Curtains made of mother-of-pearl plates add natural motifs to modern minimalist interior
A note of personality and style in the interior – these are curtains from beads that can complement and make more stylish any room. Light and graceful curtains made of beads favorably set off any interior: multi-colored or transparent beads are not only themselves spectacular decor, but also add light to the room. Depending on the the choice of beads – be it large glass drops or massive wooden rings – you can create a special image of the interior by adding into it lightness drops of water or national African color.
- Bead curtains – a stylish interior detail
- Features of using curtains with beads
- The subtleties of creating bead curtains
- Instruction: how to make curtains from beads
Multi-colored beads make the interior brighter and set a good mood
Bead curtains – a stylish interior detail
Adding bead curtains to the interior is the final stage creating a stylish look that serves as the finishing touch for perfect room. Beads from different materials create in the room different mood:
- To emphasize the richness and sophistication of the room, light and airy glass beads are used.
Glass beads around the bathtub create the illusion of falling drops
- To create an ethno-interior, wooden or braided beads.
A curtain of wooden beads will give the interior an African tint
By combining different types and colors of beads, you can create a bright and original interior decoration
- In a fashionable modern interior, plastic looks spectacular elements.
Curtains made of pearl elements perfectly complement the living room in calm, restrained colors
- The interior in high-tech style is perfectly complemented by metal decorations.
Metal beads echoing with the same elements interior look great in a modern bathroom
Grid of metal beads – an original solution for decor walls
TIP! Designers mark acceptable liberty not only in color or pattern, but also in the arrangement of beads for curtains: at a distance from each other or closely.
In the light of lamps, curtain beads begin to play with all faces, creating amazing effect
Making curtains from beads is not a very time-consuming process, but creative. To create a spectacular curtain, you need not only patience and basic skills with beads, but fantasy and a sense of style to create an attractive decor.
Custom made bead curtains for kids room hands will be a great decoration
Designers consider use in interior curtains made of crystal. Such products look exquisite and expensive, perfectly fitting into the modern interior of the apartments. Designers allow the use of such curtains in full possibilities: for designing a window opening or decorative arch, as a tool for zoning a room or as a decor for rooms, in the living room or bedroom, and even in the kitchen.
TIP! Light shine of crystal beads when Proper lighting is able to create a light mood in the room: while the play of sunlight will be no less spectacular than the shine бусин в свете ламп.
Подвески из хрустальных бусин на стене придают интерьеру элементchic, romance and sophistication
Features of using curtains with beads
A curtain decorated with beads can perform in the interior following functions:
- demarcate the room into functional areas (for example, separate the working area in the bedroom);
- serve as a spectacular decoration element (with the help of such curtains you can to decorate not only window or doorways, but also niches or part walls);
- create a special mood of dynamics and lightness in the interior, airiness and movement (this technique is extremely popular in spacious premises).
A curtain of beads is perfect for dividing a room into zones
In addition to the creation process, such curtains differ in their care: dust accumulating on glass or plastic beads it is necessary to regularly brush away with a special whisk for dust, and more serious contaminants can be washed with soapy water. FROM wooden products should be more careful: they can not wet so as not to provoke deformation, therefore any dirt можно удалять только сухой тряпкой.
Красивые шторы из бусин будут отлично смотреться в любой комнатеat home
The subtleties of creating bead curtains
The rapid return of curtains from beads to a cohort of interior fashionable decorative details lets talk about their second birth. Today, a rare fashionable interior can not boast such a detail that harmoniously complements the overall design solution. But if you get ready-made curtains is quite expensive, then create such a detail for your home is not only beneficial in terms of cost-saving, but also prestigious: hand-made today on the crest of a wave popularity.
Great solution for doorway
But how to make curtains from beads with your own hands, so that they look exquisite and expensive? Numerous online workshops allow choose an acceptable option and create a unique creation worthy having to decorate the house. To create a curtain of beads you must not so many components and tools:
- Actually, beads: hundreds of options to choose from – from glass to plastic, from transparent to colored.
- The basis for the curtain – fishing line, thread, wooden plank or tape, at the request of the creator. Most often it is used fishing line, because It is invisible, but strong enough.
Threads with pearls will create a special atmosphere of intimacy in the bedroom, sensuality and sophistication
TIP! One of the options for fastening beads among themselves are the metal rings used by the principle of the connecting links between the beads.
- The cornice, to which the obtained threads will be attached with beads.
- Scissors, bead needle, ruler, curtain rod, drill and sandpaper.
Such a curtain will make your room unique
Instruction: how to make curtains from beads
The first step in creating such curtains is not directly stringing or joining beads, and thinking through the basic concept and a sketch of the future curtain: the definition of the leading color scheme, the distance between the elements and between the strips of beads. Visual the image will help in the subsequent work to adhere to the chosen directions.
Luxurious decoration of a female boudoir
This is followed by a careful selection of beads: not only will fit finished products of crystal, glass or wood, but also any materials: from wine corks to buttons – it all depends on which the interior will be decorated with such a curtain. Depends on the size of the beads and choice of base thickness: for example, for large products, a fishing line is suitable 0.5 mm thick, and for smaller 0.3-0.35 mm is enough.
TIP! Getting started, be sure to make sure the amount of beads you have exceeds necessary: sometimes defective products come across. In addition, they may be lost, but not always make up for a loss during operation perhaps.
This decor element is like a breeze.
In order for the beads to be securely fastened, they are recommended assemble as follows:
- Measuring the necessary length of the fishing line and an additional 50-60 cm for knotting, through the bead should pass both ends that securely fix it.
- Then the first element of the curtain is strung on the fishing line and fixed tight knot in one position. All subsequent beads are strung the same way.
- After the first 5-6 threads of the curtain are ready, you can test them to the opening to determine the optimal the distance between them.
- Directly in the opening, the threads can be attached as on the principle cornice on the rail, as a curtain on hooks, and separately – each thread on its button.
Properly selected curtains made of beads will look harmonious in any style of interior
In order for light threads with beads to hang evenly and not fluttered from the slightest breeze, you can pass the line through the bottom beads and combine them into a single whole. But most often used additional load: may also act as a weighting agent a large heavy bead, and a special decorative weight.
Spectacular and simple technique of decorating the interior with bead curtains is a favorite way of decorating modern rooms, especially such curtains are suitable for a bay window. Light and airy beads create a playful mood and make even a boring interior more refined and stylish, the main thing is not to overdo it and not turn a room in the boudoir of the Odalisque of the Sultan.
Scarlet beads on threads – bright accent in the interior