Modern and bright high-tech kitchen studio
How to choose furniture for the kitchen? The question is not simple, considering all the nuances of a particular room, the taste preferences of the owners, fashionable trends and, of course, the budget.
Kitchens have long been the heart and soul of apartments and houses, here we are we cook, arrange breakfasts, lunches, dinners, parties, accept guests, etc. And it doesn’t matter whether they are large or small, wide or narrow – we spend in this room most of our lives and always looking for a way to organize it as beautifully and comfortably as possible interior making endless repairs. How to embellish our life and make your stay in the kitchen a holiday?
- Types of kitchen design by the arrangement of kitchen furniture
- The most popular styles for the kitchen
- What material to choose furniture for the kitchen
Black and white corner kitchen with an interesting lamp
Eclectic kitchen with bright red chairs
Fashionable black and yellow kitchen with an open sideboard
Modern design involves interesting ideas and does not depend on square, the kitchen is different – square, rectangular and even angular, it can have different colors – to be light, dark, dazzling white and even bright orange, most importantly, harmoniously combine all the nuances and maintain a single style. Kitchen – furniture, photos, design, how to understand all these trifles and competently combine them – suggest experienced decorators from the center Ikea, offering the owners interesting photos.
Types of kitchen design by kitchen location of furniture
- Single-row – all furniture is located on one wall is unlikely.
- Double row – sink, stove, cabinets and tables are located at two walls opposite.
- In the form of the letter L (angular) – all furniture components are placed on corner walls.
- In the form of the letter U – household basis (stove and sink) and components furniture ensemble are located along three walls.
- Ostrovnaya – an interior where, using some components, you can divide the space into two separate zones.
- Peninsular – the organization of the interior is taken as a basis letters L or U, while placing any piece of furniture in the central part of the kitchen.
Options 4, 5 and 6 fit well into interiors that suggest large areas, 1 and 2 – in the average size of the kitchen, and for small will be an ideal solution option 3 – angular model.
The single-row arrangement of furniture in the kitchen is suitable for large quadratures
Eclecticism in the interior of the kitchen with the layout of the main kitchen furniture on one side
Modern bright kitchen with double row furniture
A corner furniture arrangement is ideal for small kitchen
Corner kitchen with brick wall
Many owners, having started repairs, want their design to keep up with time. However, the modern interior in advertising photos is striking so large-scale variety of both the texture of furniture and the color palette that many people get lost without understanding what to give preference. Plus, most of us are so used to the fact that the kitchen must be white or at least bright, that it can be difficult for us to decide on other options that offer us decorators and get used, for example, to the orange room – a kind of square “orange” or live in the middle of the evergreen “lawns”. But sometimes a cardinal change in established habits and the transition to something completely new can serve as an impetus to bright and interesting future.
And so, deciding to change his life and begin repairs with design kitchen, some of the ns is overcome by another doubt – but what about finance? Probably fancy kitchens are expensive? Down with doubt there is always the opportunity to make beauty for little money, it’s for many years Ikea confirms by offering in its stores inexpensive, but very original things available to people with any wealth level! Modern design from Ikea has long been fond of Russians who like to not only consider photo options ready rooms from this company, but also willingly purchase individual Details for the kitchen and other rooms. The idea from Ikea is truly panacea! This is a great way out for those who are constrained. в средствах, но хочет чего-то оригинального.
Яркая кухня в стиле хай-тек с островным размещение мебели
Island placement of kitchen furniture in a modern interior
Peninsular placement of furniture in the kitchen is suitable for kitchen studios
So, we already realized that any interior can be combined independently from selected inexpensive items. Left to study photos of the options you like – and you can start a repair, yes feel free to do something similar, but with your own nuances! Which one choose a design?
The most popular styles for the kitchen
- Japanese. The basic rule of the Japanese is maximum simplicity and functionality, such an interior requires minimalism. Exactly this few items, natural lighting and natural materials. So modern, but at the same time, somewhat Ethnic design makes sense to choose for a small kitchen. All photos that depict the Japanese interior are bright or white base. If you want to dilute the overall tone a little, you can revive the interior with an orange detail, it will symbolize the rising sun, which people in Japan are so kind to, every person from a geisha to a samurai or emperor, from time immemorial honored and spiritualized the sun’s rays. However, such an interior requires spaces with clear square or rectangular shapes, semicircular or angular organization of the area will not work.
Japanese interior in the design of the kitchen with a bright element in the form chair finishes
Bright modern japanese kitchen design
White Japanese cuisine with bright orange lights
Contrast high-tech kitchen design
Fancy lights in a modern stylish kitchen
Bright and extraordinary solution for a modern kitchen
Contrast high-tech with ceiling molding
Advice! Colors may combine, but the rule is one – the palette zones must be clearly Separated from each other and work as bright catchy accents. No curtains – just plastic blinds.
Photos of such kitchens are striking in their contrast and many people, accustomed to the classics, it seems somewhat uncomfortable, but as it says taste and color …
- Provence. This interior has not lost popularity for centuries and successfully competes with any modern version of the kitchen. The basis of provence is calm tones (the base can be light, sand, beige or white) and natural materials – wood of any species, natural stone shades of terracotta, and in the finish – metal, slightly tarnished and patted. The kitchen may be small or resembling a huge island, while not playing a role and the arrangement of furniture, it is angular, round or other geometric forms. Provence-style design gives you a wide field of vision and a combination of textures, it will be the easiest repair.
Bright Provence in the design of a large kitchen
Provence style white kitchen with brick wall
Advice! If you want to endure a room in the style of provence, you must avoid bright colors, such the room cannot be orange, red or poisonous light green, it should be bright. The same scheme must be followed when choosing furniture.
- Scandinavian motives. The basic rule is the furniture should be light, but not white. The color palette is similar to Provence style, these are calm shades and natural textures that I will approach both a small and a large room. Distinctive the moment of Scandinavian design are wicker elements, all photos of such kitchens are full of baskets, metal ornate elements, “lace” of glass, etc. In contrast to Provence, such an interior allows interspersing with bright color accents. Here here lovers of the orange gamut and, carrying out the next repair, can make all your dreams come true.
Scandinavian style in the design of the kitchen
Stylish kitchen with modern fixtures
Bright creative kitchen
Modern Scandinavian-style kitchen with full-wall window
- Country. This rustic interior is inexplicably quickly and permanently charmed a good half of humanity, which for no that he will not give up the feeling of rural comfort for the sake of cold and the harsh style of high technology, despite the fact that the yard is already progress has been raging for a long time. Those who are blinded by white eyes too light and too bright color, choose repair in style country. It fits particularly well into the area of the small kitchen and brightly plays with all its features, if it is also angular. After all, once poor farmers in the pursuit of the most functional organize limited space, each used centimeter. Country is a synonym for comfort. Wood and ceramics reign here. and stone.
Blue country style kitchen
Sunny bright kitchen
Large modern kitchen with country interior
What material to choose furniture for the kitchen
- Tree. Budget option – soft breeds, pine leads, hardwoods are considered more expensive – oak, cedar, etc.
- Multiplex. Those who can not afford natural wooden furniture, can get analogues from glued layers wood, outwardly it is not very different, the nuances are noticeable only when detailed inspection.
- MDF or particleboard – the cheapest and most popular kitchen options furniture from pressed sawdust covered with veneer with a pattern, imitating a tree.
Eclectic vibrant cuisine
Wood in the design of the kitchen
Bright cabinet will add zest to your kitchen
Blue stove and range hood contrast against a bright kitchen
The kitchen is not only a place where we eat and drink, it is a room where most often all family members gather for communication. Each of us and our family people have their own preferences, someone wants her was bright, and someone wants muted ethnic motifs. Therefore, planning to make repairs, some styles can be safely to mix. This is now called eclecticism. And in order to compromise and ultimately create a cozy beautiful interior even in the smallest kitchen, it’s worth at least once not only to study photos submitted as advertisements in Internet galleries. Necessary find time and visit real stores like Ikea, where you You can find interior details and accessories for every taste.