Modern modular kitchen of economy class is a “designer”, позволяющий в кратчайшие сроки создать функциональный гарнитур,идеально подходящий к пространственным характеристикампомещения
Choosing economy-class modular kitchens, you can create element-wise comfortable and functional interior, in which there is nothing superfluous, and each item is in its place. Especially relevant a similar solution for owners of small apartments in which the kitchen has a small area and it is extremely difficult to make it convenient and beautiful at the same time.
Inexpensive modular kitchens are good because they make it easy arrange the elements together, arranging them in a way that is more convenient total, depending on the particular layout. All modules are one collections have standard sizes and overall design, compose them can be in any order, creating a headset, satisfying all personal needs. You can fit in even on a very modest budget, without sacrificing the style of future cuisine.
- Benefits of Economy Modular Kitchens
- Features of inexpensive modular kitchens
- Kitchen arrangement with modular elements
- The main elements of modular kitchens
- Materials and design of economy modular kitchens
One of the permanent trendsetters in this direction is Ikea. Here you can find headsets made from natural materials at affordable prices
The blue kitchen on a white background looks very expressive
Benefits of Economy Modular Kitchens
- 1 Benefits of Economy Modular Kitchens
- 2 Features of inexpensive modular kitchens
- 3 Kitchen arrangement with modular elements
- 4 The main elements of modular kitchens
- 5 Modular kitchens of an economy class element-wise: materials and design
Economy modular kitchens – the ideal solution if necessary quickly, efficiently and inexpensively make the room functional and beautiful. Such kitchen sets have a number of important advantages:
- Low cost. Similar furniture is made from inexpensive materials, so it becomes available to everyone. In addition, the modules are standardized, which also significantly reduces the price.
- Functionality. You can buy ready-made modular kitchen or make a headset yourself, picking up only necessary modules. The collection also includes frames for built-in appliances.
- Modular kitchens help save money and rationally use space. Cabinets and cabinets are enough spacious and among them it is easy to choose an option equipped the right amount of shelves and drawers.
- There are a lot of options for the location of the modules, in As a result, you can create almost any configuration – linear, angular, U-shaped, island, successfully beating the form premises.
- If necessary, the modules can be easily interchanged. Even when moving, such a kitchen does not have to be changed, it will only be sufficient remove it and outweigh in a new place, supplementing if necessary new items.
Advice! Manufacture integrated kitchen individual sizes will cost expensive at the time how modular elements will allow do without extra expenses The interior is functional.
Design options for modular kitchens do not differ at all scarcity. On the contrary, the most creative ideas find expression here. decoration and drawing of facades
Sections from the lower cabinets can alternate with household appliances (dishwashers, ovens, etc.) whatever
Features of inexpensive modular kitchens
There are several reasons to buy inexpensive modular kitchens:
Based on your budget, you can choose only those elements which are really necessary without spending money on unnecessary lockers or cabinets, unlike built-in kitchens. Also easy purchase additional modules if the kitchen is large.
Despite the budget as the main idea, the facades of modular kitchens are very technological. Layering and special protective films will not let disappointment from their fading
Scandinavian style in the interior of a spacious kitchen
Advice! Become unfashionable modular headset can transport to the country, where he will serve a few more years.
Kitchen arrangement with modular elements
To make the kitchen functional, comfortable and beautiful at the same time, it’s important to get the organization right spaces:
- Large cabinets and lockers are placed in the corners, where space is rarely used 100%.
- The surface of the walls should be used to the maximum extent. To do this, it’s worth taking care of the installation of hanging cabinets, open shelves or shelves that allow you to organize storage in the kitchen without taking up much space.
- The basic elements of a kitchen set are easiest to place along one of the blank walls. In some cases, it looks good the arrangement of furniture is scattered when the modules are placed without joining between themselves. This option is suitable for kitchens of non-standard shape. or studio layouts.
If you want a kitchen of rich expressive color, but afraid to miss the design – choose a matte surface facades
An interesting combination of matte facades and glossy kitchen apron
Advice! To make the kitchen is more functional and practical, you should choose modular elements with various number of internal shelves, sufficient for location all necessary.
“A La Carte” – a modular kitchen in the upper price segment from Stadtnomaden
This fully-independent kitchen is complemented by comfortable cooking accessories, pots for growing herbs and spices, etc., of a specific form, for installation between countertops sections as in the photo
Basic layout of modules
There are a lot of layout options for the modules, due to which you can both emphasize the shape of the kitchen, and beat its non-standard form or correct layout flaws:
- Standard Linear – will help fully engage the long wall. If you need to make a narrow the room is visually wider, the modules can be arranged along the short walls. Optionally arrange the modules up to 3 m in length.
- Double row – the modules are arranged along two opposite walls. This solution is ideal for spacious kitchens and allows you to isolate as much as possible various the purpose of the zone, for example, cook on the one hand, and store food and utensils on the other.
- Corner – the perfect solution for small kitchens or those combined with the dining room. Such option saves space and visually separates one part of the room from the opposite.
- U-shaped – the perfect solution for large kitchen, when due to the location of the modules you can make the room is more comfortable and place the maximum number of necessary items.
- Ostrovnaya – the central island can assemble from several cabinets, for example, under the oven, sink and cutting table. The island can combine work and lunch zone. You can also create a peninsular layout when the protruding part of one of the modules will be used as bar counter or dining table.
Accessories in sectional kitchens are selected according to the budget, and of course, aesthetic preferences. Opening mechanisms and handles here choose any
Many manufacturers offer ready-made socles in size sets of sections
Advice! From several curbstones it is easy to make a dining a table equipped with a storage system that will allow rationally dispose of the area of the kitchen or will serve as the border at the studio layout.
You can buy an inexpensive modular kitchen today in such stores like Ikea, Leroy Merlin. They are often represented already ready-made options for the layout of the modules, which can be taken for basis.
The main elements of modular kitchens
Elementally modular kitchens of economy class are divided into:
- Wall modules – cabinets and shelves.
- Corner elements – cabinets, tables, wall cabinets, shelves, wardrobe under the sink.
- Freestanding modules – cabinets, cabinets, including under the oven and a fridge.
Bar counters, shelves, carousels, roof rails are rarely found in collections of modular kitchens of economy class, but these elements can purchase additionally, choosing the right one for design option.
For self-designing kitchens, manufacturers can offer such lists of standard cabinet sizes. Fig. 1-11,16-17 – bottom and end cabinets, 12 – cabinet under the oven, 13-15 – under sink, 18 – freestanding pencil case
This category includes:
- Wall lockers with doors. Modules can have one solid (hinged or hinged) door or two hinged. Internal the space is divided using several shelves.
- Display shelves with 1-2 glazed doors.
- Cupboard with 1-2 doors and an open shelf on top.
- Open shelves.
- Hoods open or with hinged door.
- Cabinet for drying dishes with 1-2 doors.
Cabinets can be placed both along the working area and above dining area, next to a window or door. Module Dimensions allow you to choose both narrow and wide cabinets or shelves.
The dimensions of the finished headset can always be adjusted exactly to dimensions of the premises with the help of add-ons – functional or pure decorative
The modular corner kitchens are complemented by elements that help maximize the use of extremely uncomfortable space in corners of the room. Due to this, the usable area and functional storage systems are being formed.
Among the corner elements:
- Hinged enclosed lockers with one solid or glazed the door.
- Hinged open shelves or with glass doors. The form may be straight or semicircular.
- Closed cabinet with 1 door.
- Cabinet with 1-2 drawers.
- Corner table with side door.
- Curbstone under a sink.
Rounded end modules slightly increase the final headset cost. But if the house has children, or the corners of the kitchen will be located in places with high traffic, – their the cost will be justified
Advice! Modular kitchen perfect corner economy class suitable for rationalization indoor space small area.
An example of ergonomic assembly of kitchen sections with linear location. on this scan is the base case for righties
The most extensive category, which includes:
- Drawer tables with 1-2 swing doors without drawers. The interior space is divided by shelves. Wide tables can be inside divided vertically into two separate drawers.
- Drawers with 1-4 drawers.
- Narrow pencil case equipped with a vertical drawer.
- The table is a single door cabinet with 1-2 drawers.
- Wide two-door drawer with drawer or open shelf.
- Table equipped with a side drawer closed or open and 1-2 retractable.
- Sink cabinets with 1-2 doors, with or without drawers them.
- Oven cabinets with or without 1-2 drawers.
- Oven cabinet with 1-2 drawers.
- Cabinet for the oven with drawers in the upper and lower parts, including including retractable.
- Tall cabinets with 1-2 hinged doors, with drawers and without.
- Narrow tall cabinet with 1-2 pull-out vertical cargo boxes.
- Fridge cabinet with 1-2 drawers.
- A cupboard with two glazed doors at the top and drawer below.
- Mezzanines with 1-2 doors.
Один из вариантов набора секций от Ikea. Этот шведскийпроизводитель, кроме прочих цветов фасадов, предлагает еще и серые”под нержавеющую сталь”
Some elements are the framework for the embedded technology. (refrigerator, oven, sink, etc.). Such modules are often equipped not only with a compartment for the equipment itself, but also additional cabinets or drawers. Due to similar elements you can most effectively manage the space for example, placing objects vertically, not horizontally.
The bar counter will serve as the border between the kitchen and dining area
Modular kitchens of an economy class element-wise: materials and design
Cheap doesn’t mean bad or tasteless. Modern manufacturers of inexpensive kitchens take their design seriously products. If earlier the material of the furniture itself and its facade was one and the same thing, today more and more exterior decoration is carried out completely different.
MDF frame facades give a solid look to the kitchen set. Inside the frames there may be inserts from decorative materials or glass
Among the most common materials for manufacturing kitchen sets of economy class should be noted:
- Particleboard – the most budget option which will last the least because it absorbs moisture greatly. It is a plate (from 18 mm) made of pressed chips. You can increase the service life by selecting the right material. a facade that will repel water, in particular a special varnish or film.
- MDF – not afraid of moisture, fat and temperature differences, strong enough and durable. Presents a plate pressed from crushed wood, on which plastic layer is sprayed or veneer is glued. At a cost this option the most optimal price-quality combination, and in addition, environmentally friendly.
If the basis for all modular elements of economy-class kitchens approximately the same, then the facades can be very diverse, and not surprising, because it is the external design that forms everything impression of the interior of the kitchen.
A beautiful combination of marble and wood texture in kitchen design
For their facing use:
- MDF – imitates almost any surface from wood to plastic, easy to clean and long keeps appearance.
- Wood veneer is the most eco-friendly, durable and expensive option that is essential ennobles the appearance of the headset, especially if necessary create a classic interior.
- Plastic is the most common option for finishing facades of economy-class kitchens. They are faced the basis of MDF. Plastic is not afraid of moisture, chemicals, resistant to damage and does not fade with time. This material inexpensive and offers many design options.
- PVC or acrylic – sprayed onto the base from MDF, similar in quality to plastic, but even more durable and durable
In addition, in the production of economy-class modules, it is often frame facades are used. They are a frame of one material with an insert from another, such as glass, a mirror, plastic, etc. If desired, such inserts can be changed to others, updating the design of the kitchen.
Separately, it is worth noting the fittings. For Economy Class Modules most often used plastic fittings (handles), less often metal.
Country-style private house kitchen
Advice! Even if time pens lost their kind or broke them can always be replaced by exactly the same or excellent in design to update the look the kitchen.
Modern interiors are increasingly leaning towards simplicity and functionality replacing excessive luxury and ostentatious splendor. That is why the use of inexpensive modular kitchens elements becomes more relevant than ever, especially since You can pick them up almost any design.
Using various combinations of modules, it’s easy to create unique, unique interior, trying yourself in quality designer.
An example of a combination of similar colors in the frame facades of the classical kitchen assembled from modules and furniture in the living room-studio
Among the inexpensive kitchens, you can find options for all kinds of colors – from classic shades of wood and neutral black and white scales to unimaginably vivid, as well as with all kinds of drawings and textures.
The most popular and trendy colors of finished factory facades Cuisines: mocha, cherry, white, olive, black, zebrano. Also purple and beige are popular. Among the colors of countertops invariably used the popularity of imitating natural minerals
Woody drawing will never go out of style. He is equally good suitable for massive individually designed kitchens, and for light, highly functional modular
Due to the fact that modular elements can be composed in in any order, you can create all kinds of color combinations – contrasting or smooth. Moreover, some manufacturers offer several options for finishing facades at the same time, while Elements are the same and easily compatible. This way you can create Unique headset made up of elements from different series.
An example of a symmetrical layout of modules for a classic kitchen mustard yellow
Dark matte frame facades give a noble, expensive look kitchen set. Home appliance design can be selected appropriate. In this option, it is better to avoid rounded ends. and angles
By purchasing a modular kitchen, everyone can with minimal Costs create a comfortable and functional environment for both cooking, and for family gatherings. And with competent the approach to design, the cozy interior created will not cause anyone associations with the concept of “economy”.