fence, gates and gates from this material look solid and solid, and there is always the ability to choose the most suitable color and shape corrugated board),
- low price of material (depending on the type of profiled sheet the cost varies from 200 to 600 rubles per sheet).
Beautiful corrugated gate
Decking – modern, convenient and most importantly universal material for construction work
Advice! When seeking help from professionals at installation of gates will greatly increase the cost of construction. To price a gate with a wicket from corrugated board did not “bite”, it is better to make them do it yourself, because it does not require any special skills or unique equipment.
Gates from corrugated board will serve you for more than one year
Decking is a great option for making inexpensive, but beautiful gates for your site
A successful combination of a wooden fence and a profiled gate metal
When choosing this material, it is worth remembering about his disadvantages:
- small thickness of corrugated board, which makes it easy to cut through him if desired
- lack of sound insulation,
A contrasting combination of white gate and red brick the fence
Decking well established itself as a material, ideal suitable for gates and gates
- corrosion processes at the slightest scratch on surface
- sheet deformation under strong mechanical stress.
The slightest scratch on a profiled sheet may cause it to corrosion
Bright gates with decorative wrought iron elements
Types of gates
There are several types of gates according to the mechanism of their opening and closing:
Swing gates (the most popular type of gate, the only whose disadvantage is the need for a large free spaces for opening; for do-it-yourself the most suitable option).
Swing gates made of corrugated board
Swing gates – the most popular type of gate
- Sliding gates (option in which space is saved when opening; for it is necessary to provide upper and lower “rails” along the fence for web movement).
Sliding gates from profiled sheet
The appearance of the gate leaves from the profiled sheet is different attractiveness
- Overhead gates (used for garages or others facilities; need a place on top for lifting the canvas).
- Decorative gates (decking is complemented by forged parts, which not only improves the appearance of the gate, but also makes the design more durable).
Magnificent corrugated gates with forged decor
Advice! Gates, gates from corrugated board with forging elements – this luxurious, but not always expensive. You can do them yourself if purchase forged items for decoration. Individual inserts, ferrules or other bulk parts are readily available at цене.
Ворота с кованными элементами можно установить и за небольшуюcost
All gates can also be divided into two types at the installation site gates. More popular options when installing gates with freestanding wicket gate. When there is not enough space or for other reasons, the gate is done right at the gate – it’s a little complicates the work on the manufacture and installation of the structure.
Before you purchase or do-it-yourself entry gates and gates from the profiled sheet, it is important to understand that the material is different in destination and appearance.
The profiled sheet is different in appearance and in its own destination
Do-it-yourself gates can be made to match the color general fencing, in tone with supporting pillars, finishing material house facade
Roofing is used for its functional purpose (used for roofs, as well as for the arrangement of fences and gates), wall (for the construction of partitions and walls) bearing (for the construction strong structures, as well as fixed formwork during construction of walls and foundations) and decorative decking (facing material).
Profiled metal gates and fence with beautiful wooden posts
A harmonious combination of the style of the gate from corrugated board and suburban at home
The mark of the profiled sheet depends on the height of the rib, the higher which, the stronger material:
- Mark “C” has a small rib height, but for its functions (arrangement of gates, gates and fences) it is quite durable and easy.
- Mark “NS” has a greater height of the ribs or waves, therefore it is stronger than the previous brand. It is usually used to create wall fences (garages, stalls, etc.).
- Mark “N” is a heavy professional sheet with high bearing ability. This type of material is used to create canopies, peaks, floors, fixed formwork.
Table of the most popular brands of profiled sheet
Advice! When purchasing corrugated board, it is worth considering which the figure is indicated after the mark. It indicates the height of the rib. (for example, C10 decking has a rib height of 10 mm). For sheathing the gate is most suitable for corrugated board C8 or C10.
Fence with a wicket from a professional flooring with a strict design
Wonderful green sliding gates from a profiled sheet with bright yellow pillars
Installation of construction
The corrugated gates are easy to install
The gates from the profiled sheet can be made by yourself or purchased already ready
After the final selection of material, it’s worth considering how make the gate and gate from the corrugated board yourself, so that they performed their functions as long as possible. Gate installation work and wickets includes the following steps:
- Preparation of a plan and calculation of material requirements. At the beginning work is to determine the future dimensions of the structure, depending from which a certain amount of material will be acquired. If competently approach to creating a plan, you can avoid premature wear loops too large structures through the use of additional crossbars in the frame.
Advice! When planning a future gate or gate, it’s worth evaluating what type of corrugated board is available. It is important that the edges of the sheet with the mounting was “troughs”, not “waves”, i.e. must be correlated in advance sheet and opening length. Otherwise, it will not only be look ugly, but also pose a danger to family members (a sharp edge raised above the rest of the surface may cut hands or ruin clothes).
Profiled sheet door plan
- Production of support racks. First thing to do is prepare support racks that will hold the gate and gate construction. Most often put three racks, if the gate and gate are beside. If they are located even at a small distance, for Each element will require two separate supports. Racks usually metal pipes or pillars made of stone, although wooden parts can also be used. You need to install prepare pits with a depth of about a meter and a diameter of about half a meter. Pipes pre-cleaned from rust, primed and colored, dipped in pits and poured with a solution. Via the plumb line must be monitored so that the racks stand strictly vertically. After a few days, the solution will harden, and it will be possible hang the gates on the supports.
- Creating a gate frame or gate. The frame or frame is made of metal profile pipe with a section of 60 by 40 mm. Make frame on a free flat surface where you can put at least one gate wing. The frame is cooked by manual arc welding, and the corners additionally reinforced with steel corners. For greater rigidity designs add horizontal bars inside the frame, and also diagonals. Welds must be cleaned.
- Mounting corrugated board on the frame. Profiled sheets are attached to the frame screws or rivets. You can not attach every “wave” sheet, and after one or less.
- Installation of construction. Installation of gates and gates from corrugated board to already ready support for labor will not be. Mount on supports in advance metal loops or polymer curtains, which are then hung finished gate or gate. Installation of the lock, deadbolt, feigned slats and door opener, as well as various jewelry – this is the last stage of installation of gates and gates from corrugated board.
Gates from corrugated board will be an excellent decoration of your the plot
High savings are one of the benefits. corrugated board
The advantages of corrugated board are environmental safety, ease of installation, durability, strength and aesthetic appearance view
Installation of gates from the profiled sheet can be done without additional equipment at any time of the year, including winter period