Paper wallpaper in pastel colors
As you know, the kitchen is not only the face and business card of the hostess, but also the heart of the whole house, where the whole family gathers at a large table, therefore, wallpaper for the kitchen plays an important role in the interior. The assortment of wallpapers today is striking in the variety of color palettes and invoices, but in order to choose the right option for the kitchen, It is necessary to consider and take into account many nuances.
- What to stick wallpaper in the kitchen: choose the texture
- Washable wallpaper for the kitchen
- What wallpaper to choose for the kitchen: determined with colors
- 3D wallpaper in the kitchen interior
- How to beautifully combine wallpaper in the kitchen?
- Additional decor and some design tricks
Kitchen furniture and wallpaper in one color scheme
3D voluminous wallpapers in a snow-white kitchen
Bright wallpaper with expressive geometric patterns
An interesting solution to wallpaper the ceiling with a tone to the kitchen the island
Black cullets in a metallic color kitchen
What to stick wallpaper in the kitchen: choose the texture
- 1 What to stick wallpaper in the kitchen: choose the texture
- 2 Washable wallpaper for the kitchen
- 3 What wallpaper to choose for the kitchen: determined with colors
- 4 3D wallpaper in the kitchen interior
- 5 How to beautifully combine wallpaper in the kitchen (photo)
- 6 Additional decor and some design tricks
Wallpaper for the kitchen can be divided into several types.
Paper – the most affordable, cheapest, environmentally friendly and breathable, but impractical and short-lived, just that an option that all designers immediately notice. This kind of wallpaper you are no longer you will find in any photo in the catalogs of modern kitchens interiors. So, paradoxically, almost all search results on the Internet for “wallpaper for the kitchen catalog photo “will consist of any kind of wallpaper, only paperless.
Beautiful 3D photo wallpaper in a modern interior
Fabric – made of silk, cotton or linen, a little stronger paper counterpart, are very difficult to care for and pasting. They will require complete and thorough wall alignment, because they emphasize and highlight the slightest roughness. This wallpaper also not entirely suitable for the kitchen.
Fabric wallpapers create a special cozy atmosphere in the kitchen
Natural (bamboo, stalks and leaves of herbs, veneer, etc.) – consist of dried grass stems, wood shavings and planks bamboo attached to the fabric base with special glue or kapron threads. They are not painted to preserve the pristine natural look. They are considered as environmentally friendly. Bamboo wallpaper ideal for allergy sufferers, as they practically do not accumulate dust. However, with all its advantages, natural wallpaper is fast absorb odors and substances, therefore also not too well suited for the kitchen.
Moisture-proof wallpaper for the kitchen
Non-woven – made of polyester and acrylic with addition viscose or cellulose fibers. They are distinguished by good moisture resistant, refractory, elastic, smooth out all irregularities walls, even have some soundproofing properties. Non-woven wallpaper for painting and can withstand up to 7 shifts tones, if you’re tired of the previous color and you’re planning to update interior.
Tile print non-woven wallpaper
Vinyl is a polymer wall covering that applied to the base of non-woven or special technical paper. They provide a wide field for designers – definitely worth it choose such wallpaper for a small kitchen, however, in a large in the kitchen they will also look harmonious. Vinyl doesn’t burn out resistant to moisture, easily washed with a sponge, allows the use of household appliances does not shrink on the walls due to high elasticity. In addition, today there are vinyl wallpapers with micropores, they are called “breathable” and provide good air circulation, which gives them even greater moisture resistance than standard vinyl counterparts. This is a guarantee that “vinyl” kitchen will never appear mold and fungus.
Vinyl wallpaper – a great option for wall decoration in the kitchen
Cullets are wallpaper for painting, they give the wall interesting relief and allow you to repeatedly paint them in the right colors. Water resistant and steamproof, fireproof, different excellent wear resistance, look spectacular and stylish, but have one drawback – it is extremely difficult to separate them from the walls.
A successful combination of bright kitchen and juicy cullet shade
Liquid Wallpaper – adhesive coating composition, threads and fibers of acetate silk, viscose, cellulose, cotton, etc. This coating is applied to the walls using laying technology plasters and allows you to create various patterns. Such a decoration the material will allow you to adjust any wall flaws to it any decorative finish is suitable, besides it does not leave seams. Liquid wallpaper has good sound and thermal insulation, wash well, have a wide choice of color palette, and if any fragment has deteriorated, it is easy to replace or to renew.
Liquid wallpaper will hide any wall irregularities
Each of the options has its pros and cons, but some differ in rather high cost. And now, wondering, which wallpaper is better to choose, many owners are eager to save acquire paper wallpaper for the walls of the kitchen, without thinking about the consequences. But it’s in this room that some surprises can ruin a surface in a matter of seconds Wallpaper.
The most suitable wallpaper for the kitchen is non-woven, thanks to its many beneficial qualities
High humidity, temperature changes, soot, steam and others features of the “hot shop” – that’s what you have to face wallpaper in the kitchen. That is why paper and textile (silk, linen, cotton) and natural (bamboo and stems and leaves of grass, wood veneer) wallpaper that actively absorb fumes, smoke and the smell of food – leave for others rooms.
From the remaining options, you can choose anything you want, as far as financial capabilities allow. However, it’s worth remembering that particularly strong savings are not always in place in the event when we choose something once for many years.
Washable wallpaper for the kitchen
Main condition: wallpaper for the kitchen should be washable, so vinyl is the best choice (non-woven, compact vinyl) wallpaper or wallpaper from fiberglass.
Washable wallpaper for brown kitchen
Delicate warm color of wallpaper that will never tire of eyes
Bright cullets in the kitchen in the eclectic style
What wallpaper to choose for the kitchen: determined with colors
It would seem that there is nothing easier than choosing the color of wallpaper for the kitchen, but here you need to take into account many important points – dimensions, flow light, the geometric shape of the room, etc. Leading decorators give To help novice designers a few useful recommendations.
Bright wallpaper with a large pattern on a short wall
Fine pattern is perfect for the bar area of the kitchen
A small rustic kitchen with wallpaper in a large but rare drawing
General criteria for choosing colors
- Large images visually reduce the size of the kitchen;
- small drawing increases space;
A contrasting large print will help make your kitchen more comfortable
Small unobtrusive provence wallpaper
Useful! Stretch ceiling in the kitchen – 39 photos, advantages, nuances of choice, a variety of styles
An interesting solution is the use of large floral wallpaper on the ceiling of traditional cuisine
- vertical drawings visually raise ceilings, increasing the height of the room;
- horizontal images, especially stripes, expand the area, but reduce the height;
- geometric plots on the walls, consisting of intersecting figures and stripes create a feeling of continuous space;
- texture wallpapers can create a lot of interesting effects for account of the game of chiaroscuro and color palette;
- a narrow and long kitchen can be made more harmonious due to dark tones on the short sides and light tones on the long;
- square room – a universal option that will support all ideas, but the kitchen looks most advantageous if one of the walls make a more saturated shade than the rest.
When choosing the colors of kitchen wallpaper should not be clearly taken into account only the dimensions of the kitchen, but also the location of the windows, as the direction светового потока имеет немаловажное значение в дизайне.
Креативные фотообои в кухне-студии в стиле лофт
Wallpaper for a small kitchen: space, light and color
- For a small kitchen wallpapers with contrasting, very large patterns or with vertical stripes – they are visually further reduce the room. Wallpaper suitable for such kitchens plain, in bright colors or with a small rare pattern. Wallpaper for Provence style kitchens are a great solution! Wallpaper for white kitchen (so same as the wallpaper for a bright kitchen) it is worth choosing more carefully, so that the interior does not look too faded and inexpressive. Gray wallpapers in the kitchen are suitable for adherents of the loft and high-tech styles. For the first direction is also ideal for modern wallpaper brick in the kitchen.
The combination of two types of wallpaper in a small kitchen
A great option for wall covering in a classic kitchen
Country style kitchen with old newspaper wallpapers
- If the kitchen windows face north, then stay on wallpaper in warm colors – yellow, orange, pink, cream shades will add heat and light. Hot southern cuisine will cool and refresh cold tones – gray blue, blue green, marble. By the way, green wallpaper in the kitchen able to cheer up tenants, and blue – to suppress appetite. Wallpaper for orange cuisine is worth choosing in several tones a lighter headset, or turn to a proven classic – white, black and gray.
- It is not necessary to choose one type of wallpaper and paste over it all walls, you can combine colors and textures.
The wall of the working area is highlighted with wallpaper with a beautiful vintage print
A small mint-colored wallpaper pattern for a kitchen in style provence
Original loft-style wallcoverings
If the kitchen is combined with the dining room, combining wallpaper will allow zoning space, separating the dining area from working.
3D wallpaper in the kitchen interior
We keep up to date and are developing rapidly, and here on change of familiar wallpaper for the kitchen scientific and technological progress offers us an interesting option – 3D wallpapers.
Wall mural in the kitchen (flowers or branches) will help to create the desired focus on the short wall
What is 3D Wallpaper
These are beautiful wide-format drawings applied on different types. the basis of special technology and creating the effect of volume and human presence in the image. They do not necessarily draw up all the walls, as we used to do with ordinary wallpaper, sometimes it is enough to draw up only a key part of the kitchen by setting bright accent. The 3D effect itself is achieved through the use of lens-plastic – a set of different-sized lenses cylindrical, parallel to each other. This allows us to contemplate a volumetric picture on such wallpaper. For example, such wallpapers to the kitchen with a picture of coffee or coffee beans are not able to cheer up worse than a fragrant cup.
Interesting 3D wallpapers with a large-scale drawing in the working area
Advantages and disadvantages
3D murals have a number of advantages:
- They are made on almost any basis – non-woven, vinyl, synthetic fabrics, etc.
- They retain color for a very long time and do not fade under sunny rays.
- Hide any difficulties in the relief of the walls.
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly – used in their manufacture high-quality Japanese paints.
- Refractory because they are treated with special fire primer.
- Practical – they can be washed by any means of household chemicals.
- Aesthetics – no other analogues will give so much realistic immersion in the image. Photowall-paper in an interior (photo can be viewed further in the gallery) – not only a tribute to fashion, but also quite a reasonable choice.
- Wear resistance – serve from 5 to 10 years.
The disadvantages of such wallpaper for the kitchen can only be attributed to the fact that they suitable mainly for large areas, and quite high prices. At the moment, this is the most expensive wallpaper of all existing options.
How to beautifully combine wallpaper in the kitchen (photo)
Each of us, making repairs, wants to get away from the ordinary, and already very few people simply cover the kitchen with the same type of wallpaper. Today we we want to express our individuality and try to combine different textures, textures and technology. However, you cannot combine incongruous things, and tips help to understand such moments experienced decorators.
General rules for combining wallpaper in the kitchen:
- Wallpaper should be of the same level of quality and price – not combine cheap and luxury options, it looks bad.
- Wallpaper should be in harmony with the overall style of the kitchen.
- When combining wallpaper should have approximately the same thickness. The heterogeneity of the thickness will bring a problem with the choice edging and joining seams.
- If you have chosen bright panels with widescreen images, the rest of the space should be made plain to emphasize bright accent and avoid excessive clumsyness.
Wallpaper can be perfectly combined with large stickers on adjacent wall
Black and white murals blend perfectly with white walls
Contrast kitchen in a modern interior
- Ornaments with flowers go well with textures and patterns. tree.
- Geometry is in perfect harmony with abstract images.
- Bright colors need to be muted a little neutral.
- Looks great game textures – smooth with a rough, matte with gloss, the main thing is to observe the same price fork and thickness material.
Everything sounds great in theory and is easy to do if you Imagine how to arrange it technically in practice. But if you never before done repair work with their own hands and conceived complex combinations, it is better to entrust such works to professionals.
Unusual combination of black wallpaper with dirty yellow kitchen гарнитуром и белой параллельной стеной
Невероятная красота с помощью “оживленных” обоев
Additional decor and some design tricks
Once upon a time became fashionable and still remains in trend such reception as an “accent wall” and zoning of walls.
Useful! Decor for the kitchen – decorate walls, kitchen stuff, the appearance of household appliances and much another.
Black and white stripes give the room a stylish touch
Vertical colored stripes help visually lift ceiling
To adjust the low ceiling or harmonize an elongated form of the kitchen, decorators came up with a lot of tricks. One The most popular is the use of bands. To adjust vertical stripes are used for heights, for a game with an area – horizontal.
Games vertically. Wallpaper for classic cuisine
Symmetry. In the center of the room, both walls are pasted over. wide stripes of wallpaper, preferably in contrasting shades, and then optically it turns out that the length of the room will be equal to the width. it gives a visual balance of the width and length of the kitchen.
The classic technique of expanding space is high tile panels + vertical stripes wallpapers
Asymmetry. One wall is papered in the middle of a bright strip, and in the far corner of the opposite wall they glue similar stripes, but different widths. This makes it possible to visually expand and at the same time shorten too narrow a rectangular kitchen.
Stripes of different widths will help to adjust non-standard premise
Favorite trick – combining ordinary wallpaper and painting with a border. Typical combinations – solid bottom plus wallpaper striped; with large flowers or monograms; striped bottom plus plain top or top with a small ornament; large bottom with flowers and monograms plus a plain top. The choice depends on what to balance with. Classic wallpaper (photo below) suggest basic colors and proportions close to one to one.
Wide contrasting stripes are suitable for narrow kitchens.
It is more a way to express your personality. Is selected the wall that most often falls when you are in the kitchen then it is distinguished in different ways – bright wallpaper, panels, 3D wallpaper – either make it bright, plain with any additional elements of decoration.
Interesting wallpapers perfect for spacious premises
In the choice of wallpaper for the kitchen, all that can play a key role anything but price. This is not the case where you need to save on the material, because, according to popular wisdom, mean in the end pays twice. Before buying wallpaper, you need to consider many important moments. It’s worthwhile to measure the size of the kitchen, determine its general geometric shape, examine the walls on the complexity of the relief and the presence of possible defects, etc., and based on of this, think through the design. The best option would be to draw a kitchen on a sheet of paper, write down all the parameters and approximately estimate material consumption. And only after that, having considered all the subtleties, you can go to the store, buy suitable wallpapers and boldly translate design ideas in life.