Table of contents:
- 1 What is it?
- 2 Harness components
- 3 Guidelines for polypropylene strapping
- 4 Place Selection
- 5 Nuances for a solid fuel boiler
- 6 Safety elements
- 7 Installation sequence
- 8 videos
Tying a heating boiler is a mandatory procedure, which required if you decide to mount the entire system yourself. This article will help to deal with many nuances and take into account possible pitfalls. Should deal with various schemes and decisions.
What it is?
Scheme Baxi Eco boiler piping for a two-story house
Simply put, this is a sequence of actions, which includes calculation and connection of various components. This is necessary so that the entire system functioned smoothly, and the boiler could work with maximum high efficiency. This will contribute to high efficiency and economical energy consumption.
The set of components will depend on which species system selected:
- natural or gravitational circulation;
- forced circulation;
For the first option, it will be as follows:
- Boiler. This is the heart of the whole mechanism. It is he, heating a liquid makes it act in accordance with the laws of physics – rise up and go around the entire contour. Then, cooling, it returns to its original point. For option natural circulation floor heating appliances.
- Pipes. For such a solution, metal pipes will be relevant. large diameter (in some cases, the supply pipe may be 2 ″). It is important that there is no resistance from the highway for free circulation of water.
- Expansion tank. It may be as open – contact with the environment – and closed type – not have contact with air. No additional applicable here membranes, as no need to maintain a given pressure. It is mounted at the highest point of the entire system.
- Batteries Both cast iron and steel can be used. radiators.
- Mayevsky crane. It is advisable that it be installed on everything batteries where necessary. In this case, in any moment in time it will be possible to bleed air from the battery.
- Fitting. The most commonly used metal threaded or welded corners, tees, bends and other connectors.
The advantages of such a system are ease of installation, availability all components, the possibility of self-installation. By cons significant dimensions of the components can be attributed, which is very affects the appearance. Also the other side of the coin is inertia or slow warming up of the entire wiring.
Components strapping for forced circulation systems
For systems with forced circulation, the components will be by the following:
- Boiler. In this case, you can use any option. Strapping wall-mounted appliance is fundamentally similar, but includes additional items. Also this type of heaters is equipped additional protective systems.
- Pipes. With this implementation, it can be used as metal, so are all kinds of suitable plastic products.
- Expansion tank. Here he is of the membrane type. Inside him located “pear”, it allows you to maintain pressure inside all contours on one level. Usually installed near equipment.
- Radiators The same options as in previous scheme. Steel will be more economical. In them contains less water, so it is heated faster and less fuel is used.
- Mayevsky cranes. Installation is the same as in the previous version. In addition, an air vent valve can be mounted, which automatically removes it from the contours.
- Fittings are selected depending on which pipe used during installation.
- Circulation pump. Usually it is already installed in the device. heating. If there are multiple loops using a manifold additional units are mounted.
- Hydraulic arrow. This is a very important element that gives the opportunity in the beam layout to create a balance between different contours. It is designed to equalize pressure and guarantee timely delivery of hot media to each point.
- Pressure gauge. Usually present in all modern equipment. If it is not, then it is installed next to the heating appliance. It is necessary in order to control constancy pressure within the entire system.
- Collector. To the element from which the wiring is carried out various contours, there is a supply of coolant.
Collector for heating
The positive aspects of this wiring is high heating rate of the entire coolant, more economical consumption gas or electricity. With this option, there is the possibility increase the length of the contours in order to complete the installation water floor heating. The disadvantages are usually high the cost of work, a certain difficulty in servicing and inability to function in the absence of electrical energy.
Setting the bypass to heating system
In a mixed system, circulation can be carried out by two ways. The pump runs parallel to the main circuit, not breaking it. Two cranes are installed on the inlets to the device, to cut it off at any time, as well as one locking mechanism on the main pipe underneath. This valve closes in case functioning of the pump. If you want the system to work in automatic mode, then for this instead of the crane you need to install check valve. The whole system usually also consists of metal pipes.
Recommendations for tying with polypropylene
Heating harness polypropylene
Plastic pipes are widespread. It is connected with affordable price as well as versatility. Thanks to this the solution can pass any obstacles and complete any difficulties. Pipe joints are made using fittings and soldering iron. If possible, it’s best to get along as best as you can. fewer compounds. This is due to the fact that often in In soldering areas, the inner diameter is narrowed, and this creates unnecessary hydrostatic stress and lowers efficiency. If the design allows, it’s better to use bends with a smooth transition, this will exclude sudden changes. Modern polypropylene without problems withstands media temperature up to 95º, service life is up to 50 years without the need for serious maintenance.
Choosing a place for the boiler
For natural circulation systems, floor boiler. In relation to him there is one very important condition – he must be at the lowest point of all contours. This is explained by the fact that no air bubbles should accumulate in it. Otherwise In this case, the heat exchanger will burn faster. Also output there must be a pipe that after the transition has a vertical location, this is necessary so that air can rise upward without hindrance, and subsequently depart through special relief valve or through an open expansion valve bachek.
In the case of installation of a forced system, this condition may not be respected. Wall patterns can be installed as in most high point in some cases and at the lowest when heater installation is carried out in the basement.
When tying the double-circuit boiler, in addition, it must be connected to the water supply system. This is necessary because not only heating occurs in it coolant for the heating system, but also heating the running water, which will be used for domestic needs. For single-circuit a similar scheme may also be implemented. But do it only possible with a secondary heat exchanger. In his role a metal cylinder may protrude through which system supply pipe.
Nuances for a solid fuel boiler
Choosing a place for solid fuel boiler
Such equipment cannot be simply turned off, like gas or electric. If the download was made, then nothing will change until the fuel burns out completely. Therefore, with this the harness must provide protection systems. They can be several types:
- Using tap fluid. To implement this option purchased a special device. In appearance he reminds TEN. It is built into the heat exchanger, some manufacturers specifically provide an additional input for such decisions. After this, a supply of running water is carried out, and the outlet pipe is lowered into the sewer. The essence of the method is in that when the circulation pump is stopped due to lack of electrical energy or breakdown, the valve opens, which lets cold water in, it passes through the coil and takes part of the temperature, after which it is discharged into the sewer. Process continues until the fuel burns out completely. In some situations this method will be ineffective, because when you turn off the light the pressure in the water supply system also disappears.
- Uninterruptable power source. Today various options. Most of them support external connections. batteries. Duration of operation will depend on selected battery capacity. Pump to the network in this case connects via UPS. As soon as electrical energy disappears, a device comes into play that maintains operability pump until the moment when the power supply at home will be restored or until the batteries run out.
- Small gravitational contour. Means media circulation in a small circle that does not need a pump. is he made in compliance with all slopes and pipe diameter.
- Additional gravity circuit. This option implies the presence of two complete circuits. Moreover, when emergency situations and forced circulation occur disappears, hot water under the influence of physical laws continues enter the second round, giving the temperature to the heating appliances.
These are additional components, which for the most part are already are part of modern boilers.
- Automatic relief valve. In appearance it can reminiscent of a design similar to a valve or a small barrel with nipple at the top. In order to find out if he is in instrument designs, you need to look at the constructive Features of branch pipes for connection, usually it is there.
- Dirt trap. A special flask that allows you to remove unnecessary elements from the heating circuits that got there when filling the system. It is installed before entering the boiler. Periodically, it is necessary to clean it.
- Coarse filter. An ordinary tap is used. It is usually mounted at the entrance of the main line to equipment.
Installation of a heating boiler
- Mounting. If a solid fuel version of the boiler is used, you need to make sure that there is a solid foundation under it, which will be resistant to high temperatures. For gas floor and wall turbocharged version in the wall a hole is made through which the discharge pipe is discharged exhaust gases and fresh air. For chimney solid fuel options and equipment will require a conclusion additional pipe to the required height to create traction.
- Connection to the chimney. For modern designs provided special pipe with two sleeves, one goes inside the other. By one is the conclusion, on the other – the feed. In other embodiments a clay solution is used to seal the seam. Use cement undesirable, because it quickly cracks.
- Providing a good air supply. For solid fuel, you can additionally put a supply valve with which you can will regulate the incoming air and the burning force.
- Pipe wiring installation. When the appliance is installed, it’s easier to be guided with how best to lay the highway.
- In parallel, the connection of systems that will ensure safety as well as expansion tanks.
- Mounting the circulation pump, if necessary.
- Installation of additional temperature sensors.
- Connection to the gas pipeline. You need to remember what is the connection must be rigid without the use of flexible hoses.
In no case should you save on components and neglect security systems. What specific pipe routing will be relevant in your case, will depend on many factors, most importantly of which will be the device itself.
This video shows how binding is done: