Table of contents:
- 1 easy way
- 2 Creating a drain system in the bathhouse
- 3 Wastewater collection point
- 4 videos
A country house or a summer cottage is increasingly equipped the bathhouse. But in the construction of such a structure, many nuances. This is fire safety, and good thermal insulation, and way to withdraw the stock. It is about the latter that will be discussed in this article. Or rather, how to make a drain in the bath with your own hands.
Priyamk under the bath
Priyamok near the bath
The easiest way is to withdraw the effluent directly into soil under construction, in the so-called pit. Using such a method there is no need to equip the sewage system, digging a cesspool and other difficulties.
Drain pit near the bath
But draining the drain into the ground under the bath is not always possible, here you need consider various factors. Namely:
- Foundation characteristics. If in the bath the foundation is made by a tape or tile method, then using this method is not recommended. Concrete has the property absorb moisture, which means that a large amount of it can get damaged. If the bath will be washed no more than three people once a week, then this is not so significant. In this case, drain the wastewater into soil under the building is possible. But if they use the bath more often, then it’s better to think about other withdrawal methods.
- The composition of the soil. It is important that the water immediately left. If clay soil is under the bathhouse, then this method is definitely not will do. It is better if there is sand or sandy loam soil.
- The terrain. If there is a slope, then drains will not be absorbed into the ground, but run off. It can do harm the foundation.
- The composition of the effluents. If there is a toilet in the bath it is only necessary to drain drains using the sewage system in septic tank or cesspool.
Creating a drain system in the bathhouse itself
Drain inside the bath
Many do not know the basic rules for how to make draining water from the bath. One of the important issues in solving this problem is the creation of a sewage system in the bathhouse itself. First thing need to draw up a diagram. It takes into account all plumbing appliances, collection points and the number of wet rooms. Main the task of the sewage system in the bath will be the collection of drains from the floor. To this need to pay the most attention.
The steps for creating a floor drain system will depend from what stage the work is done. The best option if the sewer is mounted during construction. But not all ready baths have a good drain, therefore, first of all consider the option of arrangement of drains in the already built construction.
In any case, first you need to prepare the necessary materials. For works will be needed:
- Pipes. As a rule, products from PVC The diameter of the pipes will depend on the amount of water. If she will be a little (no more than three people will wash at the same time), then you can purchase products in 50 mm. If a large quantity is expected drains, it is best to install pipes with a diameter of 110 mm.
- Housing plum. Such designs are also being made. from PVC. They will be installed on the floor and collect water. Top at the drain housing is protected by a grating made of durable material (galvanized steel or cast iron).
- Siphon. He is needed to prevent getting unpleasant odors in the room. Siphon sizes are selected according to parameters of pipes and drain bodies.
The drain device will be horizontal pipes, floor mounted. In them, through the drain case and siphon, there will be getting water. Then it will be output to the riser or directly to the street.
To integrate the entire system into the floor of an existing bathhouse, need to make an effort. If the floor is made of wood, then all boards and logs are removed. If the coating is concrete, then it is necessary make trenches in it (for example, by means of gating). At At this point, the collection point is best done in the corner of the room.
Then horizontal pipes are laid. At the same time you need to do bias towards the riser (or exit), it should be at least 2 cm per linear meter. Better if pre-trench sand will be filled and compacted. Then on such a pillow pipes are stacked. They are connected to the riser or output out.
The next step will be the installation of drain cases and siphons. If the floors are wooden, then a hole is made in the right place and the necessary designs are installed. For concrete floor you need build the formwork of the required size and mount the drain into it and siphon.
When installing the drain system during construction work held before filling the floor. Pipes are laid (at an angle) plums and siphon are connected. Then make filling the floor. Wherein it is necessary to make a bias towards the collection point.
Drain scheme with using filter
After creating a system for collecting water inside the bath, it is necessary to think over where all drains will be output. Here they can several options are used:
- connection to the central sewerage;
- septic tank installation;
- the creation of a cesspool;
- construction of a filter well.
If in the village or in the country house there is a central sewage, then problems with the withdrawal of effluents should not arise. how correctly connect to such a system, you can find out from local public utilities.
Another question is if there is no central sewage system. In this case many homeowners build a filter well or cesspool. The methods of their construction are approximately the same. The only difference is tightness:
- The cesspool is designed to collect drains and their further pumping, the filter well passes water through itself into the ground. The first option should be tight (it can be used with the presence of a toilet in the bath so that sewage does not get into the environment Wednesday).
- The filtering well has a bottom freely passing water. Under this design makes a pillow of rubble or gravel. Like this better to do, you can find out by watching the video.
Installation of a septic tank for a bath
Installing a septic tank can be expensive. But such an option most environmentally friendly. Especially a septic tank is desirable install if there is a toilet in the bath. In this case he will clean all sewage. In addition, the septic tank does not need to be often pump out the accumulated water. You can save on services cesspool service.
This video shows how to drain from the bath to the reception barrel:
See how to drain the water in the bath with the system water lock:
See how to drain the water in the bath with the system water lock: