Wicker and romantic in the summer garden look wicker constructions
Country lovers often set on their Plots simple beautiful garden pavilions where you can spend time comfortably with family or friends. A bunch of options for gazebos from professional designers and folk craftsmen allow you to choose the most suitable idea for your garden, which, if desired, can independently be realized. The garden gazebo will certainly be appreciated by the owners and guests, since being in the house during the country rest is not the most rational waste of time. View options beautiful simple arbors, think about the main purpose of this design on your site, give vent to imagination – and you have sure to create your own island for paradise recreation.
- Options for gazebos and video review
- The purpose of the future gazebo
- Seat selection
- Creation of a project and its implementation
The simplest wooden gazebo becomes a decoration in the garden, if complemented by carved elements
As an open type arbor, tents look advantageous on metal frames
Options for garden gazebos
There are a lot of varieties of arbors, however, simplicity not everyone is different. When creating a project of your own gazebo, Decide which design you want to get in the end.
- Open or closed gazebos. The most popular are open structures, more like a canopy holding onto several supports. By slightly changing the design and adding a railing along the entire perimeter of the site, you can get a more original and beautiful arbor. If you intend to spend time here and in winter, it is worth making it closed. A closed gazebo is good in its own way, but it has one significant drawback: it looks too massive. In small areas, such bulky structures look ridiculous.
Classic Octagonal Arbor
- The shape of the gazebo. Most often, summer cottages are round or square designs, but there’s nothing complicated in creating octagonal or hexagonal arbors. For creative people there are always much more original ideas: a hut on chicken legs, hobbit house from a popular movie or own space ship on the site.
Large wooden gazebo with asymmetric roof
Simple beach gazebo
Wicker hemispherical arbor. This will not protect from the weather, and only partially protects from the sun, its main function is to create privacy zones
Beach arbors are best suited for installation near pool at your site. They can be moved from place to place and clean when necessary
- Construction Materials. Materials must be selected taking into account available funds and the appearance of architectural objects on plot. The most popular and affordable is the wooden gazebo, the options of which can be many: lightweight construction of slats, massive structure of logs, supports of timber and a roof of boards and etc. In certain cases, a brick gazebo will be appropriate, which can look very easy if you skillfully approach project preparation. The design looks airy and almost soaring from metal pipes or forged elements with a tiled roof or polycarbonate canopy.
Minimalist gazebo canopy on a metal frame
Roofing can be done thoroughly, but imitation thatched a roof will help give your site a tropical patio style
Easy to build pine pavilion to create shade
- Style decision. It is important to maintain a uniform design on the site, and because the gazebo should be in harmony with the rest of the elements landscape: terrain, the presence of other buildings, green zones, ponds, etc. Most of the owners of suburban areas adhere to the rural style, the most different from urban environment. For this style, beautiful arbors from logs with decorative carved elements
Classical Octagonal Altanka
Custom spherical shape of the gazebo
Unusual and easily erected arbor from wooden boards
Close to rural style forest style, which is characteristic use of natural lines: various snags, green spaces, tree trunks etc.
For the natural style in the creation of the gazebo, uncouth logs and knotty branches
Adherents of the classics usually stop on brick or wooden arbors with strict lines and a minimum of decor. For Oriental styles fit arbors, similar to pagodas, mainly the decoration of which is an elegant multi-layer roof.
The flat roof also fits perfectly in the oriental style. arbors from a bar. By itself, it does not particularly protect from the sun and carries purely decorative functions. On the other hand, there are many beautiful ways to complement it with removable canopies from cuts tissue
Advice! Achieve a multi-layer roof effect in The Japanese style will allow a slatted roof made of timber. She will not protect rest area from precipitation without additional coverage, but visual the effect will amaze all guests.
The purpose of the future gazebo
When creating a project, you should also consider the main thing the purpose of the gazebo, i.e. those functions that the owners have to this structure. For someone, a gazebo is an exclusive place. rest, where you can sit with a book or even lie down after country weekdays. Others prefer to have friendly parties here, in including in the winter, or just arrange family dinners at fresh air. For some, the gazebo is a summer kitchen, where you can pleasantly surprise all guests with grilled meat or real Uzbek pilaf. Bathhouse lovers need a place for gatherings after visiting the steam room, etc.
A gazebo can be erected around a capital base with stone stove
For long evening gatherings, it is very popular option – a gazebo with windows covered with mosquito net
Construction of a simple gazebo with a swing, roomy (for 5-10 people) and original, and at the same time with a minimum of building materials
Depending on the purpose of the gazebo, its dimensions and filling. For a family of two who prefer measured rest in the country, you do not need a huge dance floor or a whole dining room in the open air. They can install a small canopy, under which a pair of sun loungers or small sofas will fit.
For a large family, in the summer moving breakfast, lunch and have dinner under the open sky, a gazebo with a kitchen is suitable. For lovers kebabs and meetings with friends a beautiful arbor with barbecue. For those who just want to hide from the sun on a hot day, it’s worth putting a small forged structure, according to which пустить вьющиеся растения.
IN ыгодный и красивый вариант — переносная легкая кованаяdesign
A simple and beautiful option for any garden: let go curly plants on openwork shod arbor. It can also be decorated various draperies
It’s not always suitable for building a beautiful arbor a place. It’s good if they start building it right after buying land or at home. In other cases, you will have to focus on numerous outbuildings, organization of beds, arrangement of garden trees, etc. Sometimes the presence and the purpose of the gazebo is determined by the free space on the site. Вin this case, the design of the place of rest will depend on where it is eventually settled:
- You can organize a gazebo in the corner of the site, right along the fence. Moreover, if the fence is high, it will become additional protection space from the wind. One or two walls of the gazebo will be deaf because of the fence, so the rest should be left open.
With a limited area of the site, you can save space, setting a half-closed gazebo in the corner
- With a lack of space on the site, it will be most appropriate organize a canopy close to home, organizing a kind open veranda. In this case, there is no separate resting place will work, but many will appreciate the convenience of such an arrangement arbors.
Something between the veranda and the gazebo – an open extension to home, relaxing in the shade
- Those who can’t determine a permanent place for a recreation area, it is worth using mobile designs that can be carried to different parts of the garden. Most often, such designs resemble a tent or arch, which today is very popular among honeymooners. They are not able to protect from the weather, but they are always very beautiful and airy. When organizing this beauty, the main thing is to choose curtains for a gazebo that will harmoniously complete the composition.
General view of light tents on a metal frame (portable or stationary) can be changed at least every day due to drapery fabrics that are readily used in summer cafes, as well as when organization of holidays
Simple wooden-frame patio
Advice! In some cases, the gazebo is place between two adjacent outbuildings. Such structures are especially relevant for those who often make something on his site. In this case, the gazebo will not be a resting place, but labor area, but what is rest if not a shift activities ?!
Creation of a project and its implementation
Having picked up an arbor to your liking, you can take on the project. Thanks to the detailed plan, it will be possible with minimal cost. time and money to erect on your site exactly the object which will please the whole family for many years.
An example of the use of raw boards for the decor of the gazebo near the pool
A beautiful and completely waterproof roof for the gazebo can quickly made from profiled sheet
The simplest summer arbors are in the form of an umbrella or mushroom. One or two concreted supports, well thought out canopy design (two- or four-slope) – and the arbor is ready. For families where there is children, it’s quite possible to organize a sandbox somewhere under a canopy.
Advice! Similar umbrella designs may be built into the garden table. In this case, under a canopy Organize exclusively the dining area.
Beautiful arbours with four supports on which the roof is installed. Look easy wooden structures, and supports can be decorated with curly plants or arrange in the form of columns. If the roof is not a prerequisite, you can create a structure where the ceiling and one the walls are decorated with long slats. For those who want more thorough construction, you need to fill the foundation and lay the floor in gazebo. It can be made of tiles or wood depending from the design of garden paths and the function of a gazebo.
Zen corner in the garden
Avant-garde structures without a roof and walls will not protect too much sun, but decorate the modern design of your site is unique. This type of gazebo is only for decoration and creating a zone privacy inside the plot
Advice! When creating a project, you don’t need to forget about holding water in the gazebo (when organizing a kitchen zone) and electricity. Thoughtful lighting is another decoration of the finished building.
Remember that a beautiful arbor is not only walls, a roof, garden furniture and decor. The main thing is a piece of the soul of its creators and guests.
Asian style gazebo – openwork, unpainted wood
The gazebo-fabric tent will harmoniously continue the exterior of the house with marquises
Traditional octagonal gazebo with low railing
A beautiful idea for implementation in an open or semi-open gazebo – hanging chair with pillows