Copper accessories fit easily into any interior
Copper in the interior looks catchy and noble, giving housing unique features of constructivism and elitism. Precious metal golden-pink color is able to appear in the interior in different hypostases: in the form of fundamental elements of retrostyle, in the image focal points of a project based on principles industrial and loft design direction.
- Metal features
- Variations of home decoration with copper
- Modifications of copper decor items
- Combinations of copper with an interior palette
- Rules for the care of copper furnishings
The perfect combination of copper with an emerald set
Loft-style personal hygiene room with copper bathtub
Stylish copper staircase in a bright room
Exterior finish of a street fireplace with copper panels
Оконные и дверные проемы в “зеркальной” меди
Since ancient times, copper has been used for the production of cladding materials, furniture, pipes, decor items, jewelry, utensils and other products. Plastic material is easy to processing. Therefore, artisans have long been able to create original works of art – filigree crafted candlesticks, frames for paintings and mirrors, samovars, church bells and other things that have become the property of many museums. Lifetime Heavy duty metal products are measured for centuries. therefore exquisite candelabra, trays and other household items from this material will definitely become part of the heirloom after many years of use in everyday life or interior decoration.
Decorative frames of copper shades
Copper products highly valued for flawless performance material properties:
- The high degree of thermal conductivity allows increase the room temperature in the cold season – copper shields used to equip radiators, or panels for facing the fireplace portal are able to create optimal microclimate in the house;
Copper heating items look stylish and hold heat
- The bactericidal property determines the sterile purity of copper surfaces, so it’s important to use characteristic slabs for facings of a kitchen apron, sinks, bathtubs and other types plumbers from this noble metal for the bathroom rooms and kitchens;
Copper elements in a bathroom decor
- Perfect corrosion resistance is due to oxidation metal and the appearance of a layer of patina that perfectly protects the copper surface from destruction under conditions of constant contact with water. Therefore, sinks from this type of metal do not lose their original appearance in over many years of operation.
A copper kitchen sink will last for many years
Valuable reddish-gold metal reflects light well, thanks to which designers actively use it to neutralize dark places in rooms, modeling cramped spaces and organization of good natural lighting. Expensive the material has a high degree of resistance to mechanical damage. Therefore, it is advisable to use a copper countertop to equip a kitchen set or dining table.
original red bar finish
The luster of the metal glistening in the light involuntarily rivets to imagine the look of others, delighted with their original appearance copper products. If you want to create a unique atmosphere in the house boldly use interior items with an abundance of spectacular details from copper or alloys partially containing this type of metal: bronze, brass, cupronickel. Copper design elements fill the house with warmth and comfort coming from polished to shine objects the interior.
Advice! Durable copper fittings and accessories perfectly harmonize not only with metals similar in nature, but also with materials of opposite composition – brittle glass, polymers, crystal and textiles. Therefore, boldly combine completely different materials, which can result in virtuoso-looking art objects.
Harmonious combination of metals in the interior in the loft style
Variations of home decoration with copper
Cladding materials with copper base or spray are at the peak of interior fashion. The trend is naturalness, deliberately coarse decoration symbolizing the natural origin of the materials, used to decorate the inner shell of housing. Glut housing with metallic elements can cause sensations of chamberness and cold in rooms with pronounced authentic features.
Copper-plated swing door
To create a homely warm atmosphere in a house or apartment you need to maintain a balance when choosing materials for decoration at home:
- Sheet copper panels look shocking on accent walls in living rooms or dining rooms where the aesthetics of retrostyle reign. For creating spectacular interior compositions should not be used less than three parts with metallic coating. it there may be a harmonious triad made up of matte wall panels, lamps with lampshades, dazzling golden glitter, and laconic candlesticks.
Warm, peaceful interior thanks to copper wall decoration
- Copper mosaic used for decoration an apron, in tandem with rare dishes from a typical material, flaunted on a compact shelf will create an aristocratic kitchen furnishings similar to royal dining rooms. For small kitchens it is advisable to use a mosaic with shiny a golden surface reflecting light from a panoramic window or bay window glazing.
Copper mosaic in a dark kitchen looks rich and original
- Copper sheets are actively used for flooring in rooms, where the aesthetics of steampunk or industrial style dominate. So that a house full of urbanism does not turn into a workshop industrial plant, you need to organically combine metal finishes with wood interior components radiating warmly. For example, use copper flooring in conjunction with wood-beamed ceilings. To create a uniform paintings of the interior should be installed metal spiral staircase, use as a lighting system spots with copper bodies.
Copper tiled floor tiles accentuate classic style the kitchen
- Colorful stained-glass windows with braids of this metal are underlined graphic interior, if you use them to decorate windows-trompe in the house, interior doors or decor of lamps – chandeliers, table lamps or sconces. Multi-colored shadows from brightly painted lampshades will create a fabulous atmosphere in the living room or nursery room.
Large mirror lamps decorate the dining area
No cutting-edge installations and art objects, made up of innovative polymers cannot surpass in the beauty of original copper products created by nature in vivo environment. Elite cladding of a house from this precious metal that illuminates the interior with golden a reflection, is the embodiment of expression, dynamics and vitality, characterizing status and exacting esthetic taste household members.
Modern copper finish on the exterior of the house
A spectacular picture of the interior of the house using a non-trivial mosaic panel with copper plating, handmade key holders or designer furniture with metal details looking against the general background, it’s impossible to forget. Housing Filled an abundance of copper interior items, characterizes residents as true connoisseurs of natural beauty.
Copper decor refreshes the contrasting interior.
Advice! Nothing can look as dynamic in the interior, like furniture and cladding materials made of noble copper. Therefore, to revitalize a boring and monotonous situation in the house bold accents presented in the form of unusual lamps, planters or flower stands made of unusual copper forms.
Copper cooking utensils create some charm
Copper in the interior: modifications of copper decor items
Several centuries ago, various copper products were available only to elite members. The high price of metal and Hand crafted artwork determined sky-high the cost of products. To this day, copper is actively used for creation of original decor items made on the basis of methods coinage and filigree. Plastic copper sheet craftsmen can easily turn into any interior item with an inimitable design:
Country style accentuates a copper antique hood
- Decorative panel with embossed surface decorated depicting the coat of arms of the country of residence, mythological characters, animals, faces of saints or any other drawings corresponding a certain stylistic direction.
Copper strip decorative trim
- Wall or table candle holders and copper candelabra create a magical atmosphere in the house, or a romantic atmosphere by the light of numerous candles. Practical decor items in for many years they will not change shape and color.
Copper elements in the interior – the main trend of this season
- Hangers, stands for umbrellas, mirrors in copper frames are original will look in the interior of the hallway, where guests definitely a good impression of the house with a richly decorated entrance zone.
Red metal footrest
- Filigree decorative plates and trays made of copper minted images of still lifes or other thematic drawings will definitely become the main decoration of the kitchen space. Optimal Placement for the Collection of Nontrivial decor items – accent wall in the dining area or at the portal fireplace, where you can admire flawless performance for a long time works of art.
A copper chimney will add extraordinary style to a room eclectic
Decorators for creating masterpieces of decorative and applied art, noble looking in the paintings of the interior, successfully combine glass and wood with metal. The result is unique decor items:
Copper railing blends perfectly with wood
- double base vases, representing a glass a capsule containing a copper body;
- floor lamps with colorful glass shades and curly metal base, which may look like copper sculpture, table or table clock;
- glass wine glasses entwined with copper filigree in the form of different vegetation (climbing flowers or plants).
Traditional table set with copper stand
In terms of design, copper makes an impression of genuine old times in a house where time stopped a few centuries ago. Therefore, decorators mainly use furnishings from this valuable metal for home improvement in styles that once occupied the first positions of interior fashion trends: modern, retro, loft, pop art, contemporary and other directions design.
Loft style copper finish
Combinations of copper with an interior palette
A sense of reliability and strength produces metal in the interior. Brass and copper are perfectly combined with each other, since they have a similar golden color. To catchy design elements do not look fancifully against the background of the interior precious metal furnishings and calm light colors: white, milk plaster or sand wallpaper. Focus on luxury decor items or respectable looking furniture products costs registration of the surrounding premises with finishing materials contrasting color: graphite, olive, blue, black or dark brown tone.
Light delicate tones harmonize perfectly with copper elements decor
If you want to elegantly decorate a living room choose the right components of the interior structure:
- shocking looking coffee table with polished up shine countertop should be placed in the area of the sofa group with plain upholstery in contrasting color;
Unusual bathroom with internal copper trim
- a dining table decorated with processed sheets of copper need to be surrounded by transparent chairs made of polymers, chairs made of wood or metal painted in ivory;
A competent combination of copper, silver and white in spacious kitchen
- an elite copper bath should be complemented by a typical brass fixtures – mixer, towel holder, sink, fixtures and other attributes of the bathroom.
Bright gray bathroom with copper fittings
In rooms where the use of copper items is planned, there should be a background without accent spots, since exactly golden pink furnishings perform a solo part in the interior. Therefore, the use of single-faced objects is encouraged. textile stitched from discreet light fabrics, use metallized furniture facades or decor items, imitating a copper coating.
Living room in warm colors, where copper fit perfectly accessories
In past centuries, interior designers paid little attention copper products, preferring furnishings from gold, bronze and silver. Modern interior stylists have discovered the multifaceted potential of copper, which overshadowed details precious metal furnishings. It has a different texture in depending on the type of processing – perfectly smooth with a mirror surface or matte with deliberately rough scuffs. Second option is optimal for filling the interior, executed in the style of techno, loft or avant-garde. Non-banal compositions from copper pipes located on masonry walls recreate the atmosphere of urban urbanism, emphasizing the desire of the owners of the house live in an informal setting.
Beautiful bright decor element will refresh the interior of the room
Advice! To create a peaceful atmosphere in the house it is worth using copper furnishings with a matte surface. For arranging focal points in a single-faced picture interior fit perfectly copper products with brilliant reddish-gold coating.
Brushed copper cooker hood in a traditional kitchen
Rules for the care of copper furnishings
Copper in the interior of a kitchen or bathroom can quickly lose pristine shine due to the negative effects of the environment: temperature fluctuations and intense exposure to moisture. therefore products from this metal require delicate care:
Proper care of the copper surface will provide irresistible view
- It is easy to restore the former beauty of the surface of a copper product due to processing vinegar and salt, after which you need to intensively wash with running water, wipe thoroughly and polish dry microfiber cloth.
- With severe contamination of surfaces, 3 liters should be boiled water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and vinegar. In boiling water place the copper product until the surface becomes perfectly clean.
- For cleaning, you can use lemon juice, sulfamic acid or a mixture of salt, wheat flour and vinegar.
If you follow all care tips, your the copper surface will remain elegant and neat for a long time
With careful use and proper care of copper products in they will serve the house for centuries, bewitching those around with a dazzling shining precious metal. Universal texture and golden pink the color of copper, which has no analogues in nature, gives any product striking similarity to expensive antiques. Your home instantly will be a landmark for others, because copper magnetically attracts the eyes of true connoisseurs original things with a natural basis.
A copper visor and part of the roof create a unique view of the facade private home