Modern light coffee shop with small round tables
The design of coffee houses forms the image of institutions and gives an opportunity coffee lovers absorb delicious hot drinks in a cozy setting. What could be better than starting the day with a cup beloved espresso or latte in a coffee shop where the air is saturated the aroma of crushed coffee beans, the insinuating buzz of coffee machines a non-trivial interior inspires fruitful activity?
- Coffee Shop Equipment Principles
- Classic in the interior of the coffee shop
- Provence style coffee shop interior
- Coffee shop interior with aesthetics of modern trends design
- Ideas of iconic interior designers
Loft style small coffee shop
Beautiful and unusual coffee shop interior design
Modern coffee shop interior decoration
The luxurious wooden interior of the coffee shop will not leave you indifferent
Fairly simple but interesting design of a small coffee shop
Coffee Shop Equipment Principles
To create an atmosphere in the institution, which has a measured rest over a cup of coffee, it is important to focus on planning, zoning space and creating a comfort zone for every visitor. Therefore, it is advisable to use the following design solutions:
- Install panoramic glazing overlooking the Attractive urban landscape. Actually decorate the territory, adjacent to the establishment, with spectacular decor items – tubs with exotic plants floor lamps intricate forms, flower pot with flowers, decorative figures made of ceramics. Panoramic glazing will allow not only to observe passers-by, but also fill the coffee house with plenty of natural light, which will contribute to the visual expansion of small-sized premises.
- Host dinner groups remotely distance. For free communication and creating a comfort zone, you can divide the dining groups into partitions, organically overlapping with the type of wall, door or window decoration openings.
- Arrange lighting with the ability to adjust visitors. Lamps capable of operating in different intensity modes lighting, with a remote control will allow customers create optimal lighting scenarios on your own Placement Lovers of reading books or newspapers over a cup of coffee will be able to install a narrow light above the table, and those who decides to communicate face-to-face in dim light, succeed create an isolated romantic atmosphere in a coffee shop.
- Create an interior for a certain category of visitors. At In the vicinity of the establishment with a business center, most of the customers will employees of nearby offices, and when located in a commercial center – customers of shops and salons. Therefore, the style vector should be directed to the appropriate thematic design the inner shell of the coffee shop. Classics of the interior genre, used to design establishments, will satisfy aesthetic tastes of office staff having a break from monotonously finished workrooms.
- In coffee shops located near shopping or entertainment centers, a children’s room must be equipped and furniture for preschool children. For spending a family vacation in a positive environment is ideal coffee houses with slate decorated walls light letters and colorful paintings. Positive atmosphere in the institution is able to create furniture with bright upholstery on a neutral the background of the walls, finished with one-color paint of discreet color.
- Choose furniture and decoration materials with excellent operational properties. Tables, armchairs, sofas, bar counter and chairs, flooring, doors with a high degree wear resistance for a long time will not lose their original appearance, despite on high attendance institutions.
Loft style in the design of the coffee shop
Soft armchairs and floor lamps add comfort to the interior coffee houses
Traditional coffee shop with a focus on retro style
Advice! To create a memorable picture of the interior of a coffee shop it is not necessary to use expensive items of decoration, furniture or decor. You can originally equip the hall of the institution with homemade furniture from wooden pallets, lamps with multi-colored lampshades made of wire and colorful threads, coasters for menus, napkins or toothpicks made of wood decorated thematic images using the technique of pyrography. Original interior items will create a unique atmosphere in a coffee shop, fill it with notes of refined simplicity and genuine naturalness.
An interesting lighting option for a small coffee shop
Beautiful modern interior with black walls and small gold framed pictures
Scandinavian style in the design of the coffee shop
Classic in the interior of the coffee shop
The interior design of coffee houses can be executed in the genre of any stylistic direction, whether it is a strict classic or homely cozy shabby chic. Classic interior style, characterized by furniture made of precious wood tables, leather upholstered sofas with capiton or Vienna chairs with high backs will create an elitist atmosphere where business partners will be able to eat and continue business informal conversation outside the typical conference rooms.
Classic style coffee shop with elements modern shabby chic
The classics of design coffee houses include wood paneling
Beige-gray soft armchairs in a black and white coffee shop interior
Classics welcome the laconic forms of details of furnishings, discreet color palette, dim lighting and the creativity shown in the decor of furniture, textiles and few accessories. The main aesthetic landmark a classically designed coffee shop may become the dominance of exquisite fabrics in the interior: velvet curtains, glossy in the light, tablecloths from damask silk, woolen carpets – all this embodies the canons never going out of style design concept.
Organically, the interior of the coffee house will look elitist snow-white stained oak display case with revolving around axis with glass shelves showing an assortment of coffee or десертов.
Резная мебель в классическом интерьере кофейни
A round soft sofa with a small table in the center and beautiful view from the window
Small coffee shop in classic design
Provence style coffee shop interior
Provencal sophistication saturated with romanticism in the interior coffee shops will definitely appeal to couples in love and family couples who prefer to organize meetings in institutions, visually reminiscent of the unusual color of France with pheromones of love floating in the air. To create an appropriate atmosphere you need to decorate the room:
- materials of light or pastel colors;
- bleached furniture with obvious signs of aging;
- vintage lamps with wrought iron lampshades;
- paintings and panels depicting the Mediterranean coast or The eiffel tower;
- ceramic vases and flower pots with a picture lavender.
Beautiful Provence in the design of the coffee shop
French country in a coffee shop interior
Be sure to have antique buffets with rare coffee sets from fine china. Home the environment can remind visitors of episodes from childhood when a caring grandmother put a samovar on the table during tea parties and poured tea for guests in a collection service. Antique Dining Rooms appliances, dishes from the flea market, handmade lace napkins and hot water bottles on teapots will create the appropriate Provence entourage in coffee houses.
Advice! Provence is characterized by an abundance of flowers and objects. Decor made from natural materials. Therefore, Provencal aesthetics should be represented by numerous panels with herbaria made from dried sprigs of lavender, furniture with upholstery decorated with floral prints. Topically decorate premises of the coffee house with various compositions executed in the technique coffee beans topiary. It can be trees with spherical crown, cups and saucers, globes, hearts and others Coffee Bean Decorated Compositions.
Warm and cozy interior of a Provence coffee house
Shabby Chic Coffee Shop
Art Nouveau combined with Provence in the design of the coffee shop
Coffee shop interior with aesthetics of modern trends design
Modern and contemporary – newfangled directions of design interior, often found in coffee houses. Concepts of these interior genres welcome the creation of amazing art objects, bewitching with creativity of thinking of authors of design projects. Memorable interior design can be composed of unique furnishings:
- intricate light installations, presented in the form of many upside down coffee cups and dessert spoons;
- bright frameless armchairs;
- low tables with an interesting shape of a spring table or with a transparent tabletop with multi-colored splashes in the image coffee beans;
- semicircular, asymmetric or curved wall panels;
- sets of non-trivial dishes with positive inscriptions;
- shelves lined with cans of different coffee beans varieties, dried fruits or decorative bottles filled multi-colored salt, millet, different types of pepper, cereals, fruits or vegetables, filled with specialized preservative creating a realistic home environment in institution.
Stylish and modern black and white design of a small coffee shop
Scandinavian style in the design of the coffee shop
Fusion Coffee Shop
For wall decoration, you can use graphite paint or wall panels simulating a slate coating, where employees of the institution will write menus, wishes to customers, and visitors will be able to show artistic abilities. In fashion trendlettering – decor of plain dark walls with white or colorful crayons. Beautiful calligraphic handwriting on the walls establishments can be written all kinds of coffee drinks, interesting facts about coffee houses, creative slogans and others inscriptions.
Loft style coffee shop with unusual lighting
Absolutely fit for a modern coffee house different, even sometimes incompatible things
Soft pillows by the window and a brick wall are a good option. for decorating a small coffee shop in the loft style
Enjoy the taste of fragrant Americano or glasse at the restaurant, filled with designer furniture and decor, definitely many passers-by who have expressed interest in a brightly decorated the facade of the coffee shop. Interior design should be continued building exterior. Therefore, it is important to maintain uniformity in the design of the exterior and interior of the institution. As a binder links can make colorful drawings on the external and internal the walls of the institution, made using graffiti technique, are unique street lights and lighting equipment used to organize a hall lighting system. It can be lighting fixtures with halves in the form of halves coffee beans or cups.
Scandinavian minimalism in the design of a modern coffee shop
Coffee cups can be an interesting decoration
A rather simple interior of a coffee shop will decorate unusual decorated ceiling
Coffee shop design and the ideas of iconic interior designers
Custom design solutions in the design of coffee houses magnetically attract curious visitors intrigued by an informal approach to the decoration of facades. Examples cult decorators who managed to hit the world with the creation of virtuoso art spaces will create a special design of the coffee shop. Presented photos of original compositions may inspire you to create a no less spectacular interior coffee houses.
An expert selection of projects is presented as examples. the authors of which are winners of various world exhibitions, where Cult representatives of design art participate:
- In Panama, there is a coffee shop executed in eco-style. The main A feature of the interior painting is the abundance of greenery, presented in the form of a tree growing in the center of the hall, walls, decorated with 3D effect that simulates cliffs overgrown emerald moss. The furniture theme continues with natural themes. with curved frames that perfectly replicate tree branches. The environment as close as possible to the environment will allow recharge with natural energy in the process of relaxing over a cup coffee.
- There’s a coffee shop in one of Melbourne’s business centers. executed in monochrome with many LEDs installations acting as bright focal points. Catchy art objects are presented in the form of a galaxy of lamps with asymmetric lampshade form, light letters and furniture with integrated LED elements. In such an institution to invigorate visitors there will be not only strong coffee, but also bright installations with a dynamic visual effect.
- In Kosovo you can visit the amazing coffee house, whose hall visually reminds a bag where in a chaotic order are scattered coffee beans. Semicircular wall panels with burlap texture, lights and countertops in the form of halves of coffee beans, decoration rooms in chocolate tones diluted with furnishings with the color of baked milk creates a bewitching aura peculiar to modern directions of design.
Small photos in black frames look good in gray and beige coffee shop decoration
Ventilation pipes on the ceiling are an additional decoration in design of a modern coffee shop
Interior stylists propose to equip the design of the mini-coffee shop. multi-seat sofas located around the perimeter of the walls and compact tables made of transparent plexiglass or plastic. Barely noticeable outline of furniture visually expand the cramped space.
An effective method for modeling small space is the installation of a mirror ceiling, wall panels or facing of walls with facet tiles. In a small coffee shop equipped a large number of mirror elements, it is worth arranging bright accents presented by laconic floor vases with decorative twigs or colorful sofa cushions. For convenience of accommodating visitors in mini-coffee houses use mobile furniture on wheels with stoppers, making it easy to move lunch groups according to number of customers. Many design variations are created for design of coffee houses, photos of which will help you choose the perfect stylistic direction and planning decision.
Adhering to ergonomic principles governing the creation of comfortable conditions for holding coffee breaks, and using creative ideas of venerable designers, you can create a unique the interior of the coffee shop, charging a good mood, where visitors after one visit, you will definitely want to come back again and again.